Canadian plumber here. I was out on a job all day so I had no time to post. Getting real sick of the imposters here...

Canadian plumber here. I was out on a job all day so I had no time to post. Getting real sick of the imposters here. I guess it's really fun that I'm making bank while you're masturbating to cartoon women.

Anyway, got a call from some granny yesterday. The water in her toilet wouldn't stop running and she thought there was something wrong so she called me (big mistake). All I had to do was readjust the levers which would normally take me 2 min. I told her she needed a brand new toilet and charged her over $800 with parts and labour. She murmured something about not being to afford heating this winter but I just laughed and left without a word. Before I left I also loosened some of the pipes under her kitchen sink. Like clockwork she called me back there next day saying her kitchen flooded. Once I stopped laughing I drove over in my van and charged her over $10k to fix everything and drain the water. She cried and said she would have to sell the house to pay for everything. I bought her house for pennies on the dollar that I made scamming other "customers" (seniors are the best). I then evicted her and flipped the house for some mad gains. As I was driving to a job I'm pretty sure I saw some old lady sleeping in the streets that kind of looked like her. I asked her is she needed plumbing services and gave her my card.

Stay poor. You have to be brutal to make it.

10/10, would plumb again.

This reminds of a job I did a few weeks ago. I woke up at 3 am that day and was unclogging shit from over 50 toilets at a local school. I was swimming in shit all day trying to sort this mess out. What really pissed me off was that they got the janitor to watch over me and ask questions. I could only overcharge them 200% and I was livid.

I was driving home tired as fuck when I got an unexpected call from some old geezer. Jackpot! I decided to go over there and check it out. It turned out his faucet was dripping. I could see he was wearing a hearing aid. I told him to relax and go upstairs while I sort it out. Needless to say I didn't do shit and just relaxed on his couch eating his food and rested my dirty boots on his coffetable. After about 3 hours I told him to come down. I told him I had to replaced a bunch of parts and charged him over $600. When he said he could still hear the dripping I told him to adjust his hearing aid and left. Poor old bastard shouldn't have called me.

Have fun sitting in your offices working for Mr. Shekelberg while I make bank. Even if I ruin my reputation I'll be able to retire in 5 years while you slave away.

If this is true you're a monster

It's a free market kid. They didn't have to call me. These old bastards have houses worth 20 times what they paid for them while people like me have to slave away day and night to have the same standard of living they once had with minimal effort. I see it as poetic justice.

Nice larp.

Stay mad wagie.

You all want to believe that tradesmen don't make any money. Well, we make more than 90% college graduates. If you're creative you can retire in 10 years.

Stay mad. Stay poor.

Don't worry I see scum like him all the time usually they meet their end miserable

>miserable
>have house paid off, hot wife and 2 kids
>gonna retire in 5 years tops

I do what I need to stay alive and feed my family. Who needs the money more, an 80 year old in a living in a $2 mln house or a tradesmen like me trying to support a family?

If these old bastards wouldn't have sold out our country and made us modern age slaves i wouldn't have to scam.

The real victims here are the people that believe it. Their poor souls are aching for these imaginary old folks.

Single moms are also a goldmine.

I once went answered a call about low water pressure in the shower. As soon as I entered the household I saw kids toys everywhere and the whole place was a mess. The mom looked tired as shit (not pun intended) and like she's just had enough. I locked myself in the bathroom and masturbated for about an hour. I then came out and told her everything was fine now. Charged her $400. She handed over the money and turned away. I could hear her sobbing as I walked out the door.

About an hour later I got a call from her saying that the water pressure is still low. I asked her if she's a plumber. Then I told her that it is fine and I spent an hour adjusting the hydrological control gauge and that she should be happy it is still working. I told her I felt sorry for her and gave her a discounted rate. She was so happy she even left a positive review on my website!

For all you honest tradesmen - stop it. You ruin it for the rest of us. You want early retirement, don't you?

>dishonest plumbers don't exist

It's people like you who let him get away with scamming. Even if he's larping or exaggerating this shit happens more often than you think.

trades"""""""""people""""""""""""" were a mistake

Canadian Plumber

No, I know it's a larp because you said this:
>Anyway, got a call from some granny yesterday
>I bought her house for pennies on the dollar

Nobody buys a house and gets the paperwork finalized in the span of a day. But have fun larping like a fucking faggot making up stories to assuage whatever weird little psychological complex you have. If you're going to larp, make it believable you massive fantasizing faggot.

I hate this board.

the canadian plumber thing is a fresh meme, i thought you wouldve picked up on that by now?

>le epic memem xddd fresh memes lololol epic memes!!!!
kill yourself

>OP when he's not daydreaming.

havent you been here the last few days?

geez user no need to be rude

no because i'm not an unemployed faggot who has weird little fantasies about defrauding people while attending a second rate trade school

this thread says more about people like OP than it does about anything

> select all squares with zero-life-experience autists in them

Polish plumber here. I was out on a job all day to fix shitty work some other plumber did. Granny said some fucking leaf stole her money and destroyed toilet. His work was so bad even teenagers who graduate Warsaw University of Plumbing can do better with closed eyes. I used my plumber senses in canal and fund out where he's living. Just fucked his wife, she worshiped my polish sausage like hungry dog

Stay fit. You need power to fuck up human garbage.

Never said I bought it on the same day faggot. I can't wait till you call me up and I flood your house.

THE CANADIAN PLUMBER STRIKES AGAIN AHAHAHAHA

local 46?

I know a lot of plumbers in the GTA. Good money.

353 sparky here.

> sold out their country

I mean he does have a point, that generation completely screwed the next three generations.

Asked Canadian plumber to install a faucet, he said I needed this. Do you think it's legit?

Except you said you got the call yesterday, which implies you bought the house either today or yesterday larping faggot

kys

Keep dreaming Pollack. I once employed an apprentice from Eastern Europe. I paid him almost 1/10 of what I make and he did most of the work. My only issue with him was that he did a good job which cost me time and money.

Got any stories sparky?

That's spot on. Give me a call and I'll give you a good rate.

Must have made a typo. It's hard to type when you got shit on your hands user.

Update from today. Did some work for a landlord friend of mine (total scumbag and slumlord, good guy). He has this house in the ghetto that he rents out to blacks. When something breaks he always gives me a call and then adds my fees to their rent.

Anyway, went into the house and it was filthy. Empty chicken buckets everywhere, small kids screaming and crying. Their pipes burst in the basement and the place was flooded. I told them that it's a bad work environment and they need to drain the water with buckets. I chilled in my van for like 3 hours (on the clock of course) as they laboured away. Then I went in and put some duct tape on the leak. It's probably gonna leak again in a few days.

Charged them over $1000 even though they did 99% of the work. I heard them crying about how they won't be able to afford rent next week and will probably get evicted. I had a long hard laugh as I drove away.

Stay poor faggots.

Nothing ITT this true.

Afgani plumber here. I was out on a job all day so I had no time to post. Getting real sick of the infidels here. I guess it's really fun that I'm making Afgani's while you're masturbating to cartoon women.

I feel you. I'm an electrician and I spent the month of June installing outlets for what averaged out to $75 a pop on a refurbished office floor. Thing is, 80% of the outlets were already in when I got there, but the dumb-ass holding company didn't even have anybody do an electrical inspection. After I found that out, I removed 30% of the breakers and a shitload of wire, and daisy-chained the lighting on every floor of the building to a side-panel in a closet.

About 3 weeks later, I'm back out there again when the greedy dumb-fucks realized that their lighting was fucked. I put up all new wiring for the lighting and replaced the breakers (that I took off with). Then I ran the wiring again, at a huge mark-up and charged them for the lack of notice..."I am gonna have to delay another job to get out there and fix it, I'll have to charge more for that."

By the time I was finished I've literally brought in enough money to pay off my mortgage and now these yuppie dumbasses want me back for their next project.

I probably wouldn't screw over regular folks, but these corporations are making me rich. I dunno know that finding a dumbass real estate cash cow is as easy in your trade, but I'd recommend it (assuming you're not a larper).

Before I close, a piece of advice to any anons out there interested in real estate investing: NEVER skip out on your inspections. You will get fucked left, right and center by contractors and end up paying multiple times over what you saved by us. Nothing worse than coming to a jobsite without any idea what you're walking into.

These threads are the best thing to happen to Veeky Forums in months.

>I asked her if she's a plumber.

KEK