Well, I'm fucked

>go to sleep, ANS at ~300k
>wake up to every single blockfolio crash alert triggered
>a-at least my stop loss triggered, right?
>it broke right through it
>not a single unit was filled
I feel sick. I'll never get to sell these bags. And the worst part is that no one on Veeky Forums cares about this shit anymore.
ANS/NEO bagholders cope thread I guess. I can't deal with this bullshit anymore.

Bought more thinking 273k was bottom. Woke up to 242k. Oh well, it'll go up after all this shit's over. Just wish I waited to buy.

tfw I hope you sell so you can kill yourself once it comes back after a week

I bought on the 19th, user. I'm an original bagholder, fucked over by that first and only parabolic rise. I am all in, as fucking retarded as that is. I honestly have no idea how I've held this long against all common sense. I'm just another user in a long line of newfags fucked over by Veeky Forums hype.

Lol pussy. Now is when you buy more

I don't have any money to buy more.
Well, I do, but I'm not putting my last $1000 into this shit.

Never invest money you can't part with. Pussy.

Everything is going back to normal after the fork, should have sold yesterday for a small profit from BCC.

But you missed that small profit, now just wait and don't look at the prices so that you don't get depressed.

I can part with the money I put in, and nothing more. I'm more depressed that my first attempt at trading crypto was such a shitshow. I learned more about trading than ever before, but at what cost?

Sold at 28,5-30.
Bought back in at 25,5

Soon 200k will look like green shoots. You faggots deserve to be chinked after knowing that the devs didn't believe that they stretched the truth by confirming that their collaboration with Microsoft amounted to nothing more than basing NEO on C#.

These monkeys fucked you in the ass.

What made you buy back in? This shit is far from over.

I can sell this moment, making gains bro,
thats what this crypto chit is about, right?
That and changing the fucking world ofc.

Dude, take a look around. Everything is red besides BTC because people take their BTC to get BCC in the first of August. Wait after that and all the alts are going to roar back to life with a vengeance, and NEO will come back even stronger. I'm not at all worried for the coin.

This coin is such a piece of shit investment for me so far, every time I sell it goes up like motherfucker, everytime I buy biggest dip in days

FUCK THIS CHINK SHIT AND MY SHIT LUCK

Same here
Bought at 280 and 273 right before i left at work
2 hours into my shift i look at the price and see 242

MTL down to 120 too, could cry

>buy high
>sell low

The memes are real

It's called have a higher time horizon and think ahead in weeks not minutes

My average buy is slightly over $5, ANS always keep me green.

Im still up with 200 euro so i don't mind it that much
My inner jew is just cursing me for not waiting a bit longer

>entire market crashes
>omg NEO is chink shit scam look at it
every single time.

Speaking of every single time......

Pls stop posting the same images while shilling NEO. It only makes it look bad. Worse than fudders desu.

Makes me want to rebalance my alts into NEO and MTL now. If all alts are down, I have little to lose, right?

Honestly?
You should wait i think it will go down further once everyone pulles out of alt coins for free bcc

I wait till the 31st before i buy anything if i won't get tempted by a huge dip

>faggots fall into hype as the price goes up
>buy during the highs
>complain when it falls back down
>sell off what they have and lose 30% of their investment
>fud the coin and shit on it
>coin goes back up and they buy back in
>repeat
buy the dips you fucking retard