BCC vs BTC

SOON...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7B3z-l8bJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying there will even be a fight

BTC will remain dominant. BCC is easy cashgrab and wont have any serious end purposes.

Retards pick a side and risk it all. The Veeky Forumsinessman owns a share of both fighters and profits whoever wins.

By all means root for the side you like best. But don't be a fool.

There is no side to pick initially. From bitfinex:
>At the time of the fork, all Bitcoin addresses holding a balance will automatically have equivalent balances in Bitcoin Cash

So the question is: how does this play out in the long-run? You can't just duplicate money....

this fork shit doesn't make sense to me. everyone holding bags to get their "free money". btc is about to get nuked.

>BCC is easy cashgrab and wont have any serious end purposes
BCC will immediately have close to zero transaction fees, while BTC's will keep increasing for many months yet. It will of course remain to be seen whether any businesses accept it. But it will objectively be the better coin for commerce.

I predict that BTC remains as digital gold, and BCC takes over as P2P cash, with a snowball of businesses ignored by Core rapidly adopting it. Of course, I may be wrong.

>There is no side to pick initially.
Indeed, but a lot of people who've been drinking too much Core-aid seem to have been convinced they should immediately dump their BCC. They are risk taking pawns.

Ultimately, the split just devalues both. It creates a dent in BTC and I think BCH (i.e. what everyone is referring to as BCC) won't grow and will eventually bleed out

Allow me to ask, guys.

Imagine that I keep all my altcoins, in a scenario where BTC moons like crazy ($10000 for example). My altcoins value will increase too, or I'll be there with useless shitcoins?

Depends on what ALT/BTC does. Bitcoin is at 50% dominance again. It might go back up to as high as 90%, which means that Altcoins lose 80% of their value compared to Bitcoin.
On the other hand, Bitcoin dominance could go down again, which means ALTs are outperforming BTC.

this
the dump on the weekend on the noobs will be a spectacular pink wojak party on biz

BCC is just a meme...

Guys, what the hell is BCC? How do I get it? do I just hold BTC?

It's pretty simple. Some people with a lot of mining power decided to hardfork BTC. This is BCC (or BCH as several exchanges seem to be using). If you hold BTC in a wallet you control the private keys for on August 1 12:20 UTC, you will get equal amounts of BCC. Some exchanges, like for instance Bittrex, will give their users their BCC as well, but note that some exchanges won't.

Just Like ETH Classic, lol

Wrong. BCC will be faster and actually decentralized.

So should I just retrieve everything from coinbase to place it in my personnal wallet, wait for the hardfork, then but it back there?

Because coinbase said they won't give the equivalent in BCC.

Yup, otherwise you'd be missing out on free money.

Coinbase are fucking jews I swear.

How a wallet will handle the fork though?
I have Exodus.

Depends on the wallet. I've never used Exodus, so I don't really know. It needs to be a wallet that you control the private keys for. Electrum, for instance, is a good one.

I like this free money concept. Can you explain how it works?

BCC is a hardfork of BTC that will start on the 1st of August, 12:20 UTC. Think of it like an altcoin where distribution is based on a snapshot of the Bitcoin blockchain. All you need to do to make sure you get free money is to hold BTC when it forks. You can then later use wallets that operate on the new hardforked chain to move them around.

I genuinely hope BCC destroys BTC

BTC has so many issues, and everytime it drags the entire crypto market down with it, it needs replacing, i dont care if its BCC, ETH or even fucking litecoin

Besides, BCC is more align with satoshi's idea of bitcoin

Bitcoin is meant to be a currency, to be exchanged, not treated as fucking gold or any other precious metals

Where does the value of bcc come from though? If BTC is traded in fiat and everyone with BTC gets handed bcc without mining or paying for it then where is the value from?

The value comes from the miner and gook support, retard

I'm just asking questions. No need to get upset. Where does the value from all the coins being given to everyone with BTC come from and what do you mean by gook support?

BTC falling to $200 would completly destroy the "store of value" notion. And not to forget the build up back to a new ATH would take 5 years at least, if ever at all. So im guessing Litecoin is the better bet ?

so just having BTC on bittrex( ENABLE F2A IF YOU DO THIS) will net me free BCC, just from Hodling?

This can't be real

why am i seeing people refer to buttcoin cash as bcc and bch? will the jewish tricks never end? this is why i invested in iota. iota isn't full of lying jews trying to bamboozle me. everyone in the fractious buttcoin community is dishonest and shills whatever is best for their bottom line. disgusting.

Yes? Can anyone else answer?

BBRAAHB

>These types of people trade on your exchanges

So is BCC literally the same thing as BTC (at this point in time) and BTC will essentially be BTC 2.0 (due to segwit etc.)?

Bitcoin Cash is Dead on Arrival. It's gonna be just like ETC. Just another altcoin.

BTC will always be King.

Initially there is no value. Literally none. That's why they give them for free.

It comes primarily from people who don't believe in SW and Core developers. This includes a decent amount of both users and hashing power. Still, most people will probably use it as an opportunity to get free money by dumping them ASAP, but it'll likely still retain a decent market cap and perhaps become big later down the line if it turns out SW doesn't solve BTC's issues and bigblockers were right.

>why am i seeing people refer to buttcoin cash as bcc and bch?
There seems to be some disagreement about the ticker that should be used. I'm not sure if it's the officially preferred ticker, but BCC is what most people have been using so far. However, Bitfinex uses BCC as the ticker for the token representing Core's Bitcoin chain and BCH for the Bitcoin Cash token. Kraken's statement about it released earlier today also used BCH, so my guess is that exchanges will end up using BCH in the end.

No. Bitcoin Cash will not only remove segwit, but it will also raise the maximum blocksize limit to 8 MB.

Ffs, aren't big blocks good? Isn't Segwit also increasing blocks?

You fucking retards spend so much time acting smart on your Chinese kung-fu message board that you have no idea how to answer an easy question.

>They give them for free

I mean, there is no "they". And they aren't given for free. Really it's an incompatible fork. The cost to hold one BCC is initially the cost of acquiring one BTC

It's speculation. All coins value are speculations. Bitcoin to become world reserve currency while other coin become everyday cash transactions. Other coin have real esate, life insurance like factom then you have psudo anonmyous money xmr, zcash, zcoin, and world computer golem, gridcoin etc etc. Anyway some coins have "technology" behind it and everyone is speculating on how that technology can be develop in the real world.
tldr: price are drivne by speculation. Someone is willing to buy it for $2800 and some willing to sell for $2800. Some speculate it will go above 10k so they will wait until 10k to sell.

dude your questions are literally retarded, if you had been in crypto for over a week, you would have known exactly what BCH/BCC is and what gives it value, and who is behind this fork

no one wants to deal with newfags

LURK
MORE

spoons are behind the fork.

See you in the wojack threads bb

Fuck you fucking chink fuck

Can someone explain why big blocks are bad? What's the alternative? Faster transaction speeds?

nah im still far into the green

and i will be unless eth dips to a single digit and bitcoin to 3 digits

ohhh you rike ah beeg brock preese. you rike ah beet corn? i rike beet corn.

Bigger blocks = blockchain grows faster + reduced hash rate + need more storage and bandwidth = more centralization.

Bch will only be worth what people are willing to pay for it. It is a shitcoin that is objectively worse than countless alts already in existence and doesnt have the first mover advantage of bitcoin to fall back on.

Also not sure where people get the idea bch will start of equal value or half value of bitcoin. Its starting value will be zero.

Explain this webm

If BTC goes UP = ALT coin is also worth more.

If you have 1000 $ in ALT coin and BTC goes up 50% you also have 50% more money if you sell at that moment to BTC and IF people don't DUMP Altcoin.

Don't be dumb nigger.

BCC = 2 miners ~10% = less people have more power

Satoshi did not want 2 huge miners to control everything.

educate yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=H7B3z-l8bJ8

What do you guys think is gonna happen?

>BTC will crash before the fork
>BTC crashes right after the fork
>BTC crashes before the fork, then crashes even more after the fork

And which would you do?

>Buy BTC right before the fork(if it crashes), sell all your free BCC as fast as you can
>Keep your BTC and BCC
>Wait things out, buy after the fork.

Im sure theres a way to make massive gains over this fork shit, both with BTC and with altcoins; trying to figure out what the smart thing to do is

As soon as the fork happens, there will be an initial rush to sell off both currencies in hopes of profiting off of both. This will cause an immediate crash.

The price of bitcoin will stabilize after an hour or so, and then recover a portion of its a value.

BCC will crash hard.

see
this thread on what to do.

tbqh i doubt much will happen BTC price

BCC will be interesting, but yes, it will dump very hard at first, but i think it'll remain a top 15 coin

BBC Is going to crash super hard because everyone is just going to try and sell as fast as possible

BTC will most likely crash as well as people sell it off to get back into their altcoins

>Ultimately, the split just devalues both

The real winner winner chicken dinner!!

The cat has latent telekinetic powers.

Immediate short term (24 hrs), both plunge, but BCC plunges harder.

Moderate short term (a week), BCC bottoms out and begins to recover, BTC stays flat.

Shorter long term (a month), BCC has now doubled over its Aug 1st starting price, rumors of the new flippening begin to gain traction.

Longer term (a few months), BTC is still hovering $1800 +/- a few hundred on a weekly basis, BCC nearly hits $1000.

Six months? That's a secret. ;)

IDK about exact numbers but if anyone is counting BCC out well,

You're about to get a reality check

So 8x transaction fee but jet fast transactions?

you should check your ass for cracks.

hmm, but who will buy the bcc?

why would that even happen? betting on litecoin? wow you really are new.

The million dollar question.
Other than the people who bought futures on bcc (lol) why would anyone buy bcc? All of it in existence after aug 1 will literally have been given for free. Why buy it?

have you heard of margin trading?

How safe is it to just leave your BTC on trex as the fork happens?

Fuck off LARPer

so 4:20 AM where I live? great..