cryptodao.com/site/index/CHN
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
Official Discord:
discord.gg/qT6EDRS
Wallet Download:
github.com/Chancoin-core/CHANCOIN/releases/tag/v1.1-andy
Chrome/Firefox extension for tipping on Veeky Forums:
github.com/Michael4CHN/ChanCoin-for-Veeky Forums

Be sure to check #announcements in the Discord for more information on current events.
There you can see the details for our logo competition.

What is chancoin?
Chancoin is crypto that Veeky Forums needs and deserve.
At the moment avaible on Tradesatoshi, Novaexchange and Cryptodao. Usable for tipping great posts and ops that deliver on Veeky Forums.
Mineable, airdropped, rewarded for dank memes. What more do you need?

What's new?
Exchange's wallets are being updated, another 3 mil of premine coins to be burned soon, we are dipping so BUY BUY BUY

Send Goss greetings from 100k.

Nice out of date and out of context Screenshot, I knew these would be posted

Out of date and out of context? This was from yesterday.

Yesterday is outdated, devs have Control of Andy's funds and his exchange accounts, he's harmless and not not much more of a butthurt fud, he wanted the scam, we kicked him out and took over, we want this to be a legit thing not some quick ico style scam

Nothing has changed. Andy is the devs and/or cucked the devs and is scamming a bunch of people. So far he's made about 8 BTC doing it and will continue to profit off of gullible idiots.

I can't save everyone but - fuck - if I can prevent a few fools from being parted with their wealth, I'm all for it.

The only way for the devs to make this coin legit is to start again - from scratch - with a new code base and a GPU/CPU optimized algo... no cookie cutter Scrypt bullshit.

Then, they conduct a fair launch with a minimal (ideally - NO) premine.

At that point the community would rally behind the coin.

Right now it is a fucking slow-roll ICO scam with no roadmap, no vision for the future, and one faggot Australian kid pocketing a bunch of cash after dumping hundreds of thousands of coins.

DESU he's got a good point

>just hard forked to make andys coins dead ones
>new algo in the works, based on dagger
>all of the funds siezed from andy are getting burned

Does this look like we aren't trying to fix it? Every scammer would have just dumped the coin and made a new one, not actively trying to fix it constantly

>he made about 8btc
>yadda yadda yadda
You believe all he tells you right? Who bought his coins? NOONE!
trade volume never went high enough
Also if he made any money, he also payed all the fees for the exchanges, basically making his profits, if there where any, near 0

Stop fudding and start helping

Fuck you, nigger. I am trying to help.

Stop scamming and start being part of a community.

4CHN is fundamentally flawed due to the launch and needs a restart. What the devs are doing (If there are even devS, could all just be one person) isn't enough. Not fucking close to enough.

The only thing that's enough at this point is a scorched earth and a new beginning. Anything else will be permanently tainted and - likely - a long-con where Andy (or whoever the fuck the dev is) dumps more coins on the community over time.

Dead coin. Kill it with fire. Grow it organically the second time.

>doesnt know who the devs are
>"hey guys trust my shitty advice, i dont know anything about your coin btw lol"

So what about the investors?
Fuck you guys, we are restarting.
That would reaaaally increase credibility.

Why haven't you faggots doxxed Andy yet

this

I already told this to them and the devs literally said:

>"I don't give a fuck if you buy or not"

They are a bunch of scammers and assholes. Don't fucking buy this coin retards

You would let them transfer their coins. And not fucking transfer your 9,000,000 garbage.

Just start over jeezes christ it's such a huge scam right now it's fucked up even for Veeky Forums standards

>fuck you im helping
>REEEEEEEE SCAM REEEEEEEE
>KILL IT WHIT FIRE REEEEEEEE

congrats dipshit
You know nothing, and refuse to learn or listen

How the fuck do you have people transfer coins to a new blockchain?
Sure, it's technically possible, but it'd be a herculean effort to verify all the coins from the old chain, and we'd have to implement some sort of system in which the new clients would somehow constantly accept old coins.
It wouldn't be worth it.

REEEEE YOU ARE LITERALLY STEALING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FROM PEOPLE IN AN ELABORATE SCAM.

I'm helping them by warning them of the danger present in 4CHN so at least they know they'll get cucked if they buy this scam coin.

Do it right and fix the problem and I'll become an advocate. Until then, literally, get cancer.

You do realize everybody knows your coin is a scam, right? Your entire coin and community is run by one person who has a bunch of Alts as a "dev team." You can't make this shit up.

Cont.

The developer created drama to launder money to himself. "Andy" "stole" a bunch of coins and made 20 btc off of it. Now, the dev is "burning" the rest of "Andys" money.

Cont

Once upon a time the dev forgot to switch accounts. He stayed logged in to Andy, and posted an important announcement as if he was on his other account.

I like how you come up with this shit after a bit of intense thinking, and so you just make a few posts one after another

I'm glad to know that I'm part of "the collective". Maybe my hivemind can help me figure out nightcap/cloverhash.

not only this, gossamer and andy were confirmed to have the same IP a few weeks ago

Confirmed by whom?
Lemme guess, the IP was 127.0.0.1

Also knowing a bit about goss, as I'm talking to the guy thanks to shared interests, the whole Andy=Goss thing is the most bull I've read in a while, these 2 people are fundamentally different and I'd have to pay respects and offer an actor role if it really is just one person

Go do some research and stop parroting shit around that you heard somewhere

the people who identified your ip aren't stupid
be careful scamming on the internet, there are some people smarter than you out there, and it might all catch up to you some day

Nice proof of nothing, answer me who proofed that they both have the same IP
This ain't Twitter kek
>Do it right and fix the problem and I'll become an advocate. Until then, literally, get cancer

GUESS WHAT WE ARE DOING
if you are such a magic Master coder, join the Discord, talk to the devs, help out, don't just fucking fud like an autistic parrot

:^)

Nice source, much legit, very waterproof

Wow