Hey its your original Canadian plumber here time stamp for you biz fags...

Hey its your original Canadian plumber here time stamp for you biz fags. Don't mind me just cutting cast iron making 5000$ today for some fucking landlord of a Vancouver high rise bathroom reno.

Fuck all you no believers I'm real and I make bank.

Time stamp for you doubters out there

not seeing your canadian id

How empty does someone's life have to be to try this hard to impress a bunch anonymous shit stains on the internet?

You wanted a time stamp you got it fag. No more moaning. I am real and I'm a fucking millionaire because I do hard work.

>hey handsome what do you do?
>"M'mam I unclog shit"

third world electrician here
i am my own boss
and all the plumbers I know, all are poor like me

op please tell me how i can do what you're doing

Kill me, Pete

My fucking sides! Lol.

Also, you may make 5k today but that's not your everyday. I make $450 in my everyday. I'll take that over a once a month 5k day.

>Cutting Cast Iron
>PVC pipe clearly in photo

Like...what.

>needs to prove the existence of plumbers in Canada

that was long overdue, the amount of shit walking down the streets made me think that there aren't any

You're not making $5k but ok. Nice larp.

Good luck with that parkinson's or whatever makes your hands shake so bad. Maybe you're just nervous all the time.

Must have been tiring hauling at that drywall.

Hi eddit

Screenshot bank statement or gfto.

>works for chinks
I-Is it you Trudeau?

Haha just finished the job and boom 5000$. Oh and btw how's your fucking alt crash coming along? Fucking arkies and shitbeans and digicucks got absolutely btfo'd by a skilled tradesman.

Go out and work for your financial freedom instead of investing in digital garbage

how's you chinese wife doing

>tfw being a tradie wage cuck is more profitable than Veeky Forums's hot garbage of the month shitcoins
This board gets worse every year. I miss when it was mainly about stock picks. All the people who would do analysis and shit must have left.

My buddy is a plumber and he makes good money. I'm considering taking it up, always good to know a trade. I'm 29, am I too old?

> stocks in 2017 hahahahaha hahahaha hahahaha inhale hahahaha hahahahaha hahahaha

Not mY fault you lazy college cucks don't want to work like real men. Chicks dig physical hard working men. I have scars on my arms from soldering burns. I tougher than any of you failure university faggys.

Enjoy paying off those students loans haha. And going to work for a Goldberg stein boss in a suit. I've worn the same clothes for 11 years. enjoy your fucking keyboards while I lift 400 lb pipe on the daily and get ripped to work out.

Stay poor anons.

Do you support mass third world immigration?

you have about ten years until your body starts breaking down. better get busy.

He's billing them for cutting iron instead

>I tougher than any of you
Hey now, I was a machinist before starting university. I did that for 4 years after high school before finally going to uni. I bet I did more.

Let's see the check then, OP

It's probably a 2 week job that you finished today. Congrats you made $5k probably all month. $2k probably goes to pay Justin Trudeau's pilgrimage to mecca in tax dolars

Kill me, Pete

Where the fuck do you think you are, reddit? We're all NEETs shitposting from our childhood bedrooms with 200K in the bank from cryptocurrency we don't spend on anything.

Definitely too old. Nobody should start plumbing after their teen years, you're supposed to be an apprentice and do the hard work the first few years then own your business and pay the next young guy to do the manual labor. Like said, your body has a time limit on this type of work, but even starting at 29 is a bad idea as the damage on your joints will not heal. Strenuous physical work of ANY type should not be undertaken by anyone over 25 except ridiculously overpaid athletes. The amount of bother a bad back and knees from age 50 to 90 will cause you is not worth enduring for anything less than millions.

Hey guys, real Canadian plumber here. This guys isn't me, he's fraud.

i too can go and scribble shit on a piece of paper and take a picture of it with a pipe and a tool in focus. you only had one job to post proof and you miserably failed larp faggot.

Indeed, crypto memes killed the board

You guys are being ridiculous here. I'm a real plumber. This is some piping I did last month. Too bad you guys will not be retiring like me in 2 years.

> b.b.bbbut I make 200k doing cryptos rofl I laugh at your fucking life. I've made that in the past 4 months. I hope you cucks are enjoying your cummy tube socks while you browze /b/

wrench in the pooper or just a random diy guy

Kill me, Pete

looks like a giant habitat for pet hamsters

So seriously how do we get into this?

Lol at the butthurt NEETs ITT.

>tradie
>invest my ez money
>make more ez money
id say get with it op, but you being a shit mechanic means youre too stupid

hi eddit

Did you hire any apprentices yet you selfish prick?

people jelly lol,
good on you for making that paper.
fucking over hongcouver landlords