FUCKING BITCOIN

STOP MOONING

MY SHITCOINS ARE BEING DECIMATED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ju9IecFC_a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just hold BTC faggot. Don't fight the wind, its not worth it.

>people think bcc will be worth something like money can be created out of nothing
>people realize bcc isn't worth shit and start buying back their alts
>you don't have to worry because you bought the dip

>like money can be created out of nothing
um...just what do you think crypto is?

BCC has futures traded. It's going to be #2 on the market based off how it's going so far.

Where does that money come from? Are they doing a hardfork on all the fiat that was put into btc too?

Buying those futures is a good way to lose money, unless you think you can offload them before the split happens

>Where does that money come from?

It is perceived value. BCC is worth $0 at the moment it forks and then climbs in value according to the markets.

BCC isn't the same Dollar value as BTC at launch.

Guys... how do you get BCC?

send your BTC to the universal BCC address via your private wallet, not exchange wallet.

download electrum and send your btc there

when august first happens, to claim your BCC, send from electrum to this address: 16p1tKddzoLkvvypC6bQZqLrSovqGTcw78

... fuck's sake. Do we just keep our BTC in a wallet and wait for the Bitcoin split?

kys

Tell me about.

Opened a short position at 3:1 around $2400, fuck me, don't even have the courage to login and see how much I lost.

Be brave user.

nigga you are fucked

hope thats on low leverage or you're liquidated already

Yes. Provided of course that your bitcoin is in your wallet and not an exchange.

just got a mail from Kraken, says they'll automatically provide BCC to BTC holders

It's pretty bad when the shit coin holders stop shilling and actually start admitting their coins are in fact shit.

Oh fuck m8.

Pic related.

This was my first margin trade to.

It's actually not closed out somehow.

I'm down only $233, so any of you guys know if I close it now, that's my only loss?

It is a disaster, but i will hodl all my altcoins.
I already lost too much by selling at a loss, FOMO fucked me in the ass on a regular basis. But not this time, gentlemen, i will not losen my tight gorilla grip from my shitcoins. NOT THIS TIME!

wrong. bittrex will give you bcc if yo hold btc there.

Whew, just closed out a $220 loss.

That hurt much less than expected.

So will bitfinex

and what will you do with you "futures" when all the gooks dump their bcc on 1st ?

Yeah it hurts but never sell at a loss. They'll recover eventually once the 1st august mess is resolved.

Why did you fucking close your short when btc is going to drop

THE BITCORN IS DEAD
*50 btc buywall pops up*
THE BITCORN CANNOT SURVIVE THIS

I do all my trading on bittrex. I understand that if I am holding BTC on Aug 1, bittrex will automatically convert my BTC to BCC.

Since BTC is trading at ~2750 at the moment, does it make sense to simply keep my BTC until the fork, or should I convert my BTC to USDT now?

Basically what I am asking, is Bitcoin going to drop from 2750 right now before the fork, and what will happen to the price of BCC after the fork? Will I even be able to exchange USDT for BCC after the fork?

You answered your own question.
Hodlers are increased due to the new news, thus less seller supply/urgency
Buyers are increased due to the new news, thus prices going up to match demand and lowered supply.

Didn't anyone ever tell you that when demand goes up and supply goes down, both in one movement, the price goes up? I mean do I have to make a graph here?

youtube.com/watch?v=ju9IecFC_a8

I'm debating the same.

I don't want to buy in now at 2700 and then have it crash right before the fork. It's going to be a stormy few days.

Wake up we are about to moon!!

bittrexcuck here, I'm 100% USDT atm
put some cheeky buys around 2400-2000 range for around 50% of my stack, will probably move them down tomorrow if I see it dropping more than I expect

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BTC CASH IS GOING TO BE WORTHLESS ANYWAY
STOP SELLING YOUR SHIT COINS

Relax, friend. This is only temporary. Do not sell at a loss.

I did not purchase futures. I do not believe in BCC.

I'm listing facts, you fucking monkey.

>thinking this is the last dip when alts have yet to bottom out