Ethereum

So what's going to happen to the price of ETH after all of this Bitcoin nonsense blows over?

XMR/Bitcoin plus-type mooning

It's gonna moon again around early September, my best guess that is.

dETH

>It's gonna moon again around early September, my best guess that is.
What is your reasoning?

those bags won't unload themselves.

lol

eth has certainly decoupled from btc

p-pft HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHITCOINS BTFO

BITCOIN IS THE ONLY COIN, WORLD CURRENCY 2020

It's going to shoot up right after / slightly before Aug 1st as all the smart money moves out before the crash directly after.

The free money is now. Sell high, buy low. Sell BTC, buy ETH.

kek

Many people only hold ETH as a hedge against BTC

Once August 1 goes smoothly people will move back into BTC

Or you know people just want free BCC, ... you know maybe just maybe...

But I guess you are smarter then that user...

Waiting for the huge alt rush after these fucks got their BitCoinCash

This is my assessment. seems like the exact opposite of what will happen.
>move back into BTC
People have already moved into it bigly.

This.
To everyone wishing to time the top, this is it. You should be selling BTC now and buying alts.

Jump the ships. It's a ship jumping game, back and forth, back and forth.

quite reversed actually

At what price should I buy Ethereum before 1 august? I thought 0.066 btc per ETH would be a good price, do you agree?

That's going to be a goddamn steal in 3 days

With ETH the plan is to buy and hold. It literally doesn't matter what price at this point because by the end of August ETH will almost certainly be back above $300 and bullish.

So why is ETH falling like a stone?!
It's the right opposite: people will buy ETH after BTC falls.

It's down 2.8%.

What are you talking about?
Almost all of ETH's volume is traded in USD, not BTC. ETH is fairly unique in this way.

ETH will boom past 400 once this shit is over

>What is Poloniex ETH/BTC volume

this, overall marketcap is going back while BTC marketcap increases giving BTC a bigger share of the overall crypto market while not reall increasing much in price can only be because of 2 things:

1) Some people are afraid and cashing out into Fiat

2) Altcoin holders moving into BTC because of the free BCC

these 2 effects cancel each other out pretty much leading to a slight increase in BTC and a decrease in all other coinvalues. Once Aug 1st is over and free BCC has been given out people should move back into altcoins pretty quick. Meaning it should be the perfect time to buy alltcoins now right ?

I think so, but then again there's no reason we can't simply return to pre-June levels, too. The money has to come from somewhere. For whales to profit, the plebs have to lose.

Yes. Greedy when others are fearful and all that.

Buy up cheap alts now, sell off for cheap BTC/BCC (whichever you think will eventually win out) after Aug 1.

give a couple weeks into august, once bitcoin have "solved" its problems, everything will return to normal

t. increasingly nervous man

people on this board hasn't realised that ethereum has just as many fiat pairs as bitcoin, if not more, and still thinks the ETH/BTC pair holds any kind of significance

it really does, though