RGT - Robinhood General Thread

Manlet Edition

Cryptoshills, please let us have our safe space*

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous Thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4090885-dryships-penguins-waters-edge
seekingalpha.com/article/4091887-final-thoughts-dynavax-todays-advisory-committee-panel-decision-announced
nrdc.org/experts/taryn-kiekow-heimer/new-poll-finds-62-alaskans-oppose-pebble-mine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice bounce off your chest

dysl

press F.

>CYTR
>BIDU

I'm getting nervous

just buy the dip :^)

>X deserves to be around 32-35
>was at 20-ish for a while
>Trump shilling the crap out of US steel and Pittsburg
>bought that shit
>been steadily gaining
>around 26 now
>one single (((stock analyst))) downgrades it to sell
>one random fucktard on the internet
>it tanks

This is fuckery. The same thing happened to a lot of stocks recently. Great earnings reports out, but the stock fucking tanks. It's been a slaughter. These are bluechips we're talking about, not even memes.

Fuck this manipulated market. I'm hodling and buying more. RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why did you link the wrong previous thread you dingbat.

you're not helping the meathead stereotype.

CYTR
Y
T
R

S

hopefully they hired all the refugees they promised

uup

don't be scared, just blowing out all the weekly call holders

total manipulation, steel looks good earnings were really good

I'm so sick of AMD. I swear the second it hits 14 I'm getting out .

CYTR!!

So I'm marked as a pattern day trade but I noticed I can still day trade using stop-losses and limit sells. What the fuck? I bought SHOP this morning using a limit when it dipped in the pre-market and just sold everything it using a stop loss...

>touch and go
3 reds senpai, sorry

whats the problem friend?

Let CYTR Cool off for a bit RSI too high.

See if people can get in at a lower price

MY GAINS JUST WENT DOWN 1%

I'm holding until at least 16.

Everything is dipping, time to prepare some swing trades.

Gold going to go up or down?

oh no! time to kill yourself i guess!

I'm tired of lunch fags coming back sitting their fat asses down and selling everything every damn day

need a meme that hasn't already left the launchpad. please help me, anons!

What's a HOT penny stock for me to gamble on?
I'm looking for want something that will go from $0.9 to $4 in a month or two.

CYTR RSI is Low, get in get in

See, I'm just a dumb noob. The way that chart looks, it should indeed go up to around 16 before it goes down again. Now you're making me want to hold too. I'm fucking dying here!

Do you agree with this about $DRYS?

MNKD getting ready for a move up

how is anyone supposed to know the answer to this?

He's arguing that DRYS might go to $4 soon now that the dilution is almost over.

i think that guy is a bagholder who needs to kill himself asap.

well, if he was smart he'd buy CERU, ma nigga.

>Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, but may initiate a long position in DRYS over the next 72 hours.

>1.2%
STOP DIS RIGHT NOW

SHOP mah nigga

CYTR duh

hes written 13 articles and 4 of them have drys in them. why would you pay attention to a shit stock for so long that has done nothing but go down? is this guys average 100,000 or something

I got some
SHOP this morning and made a nice 3%.

Too late, I think. I wanna buy low and sell high.

how does drys unironically get away with pumping and dumping literally every single day

put some money into dwt friend. but dont go all in slowly go into it.

>try to set a tight stop loss for CYTR
>set a limit sell instead

OH MY FUCKINNF GOD REEEEEEEBLEEBLEEBLEEEEDJWVFJS IF IT FUCKING BREAKS THROUGH .90 AND SKYROCKETS I WILL FUCKING SLIT MY THROAT OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

B-but he says this in the end
:
>Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, but may initiate a long position in DRYS over the next 72 hours.

ceru doesnt exist anymore

he's right. As soon as the dilution ends, or there is some type of announcement that dilution will stop soon, the stock will 10x very quickly. If you're watching waiting for it to happen it will be pretty easy money

hodl for the earnings call next week

>I wanna buy low and sell high.
doesn't everyone?

some stocks will keep breaking highs all day.. all week.. all month

>CERU
I can't buy it using Robinhood.

>believing what other people say in the financial analysis industry. ughhhh

DRYS is almost done dumping. Turn around soon? It's got such a tiny float

I want to use a limit order to buy at an time low and sell it when it goes up 10%. This strategy seems to be working for me when I buy penny stocks.

Last week I bought $CTRV for 0.54 and sold it for $0.635 four days later. I made 1k. I told you guys here, and you said $CTRV volume was too low for it to go up.

>>believing what other people say
I'm not believing him. That's why I brought up his article here. I want to hear different opinions.

the float grows with dilution though.. thats why price falls...

It seems to have strong support at $1.

NO

JUST NO

don't go long, just have your finger on the trigger. The cash from selling shares doesn't disappear, it goes into buying ships. Those ships have a market value. For every few million dollars diluted, more ships are bought. DRYS has been falling so quickly that it is priced at almost nothing.

If anything happens like:
>activist investor buys a bunch of shares
>they announce dilution is done
>SEC stops the dilution

the stock will skyrocket. Whenever this dilution ends, the company WILL be extremely below book value. Be ready when this happens because you don't wanna be kicking yourself for the rest of your life because you slept through 5000% ez gains

additional note: shorts are playing chicken with this stock. There are going to be plenty of shorts who end up in the wrong place at the wrong time and have their entire trading account wiped out.

Already dumped it. I haven't been lucky with earnings calls. Also earnings calls for new tech companies that never generate any profit tend to be bad...

Dam it, CYTR is shorted. This might be a chance to get it a lower prices.

This is exactly my thinking. They're more than 80% done raising capital

So if Citigroup targets AMD at $5 per share, does this mean that's what will probably happen or is (((Citigroup))) full of shit?

yeah I think it will be a big one, possibly bigger than in november. I have no doubt that once this happens there will be another mixed shelf offering. But in the meantime the stock will moon. As long as you are ready for it to happen and don't buy at the top you'll make some easy money. I think currently it is trading something like 4% of book value. I estimate they have around 500 million in assets and the market cap right now is 20 million.

dwt

the jews are trying to scare you into selling in order to enter themselves.

KTOS is dead money, SELL SELL SELL before it's too late.

Insolvency is imminent

Get Ready for CYTR

what timeframe are you watching?

NMM dipping again

With any luck it'll go back to $1.60 and I have another chance to get on the moon rocket

That looks like MU's 3 month chart.

>1 post by this ID

Hmmmm

It''s doing a tipple bottom
3 min chart

DVAX vote today looking good

Gonna explode upward as soon as it's unhalted

sif

Chill

>t. retarded hodler

Get out while you can.

Brilliant, how did I miss this???

More like
>t. In and out/been on watchlist since 7$ a share

Fuck you and your harbinger of doom bullshit. This company is fucked by day traders today but will be 40$ a share easily within the coming years.

ok. i have access to 1 minute and 5 minute. thanks.

Forgot Image

Anyone think AXN is gonna push past that resistance it keeps finding at $0.318?

seekingalpha.com/article/4091887-final-thoughts-dynavax-todays-advisory-committee-panel-decision-announced

A ridiculous prediction only justified by their CEO's equally ridiculous promises.

Have you Guys Tried this type of Candle Stick?

nope. wasn't even aware of it.

A rediculous opinion only justified by your rediculous outlook. Hey look! I can make vague but still condescending obersvations too!!

At least I can spell ridiculous.

how we feelin about X? it seems ripe for a nice entry point

my boy shop putting in work

told you guys to get that dip

Holding JDST till Monday.

Shit CYTR not Working out.

O-one more m-market h-hour. $17 end of w-week?

.84 is a magnet. do i hold over the weekend?

You started with $50,000 didn't you

Fuck it, I'm holding.... There is too much Hype for this.

RSI is real low, price pulls back but is doesn't go much.

THE GOYIM ARE KILLING MY GAINS AGAIN

STOP SELLING YOU FUCKS

nrdc.org/experts/taryn-kiekow-heimer/new-poll-finds-62-alaskans-oppose-pebble-mine

can anybody do me a favor and get me the raw data from this poll?