Bancor is literally unstoppable

Bancor is literally unstoppable.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ns5fS7CvHyZyoxXC0GJWxd_ncsB04F3iAOb2dHHmtJY/edit#gid=877776767
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unstoppable on its way down

Posting this everyday until somebody buys some bnt

just sage and report for spam.

LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE

Convince me with facts. Why should I invest in Bancor?

So that you're not an anti-semite. Remember, boycotting Israel is illegal now goy

DYOR

Who is the chick on the left?

because it will literally go up 15% on august 2nd because of the stox ico shilled by the negro boxer

I'll just leave this here. If you need anymore convincing just remember that everyone was shilling ETH last year while everyone called it a Russian scam.

Replace Russian with Jewish and you have Bancor.

So I don't get it, was everyone shilling it or was everyone calling it a russian scam?

she gets uglier everytime i see her

that horse grin, narrow brown eyes, small chin, literal female jew face

Who's the girl on the left though?

Both.

dunno

but also a jew by the looks of it, slighty younger tho

Both. Similar to the Banc vs NoBanc debate happening now.

>Ico hardcap 30m
>30 m reached -->8% of it goes into reserve (BNT)
>$2400000 in ether = around 11500 ETH into the Bancor reserve
>price goes up accordingly to the bancor price formular
>around 15-20%
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ns5fS7CvHyZyoxXC0GJWxd_ncsB04F3iAOb2dHHmtJY/edit#gid=877776767

The girl on the left is an absolute fox

I mean, you guys haven't learned that the jews always win in finance?? Why would you ever bet against the jews in matters of finance??

Oy vey. the first of many

I think you meant to tag someone else. I'm not a filthy NoBanc. And I am also betting on the Jews to moon my coins, since it only works in their best interest because they control half the reserve.

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ns5fS7CvHyZyoxXC0GJWxd_ncsB04F3iAOb2dHHmtJY/edit#gid=877776767
Can you explain this spreadsheet i don't get what I'm lookin at, it seems like they are trying to pull the whole modern banking scheme with this shit

Its a simulation of the price movements done by one of the team members of bancor.
download the spreadsheet and edit it.