Muslims were only a majority in the south

>muslims were only a majority in the south
>most muslims and the ruling class were north africans, the idea that it was mostly native converts is a lie
>the pilar of the economy and the armed forces was gaining recruits from the muslim world with promise of loot in raiding, especially christian slaves
>there was a perpetual state of warfare and repression

the "enlightened" muslim iberia is historical revisionism to try and create some historical legitimacy to "peaceful multicultural societies" and now there is a mounting effort to smear the Reconquista by claiming it's a modern fabrication, that the christians were not pushing back the invaders but were evil racist against peaceful Islam

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not sure what your point is in making this thread OP. Everything you stated is widely known to those who know their history.

Just wait for an autistic muslim to come into the thread

because the last part is recent
they are trying to demonize the reconquista
pretty soon they'll call it a genocide and demand we let all the peaceful muslims back
imagine the EU trying to cut of some part of Spain to create a muslim state

But there are a lot of philosophers, scientists, poets etc of sephardic, andalusi and berber origin born in the caliphate, trying to deny this is just as retarded as saying that Cordoba was a peaceful and tolerant place.

Cordoba existed as a remarkably industrious city and noteworthy center of learning for an astonishingly brief period of time hilariously under the patronage of homosexual caliph Al-Hakam II.
It's also very difficult to ascribe the productiveness of Spain during this era to It's Islamic rule. We don't call the academic advances beginning with and succeeding Newton in the UK the "Anglican Golden age"

There may have been
> a lot of philosophers, scientists, poets etc of sephardic, andalusi and berber origin born in the caliphate
that doesn't mean they were any good, can you name some of the fruits of their labours?

Just read about them m8: avorres, abbes ibn farnes, ibn khaldun....

Well islamic andalusia had shitton of well known scientists and philosophers meanwhile the Christian iberians were irrelevant scientifically at that time. Check m8 christ cucks

>ibn khaldun.
Bit of a stretch.
Avorroes' greatest achievement is somehow intriguing raphael enough to end up on his fresco.
Regardless I asked for the fruits of their labours.
What are their verifiable accomplishments, don't just give me names.
>In b4 commentary on the Greeks.

Ibn khaldun being born in tunis was caused by the reconquista. You should so the research by yourself. I dont wanna just give you a link of super biased muslim site. If this thread doesn't get archived tomorrow, i will post some good shit about the subject after sleeping

>A bunch of jews write some book about medicine
>Yup it was us the muslims
Kek. Abduls are pathetic

Jews were just a small part tho

>Jews were just a small part tho
No they weren't. They were basically 95% of the intelectual life

Prove it

Just look it up. The Almohades collapsed after they expelled the jews for a reason

Muslims brought culture to Spain. So many libraries were built, it became a center for cultural life for Christians and Jews. I love how Europeans wholeheartedly defend Colonization but when Muslims come into Spain and make the place way better than it was before somehow that's a bad thing. What the Christians did to the Muslims was in no way justified and I love how much Christians like to hide and play apologetics for Christian terrorism. I'm not out here defending Daesh, yet everywhere I look Christians are defending the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.

Europeans never had buildings this cool before the Moors came.

>Muslims brought culture to Spain. So many libraries were built, it became a center for cultural life for Christians and Jews. I love how Europeans wholeheartedly defend Colonization but when Muslims come into Spain and make the place way better than it was before somehow that's a bad thing. What the Christians did to the Muslims was in no way justified and I love how much Christians like to hide and play apologetics for Christian terrorism. I'm not out here defending Daesh, yet everywhere I look Christians are defending the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.
>Muslim arrive to Visigothic library
>Translate latin text into arabic
> Look how cultured we are!
What a bunch of memes retard. Muslim libraries were just translations. Their cultural output was almost null. No literature worth shit outside of Averroes.

Christians are hypocrites. They offer Sephardic Jews citizenship but not Muslims who they forcibly kicked out.

>They offer Sephardic Jews citizenship but not Muslims who they forcibly kicked out
Muslims deserved it.They revolted twice.Jews were part of society to some level.
Besides muslims are dumb and poor while jews have bucks

>gets angry about muslims being radical
>is perfectly ok with Spain being an absolutist fundamentalist theocracy

Be coherent, at the very least.

>Spain being an absolutist fundamentalist theocracy
When did this happened?

I dunno. There's a lot of brainwashed Amerilards that believe Cordoba was a multicultural wonderland of peace and education. They're the same kind of tards that think the Crusades were an unjustified holy war on the peaceful Muslims who, in keeping with tradition, dindu nuffin.

>Muslims pillage Visigoth libraries
>translate everything from Latin to Arabic
>contribute nothing new to it
>grow decadent and slowly get carved up by a bunch of Christian farmers
>collapse once your sugar daddy in Baghdad dies
Woah, such awe-inspiring culture.

>Besides muslims are dumb and poor while jews have bucks

Not true really. Most Israelis are Middle Eastern and aren't rich, while most the Arabs in the Gulf states don't have to do shit because they live off oil money and """migrant workers"""

>is perfectly ok with Spain being an absolutist fundamentalist theocracy
I'll get angry when this actually happens, Ahmed.

Actually, no I wont because I hate Islam.

Sephardic jews own tons of business in Morocco or Algeria. Moriscos are just poor retards

Most of those are true of most states in the pre modern period

Yes they were only a majority in the south, shithead, it was a multicultural society with three major religions.

Caliphate of Cordoba
>Ruled by a ginger faggot
>No alcohol
>Shit tier arab spicy cuisine
>No pork
>No social mobility
>Totally stupid distribution of land which created tiny kingdoms inside the caliphate
>Shit tier working conditions
>Cities divided in christian,jewish and islamic ghettos
>Constant raids in the non muslim ghettos
>Importation of niggers
>Only way to live decently was to open your butthole towards the ginger faggot
>Degenerate and decadent
>Meme cultural output that has been forgotten everywhere due its mediocrity
vs

County of Castille
>Ruled by a just and forged in battle count/king that understands the strugles of his people
>One of the best wine regions in the world
>Rich cuisine inspired by French pilgrims
>Best pork in the world
>Tones of social movility
>Could choose your own lord and participate in the goverment of your region regardless of social status or gender.
>Even distribution of land.Formed by small land owners and big chunks of land own by communities in which any Castillian could work the land without paying taxes to a random muslim warlord
>Awesome working conditions as you can choose when to work and when to rest
>Everyone is christian and lives in total harmony
>Safe cities protected by the local militias and the justice courts who protect the laws created by its people
>100% Iberian
>Tons of job opportunities as a warrior,a merchant,a worker or being an average landowner
>High social values and rising society
>High cultural output that is still studied and praised to this very day

It seems a no brainer to me

>Visigoth >>>libraries
>>contribute nothing new to it
>most christian territorial gains were thanks to crusader knights
>>collapse once your sugar daddy in Baghdad dies

Uh, why was the Sultanate of Cordoba NOT part of the Arabic caliphate again ?

>Visigoth >>>libraries
Yes they had plenties.Read who San Isidoro was.Visigoths valued culture a lot and kept most of the Roman books intact
>contribute nothing new to it
Basically true outside of Averroes.But Averroes basically just plagiarized Aristotles
>most christian territorial gains were thanks to crusader knights
Religious orders were very important but most conquest was done under the king.
>why was the Sultanate of Cordoba
No such thing
> NOT part of the Arabic caliphate again ?
It was part of the Umayyad empire for 50 years.Why are muzzies literally so ignorant and uninformed about everything?

>It was part of the Umayyad empire for 50 years.Why are muzzies literally so ignorant and uninformed about everything?

>Calls someone uninformed yet assume this is relevent when the original line was

>collapse once your sugar daddy in Baghdad dies
>Baghdad

So just to make sure you're well informed unlike those muzzies user, here's a little history lesson:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad
>After the fall of the Umayyads, the first Muslim dynasty, the victorious Abbasid rulers wanted their own capital whence they could rule. They chose a site north of the Sassanid capital of Ctesiphon (and also just north of where ancient Babylon had once stood), on 30 July 762,[28] the caliph Al-Mansur commissioned the construction of the city, and it was built under the supervision of the Barmakids.[29] Mansur believed that Baghdad was the perfect city to be the capital of the Islamic empire under the Abbasids.

I wasn't that poster Ahmed.It is nice seeing that you can't refute my post

So this...this is the power of jealousy

the crusaders only helped during the 2nd Crusade and mostly just the Siege of Lisbon
the vast majority of fighting was done by the natives, while the Knights Templar had a small permanent garrisson in Portugal

It became its different entity after the Umayyads got overthrown and exiled to Iberia. This "sugar daddy" didn't existl, because these two realms were enemies, you absolute fucking retard. Is this the power of superior white christian brains?

Besides that
>It was part of the Umayyad empire for 50 years

Epic strawman 8/10, fell for it

this thread is now under the protection of Matamoros

With the bomb?

A bomb!

>Muslims good
>Whites bad

>Muslims take back the holy city, good
>Whites take back spain, bad

Leftcucks everybody, revisionists are fucking 1984 on steroids.

You appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week, I've already discussed the matter with the senator.

y cierra EspaƱa

But most of the people here are on the other side of the spectrum, making them just as retarded.

oh yes

How will goat rapist ever recover?

What if Spain had managed to control the entire peninsula?

>What if Spain had managed to control the entire peninsula?
It happened during 1580-1647.If it wasn't for Richelieu and his masonic buddies Portugal would have never risen up

Portugal biggest reason to leave was that Spain destroyed their fleet and didn't help against the dutch attacks on the portuguese colonies

>Portugal biggest reason to leave was that Spain destroyed their fleet and didn't help against the dutch attacks on the portuguese colonies
Both of these statements are wrong. In fact a Spanish admiral was the one that kicked Dutch out of Brazil. Portugal lost against the Netherlands after declaring independence not before

> I love how Europeans wholeheartedly defend Colonization

have you gone out and talked to anyone at all, or maybe just consumed any media in the last 60 years?

The Muslims lived here for about 40 generations without integrating the local culture.

>Muslims brought culture to Spain
culture of religious wars, rape and slavery