Lets start an ICO

Alright faggots, software dev here. I have some free time this weekend so I will create an ICO. I want to distribute it to Veeky Forums for free, so we can then shill it together and make some money.

Give ideas about:

Token name,
General idea about further monetisation - need to attract some normies. Ideally should use the token in some sort of simple app.
Distribution method - Remember, goal is to give it to as many Veeky Forumstards as possible, for free (0 ETH + the value of ETH transaction to the contract)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/birds-promote-tweet-bitcoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw turned 1k into 5k with crypto
>still don't know what an ICO is

oh well

i have an actual good idea (at least in my opinion) that might work as an actual project and I already started to create a website and whitepaper for it..

big problem: I'm not able to program.. trying to learn python right now.. is it actually possible to create a cryptocurrencie / blockchain with python? I've read that zimback uses it and that python is "easy" to learn... so I just started to try it..

p.s. the idea about this "coin" came in my mind, while I was thinking about a coin, that would be great for an ICO-scam.. but I started to like the idea that much, that I want to make a real project out of it

Coin has built in social network link to spend coins on retweets, Facebook likes, up votes, (you)s, etc

isn't etherium/waves for people like you?

Don't forget, no americans allowed.

i like this

roger ver tried to do it with bitcoin already: news.bitcoin.com/birds-promote-tweet-bitcoin/

how lets think about how this can work

Honeypot.

probably yes, but I want to create my own blockchain with a new mining-algo.. it's completely in my head, how it should work as a "prrof a xxx", but today, I have no idea how I create a code, that works this way (or any other way) ...

hope I can learn it in a few months, before another guy has a similar idea

explain

Start a discord my friend.

I think it can work if we get some people with a lot of youtube/insta/twitter followers involved, so it will cost more if they retweet you or make a video about your brand

could try and hire a dev on ethlance or something...

I've got an idea for an ICO that's closer to steem than anything else, gonna buy a nice wordpress theme and make a wavescoin probably.

I thought about this.. but I'm too afraid that this dev would steal my idea to make a scam out of it or something like this .. (even more since I could only afford pajeet-programmers).

was thinking about creating a team within the discords I usw and where I started to like the members.. but still.. I'm don't know who this guys actually are..
that's why I started to believe I should make it on my own and started to learn python online... I really hope this will work .. if my project gets launched someday Veeky Forums will get a airdrop :)

Let me know the trip code you will be using so we can identify you when it happens. ;p

Off by one

Veeky Forums needs the bagholder value fund.

>smart contract accepts all your ERC-20 bags
>by contributing your bags, you get the "shareholder" token
>other people can buy bags from the smart contract using real ETH
>shareholders get dividends in ETH
>airdrop 20% of tokens to chan, sell 80% in ICO

I'd drop some bags in the fund

don't even know how to create a tripcode :D, but I'd probably use "raggo", "joshua" or "edelmohn"

>its another LARP thread

This is a good idea but guaranteed to get labelled a security. I have some ideas to extend this and make it work, however it would require functionality outside of the smart contract

why dont we just make it one big PnD so we can all go to moon town together