Are we being raided/were we being raided in the past few hours?

Are we being raided/were we being raided in the past few hours?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/his/search/text/anti white leftypol/page/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are under constant siege since our inception.

There was one thread awhile ago with a /pol/tist having a meltdown because posters on Veeky Forums have differing opinions. Considering the state of the catalog, we might have triggered him.

Not by the usual slow creep of retardation that comes from migrating /pol/tards, but by redditors.
there was a thread a while ago that had screencaps from /r/fullcommunism/
whatever, they are just going to shitpost for a few days and then give up and realize they are spending their day bugging history nerds

Fuck off faggot you're part of the problem

Right, its him and not the last 5 threads of 'white ppl think they invented X, LOL' followed up by 'Same honestly'

I've never seen a board die so fast

>bant

This place is /tv/ with a history theme
I say let it whither and die, the retards trolls and summer will find a new place to ruin

>respond to bait
>expect bait to go away

kys my man

Pretty much this.

There is no coordinated raid on this board, just a constant infestation of people who care more about their shitty ideology than actual history.

This

As easy as it is to point fingers at raiders, they're just local shitposters.

Obviously we've got plenty of /pol/ crossposters but as far as I know /pol/ doesn't make Veeky Forums raid threads. All that happens is the /pol/tards open their browsers and open /pol/, Veeky Forums, /int/, /a/ and /d/ and then go to town. Just like most Veeky Forums posters don't exclusively post to Veeky Forums.

At least /tv/ can come up with original memes.
This board is the bastard child of /pol/, /gsg/, and /int/. I don't know what the hell anyone was expecting when they made a history board on an anonymous site.

I bet pontus is to blame

/pol/beard cockroaches always show up with their same old threads

>"Wow, say what you want about Hitler but he made his name on history!"
>Holocaust denial thread
>"Why does nobody talk about x but talk about the Holocaust?" (usually Holodomor)
>"Jews and Bolsheviks"
>"why does anti-semitism exist"
>we wuz kangs/claiming Egyptians were aryans
>muh palestine

The leftypol equivalents tend to be more open/honest, i.e. "Stalin did nothing wrong", "Communism doesn't wo---", etc..

They're all parasites, and will never go away because mods refuse to do anything

>the leftypol equivalents tend to be more open/honest
Don't delude yourself, they're just as bad, just less common than /pol/shits
Fuck off commie

>The ignorant should humble before the wise.

I think he means they make less effort to conceal it.

Oh yeah, I should learn how to read ha

Well the weekend's starting in the US, so the dimwits overflowing from cancer-saturated /pol/ are making their way here to maximize their giggle returns on shitpost investments

See you Monday

I remember that thread but it was the other way around. It was some leftypoltard having a meltdown because he couldn't turn Veeky Forums into their SJW safespace

He started the OP off by asking why leftists are invading Veeky Forums and when multiple told him that the thread was shit and why, he spent the entire thread calling anyone with an even remotely leftist point of view anti-white SJWs and leftypol.

Not to mention that he's been saying this shit for weeks.
desuarchive.org/his/search/text/anti white leftypol/page/1/

Oh wait, that's probably you. Never mind.

>He started the OP off by asking why leftists are invading Veeky Forums and when multiple told him that the thread was shit and why, he spent the entire thread calling anyone with an even remotely leftist point of view anti-white SJWs and leftypol.
He makes the same threads every day. There's 4 pages of a thread with the exact same OP. Whenever these threads show up, the rest of the threads get filled with /pol/ shitposting too, so he's pretty committed.