Free money

Whats up? I went from $5k to $8k in the last two weeks but now it's time to invest in an actual coin. Monero. I know you guys all missed the BTC mooning, you missed the ETH mooning, you missed the LTC mooning (don't invest in LTC you morons) but this is one coin that you don't have to miss...

Get your heads out of your asses losing money on digibyte and stop getting dumped on

You're welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856
getmonero.org/design-goals/
globalhaloblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/29/the-globalhalo-investment-trust-part-1/
globalresearch.ca/zerocash-a-cryptocurrencys-deep-state-ties/5553661
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what are your projections and time frame

Well first off the market is impressively stable for this coin... secondly there is a solid real world use case that is only going to get more necessary as crypto gets cracked down on... ICO's getting shut down, etc. Even though this is purely conjecture, I would assume that the coin distribution is relatively even, a lot of the really swingy coins are heavily premined or held by whales from a long time ago who benefit from the constant volitility... BTC, eth, your average shit coin. So for a number of reasons it's the most intelligent hold.

As far as projections, it will definitely double in a year, and have solid growth. It definitely isn't going to plummet any time soon

Monero is a good coin but zcash will dwarf it in a years time only because of the people behind it. Coinbase cofounder is invested and he will add it to Coinbase I reckon and that's the end of Monero

>zcash
arent they a US company? meaning they would have to give up user information if they were subpoenaed ... meaning they are not a privacy coin when it actually matters... yeah thats zcash

it's one of the top coins, the tech solid, the dev team is solid, reaseach is done by PHD who are funded by the community , around 45 k for 3 months, and it's not shilled. I can see this coin surpasing Zcash, and get aroud 150-200 $ per coin. More info on the subbredit

monero has a bad rap. Everyone knows it as the pedi coin. It does have real world use but there are other coins with better rep that do the same thing. Monero will go down just because of its uses in the black market.
Dash, zcash- those are the anonymous coins actually going somewhere

>this is the FBI give us user's details
>we literally can't because of the encryption

Wut do?

>the end of Monero
Monero may lose marketcap to Zcash in the long run due to investors behind Zcash and the stigma against Monero, but Monero will pretty much never go away because people that value privacy more than anything else will continue to hold or use it.

I mean the end of normies hopping onto Monero. Its current market cap is already too high for its uses

Remember when the FBI forced Apple to unlock a encrypted phone?

Because they had a backdoor. You're assuming ZCash has a backdoor. The code is all public and there are no backdoors

I second this. Fuck other coins, Monero and Iota are the future.

One of the devs literally confirmed in an interview that it has a backdoor. I can find you the quote or you can easily find it if you hunt around.

Find me the quote. I couldn't find it. A backdoor would plummet this coin to a 1 mill market cap but it hasn't so im dubious

They literally said it. I don't have the link. But it was related to the wanna cry ransom ware.

all you need to know. If they somehow make it "too traceable for criminals" then it is not anonymous.

It was a tweet, but the sentiment is revealing. He jokes later in the thread that he wished he hadn't said it. If it can be deanonymized for law enforcement, it's not anonymous. All there is to it.

beat me to it

Thanks bro, iota is the second one I'm gonna start building up after I get my monero reserves down. Looking get around 200 monero, almost there...

People need to pick coins that actually have USES and the tech to back them up. Monero is just simply better than ZCash in every single way. The mining doesn't go to the devs, there is more faith in its crypto algorithm, there isn't some company backed by Jew base working with the Feds , and the price is more stable

I don't understand what he's saying here. Context?

What's the deal with iota?

Do you have any other recommendations of coins that actually have their shit together? Preferably smallish market caps...

Research it bro, basically it's completely fee-less, meant for micro-micro transactions (sub pennies) and will open up a completely new sector of the economy. Basically has this massive use case, and the technology to back it up. HOWEVER it was 100% premined and the distribution is really shitty with the top 100 wallets holding half the coins. They basically needed to raise money and not that many people jumped on board because what they were promising was stupidly far fetched, but they actually have been delivering on the promise super well

There's no such thing as unbreakable encryption in the USA - you're simply not allowed. The FBI will force them to put in a "special use case" backdoor.

XVG

Eth 79% premine. Iota could see similar gains

Exactly the other way I'm doing it, first Iota then monero haha but eventually we will end up at the same point. Got 1 GIota now but only 1 Monero, so have to buy that next.

Realistically speaking I haven't found another coin yet where I could say it has potential. I invested a bit in LTC but since BTC will solve it's problems LTC will probably become pretty useless.

I invested small amounts in Ark, Rise, Vertcoin, Feathercoin, BTC Dark, Viacoin, Komodo and etc. but don't bother with those.
I had my eye a bit on KAPU which will be released soon since I heared it will have an archeological blockchain or something like that but I didn't dive more into it yet.
Just focus on acquiring Iota and Monero for now, maybe some BTC as well.
Tbh I think Iota will have even crazier gains. My prediction would be 20x gains given how many news there were only this week.

I just got weird vibes of being charged in IOTA to use my own kitchen appliances or something.

The pre-mine really does suck though. It's not a great feeling that so few people control so much of a currency.

Only 5000 iota here. Need more because it reminds me of young Eth days

Yep, it does suck. That's why I fear that if IOTA gets competition, the competitor might win against iota...

5000 is a pretty good start.

Idk anymore where I read it, but somebody said if IOTA was used in every economic aspect on earth, it would rise to 0,04$ per IOTA. Just imagine now, if IOTA even gets 1% or 0,1% of the whole economic system, that would still be a massive gain.

Exactly. Do you retards remember all the Edward Snowden shit where the Feds had backdoored every single major tech company?? Yeah...

He was one of the guys who was in the trusted setup ceremony for Zcash. It's some bullshit where a bunch of people put in the initial inputs needed for the cryptography to work. He's saying all you need to do to fuck with Zcash is have someone malicious in at least one of the trusted setup ceremonies (when upgrades need to happen). He was also paranoid that someone in the trusted setup could also be compromised by Intel/NSA backdoors .

Soooo... 5Gi or Mi because thats either really solid or shit. But yeah stock up either way, this is considered blockchain 3.0, just how eth was 2.0 and BTC was 1.0 obviously. And we both know how that two turned out. Iota also rumored to be working on mini smart contracts within the tangle which will be massive

$1200 worth so likely 5Gi
I want to put in more but won't sell bags at a loss, however in this case might be worth it.

I think 1200 is more than enough, I also only have 200 invested so far and still hope becoming a millionaire from that

200$? user the market cap is already pretty big, and in some ways this is almost a for sure thing. I'm looking to throw a few grand in it over time, I'm definitely not rich either

well yeah, 200 is the most for now I can do, will invest more with every paycheck tho

I think the postential gains in a lot of these coins are a lot more than the stock market will give you, and you really should be investing somewhere user

Thanks user. This is a good thread im bumping it

Fucking lol. I remember the months of relentless fudding monero got when zcash was being launched. "The monero killer". And then everyone got to watch it drop from $2500 to $50 on launch, still THE greatest crash in crypto history

Only ever takes a few posts for the CIAcash shills come to correct the record.

$200 isn't enough to get rich off a coin as expensive and with a market cap like monero. I put $200 in DGB when it was 110 sats, and got $7,000 out of it because it mooned like crazy, but XMR isn't going to moon that much. Think about finding a smaller coin that might moon when the august 1 money flows back into altcoins.

This is not how BTC started? And it's still used in the black market.

What is this user? I need to get my dose of BoB Barker shilling

That's what I'm looking for as well

>there is a solid real world use case
drugs and teenage slaves?

Compared to the uses of your favorite meme shitcoin, it's more than enough.

Sticking it to the taxman and regaining my right to privacy.

Do people here not understand what a market cap is? The price of a coin doesn't determine how big a cryptocurrency is, just as the price of a stock doesn't determine how big a company is.

Demand is demand, whether you approve of it or not.

Can you do me a favor and post all of your bank statements? You should be fine since you have nothing to hide :^)

Thanks for that. When looking for a coin to buy you should always look at market cap, coin price literally means nothing

there are ways how to use traditional finance and stay out of the government field of view and even if there is some value in what you say most of it is core bullshit and this coin will only be used for money launder, drugs and human trafficking

This is retarded and you should feel bad. Why do you want people knowing how much money you have at all times, knowing what you buy...?

/thread
Enjoy your backdoors and "too traceable for criminals" dumb goys

I wondered about that post too

>I can see it surpassing zcash

B-but it's kicking the shit out of zcash already

hey biz. if there was ever a coin I would put my money in and walk away for 1-5 years, its monero. If you read this, then youre ahead of the curve. I trust monero more than I trust bitcoin or ethereum in the long run.

and once people realize this, monero gonna keep rising to at least where bitcoin is right now. the question is, do you want to be on this ship when it leaves port, or do you want to be landside stuck with your dick in hand and your shitcoin bags in your other.

Doesn't everyone understand that bitcoin is outdated as fuck and can't scale? This two year long segwit battle didn't show you anything? And they're still forking and couldn't even figure their shit out. Move on guys, the bitcoin shit has sailed

I'm all in on Monero. I bought 2.

If someone feels generous pls help me I just want to start a diamond doge mercenary group and make a white colony in africa

ID
00a5e760d332d9005bdb5d162bfeddd7d690e2f1843071e8ae2da4e0025c74c5

address
4ALcw9nTAStZSshoWVUJakZ6tLwTDhixhQUQNJkCn4t3fG3MMK19WZM44HnQRvjqmz4LkkA8t565v7iBwQXx2r34HNroSAZ

What's up cunts, I made a new thread to spread the good word, but here is the monero roadmap. Tell me you aren't convinced...

the day monero is 200$ a coin, zcash will be well above 4 digits

The last time zcash was above 4 digits was when it launched

24 hours later the price had dropped 98%

I'm sorry user, it's not coming back

Can you post a source for this? A lot of stuff there doesn't look like something the core devs would support

Zcash is waaaay below the monero marketshare, and it's objectively a worse coin. Have you seriously convinced yourself it has a future? The dev literally said it's backdoored

getmonero.org/design-goals/

It's legit, it just might be far off goals. They are trying to ramp up the features of monero, now that they have the privacy thing set in stone

you monero faggots are just salty your coin has been one of the least profitable coins in 2017, zcash went from 15$ a coin to well over 400$, and sits stable at 200$ along with eth which its partnered with

its on my top 5 list of cryptos to invest in OP

globalhaloblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/29/the-globalhalo-investment-trust-part-1/

it was the most profitable in 2016, thats how i made hundreds of thousands and became financially secure.

>he didn't went all in on ETH in early 2016

>he bought monero instead because muh privacy

I'll never own ethereum or other scamcoins like dash, I feel nothing when it goes up or down.

just because its a scam, doesn't mean you cant profit from it

stop having feelings towards your investment, in the end, you want usd or eur, or whatever currency you use daily, not dumb coins

Monero will eventually surpass Ethereum and I would have not bowed down to a scam.

Can't see how I do not end on top.

The fact that monero isn't at least equal to eth is wrong. Either eth needs to drop by 10x or monero is going to climb. I'd bet monero because eth has some pretty cool uses

>zcash went from $15
>went from $15
>from $15

Oh no sweety it went from $2500

no sir, it went to 1,000,000 USD per coin: globalresearch.ca/zerocash-a-cryptocurrencys-deep-state-ties/5553661

lol, its never reaching beyond its ATH

sweetie pie, i was talking 2017 only, you must have missunderstood something

dont worry, im sure monero will flirt with that 3 digit range someday, there's always dumb money flowing in along side everything else

>when talking about my coin I will only pay attention to a specific time frame when it's value (finally) increases.

Interesting that your "$400" coin is actually current under half of that. I understand that it can be dangerous to the psyche to interrupt a delusion, but you have to let go

my "400$" coin is still up almost 2000%, and we are only halfway into 2017

beats your, what is it..... 3x gain this year any day

Also lol at your article, no wonder zcashers are so fucking asshurt

It just socks as a monero investor that we had to deal with them loudly announcing the imminent death of monero for months, before their coin finally came on the market and fell flat on its face

>up 2000% from my utterly arbitrary starting point that doesn't make me look like a complete failure

>d-Don't look any further back than that

There's no historical basis for assuming the majority is going to adopt the item with the best fundamentals instead of just going with the herd

cryptonote. you, monero, and any pajeet can make the exact same coin in 10 minutes

Chasing shitcoins will burn you out unless you're a good trader

what did he mean by this?

((((((trusted setup)))))

I don't even give a fuck because I don't do anything illegal, but what the hell is the point of an anonymous coin if it's not actually anonymous?

BTC, IOTA and MONERO my 3 boyZ ;-)

also like EOS - IF it will ever be released ;-P