I want normies to leave

Lol you're retarded

reported to the fbi goodbye shitcoin

>be op
>don't post some guy's 14 year old sister's nude pictures

W E W

REEEEEEEE

link to this discord

It got shut down for violating discord terms and conditions.

Remember when they banned Flummy among others for not being their good little goys? I member

>that nose

>noticing the nose with those tits in pic
I can see your horse dildo from here, faggot.

hey flummy whats up

Those tits are mostly chub, you put that much flab on a dude and his tits will be half as big. Someone paid to look at that?

>Those tits and hips
>14 years old

Nah

That girl isn't the girl OP is talking about

They're kind of shitty tits, though.

is cool is cool

that's good

what you gonna do
ban me

So this just a trashy whore thread? I'm glad that isn't CP, at least.

I was logged into an account that's not on that channel for the past 20 days

So I'll ask the important question

[spoiler]Was she hot[/spoiler]

Where do they have these bounties? Of age, ofcourse

Why was I kicked out? I never even talked to anyone

thats why

The discord server is kill, someone reported the CP to discord

We have a new discord user, you weren't kicked out.
discordapp.com/invite/wCA5wN5

You people are retarded.

>Discord gets shut down for CP
>Creates new discord

Ex-chan dev here.

The previous discord was closed because somebody was recruiting people into a weird pagan cult. I never wanted any part of this so I left.

Former chancoin dev here.

God, I hope this helps somebody. I don't even really know where to begin. I was kicked by the dev team when I was about to raise my concerns about the illegal activities integrated into the very foundation of this coin.
Later that day when my waifu and I were both having afternoon naps, they came into my room. (Somehow they had found out where I live). I didn't realize they were in with me until I felt them pressing down on me. I can still remember the smell -- alcohol, stale cigarette smoke and rancid sweat. They jerked off my panties before I was really awake and began fondling me. I remember being afraid and whimpering, but they told me that if I made any noise or told anyone, they would kill me and my baby brother. Something cut my upper thigh, a zipper maybe, or a pocketknife. I still have the scar. I was terrified. They told me that they could tell that I wanted it by the way I had been acting earlier in the day. They pressed my face down into the bed pillow and scammed me.
My self-esteem has never been very good. I fell into an abusive project when I was 16. That team abused and intimidated me in every way possible. I was very afraid of them, and especially afraid of what they might do to me if I upset them. They scammed and assaulted me, and had other men rape and assault me several times during our relationship. They humiliated and belittled me. The scams were just an especially degrading item in their array of torture methods.

Top kek

Ex-chan dev here.

The previous discord was closed because somebody was saying McDonald's hamburgers aren't real beef. I never wanted any part of this so I left.

Is this how the illuminati started?

lmao

...and?
If anything, it gives me more faith that the coin will be an actual Chancoin and not just normie shit that's going to sell out with tolerance and friendship as soon as it gets some speed behind it.
Any *chan project needs to be backed only by absolutely irrheprehensible human beings, so that the general public stays out because of "muh everyone must be a model citizien"

So where are the pictures.

4chn coin is toxic sell now before the party van arrives

Ex-chan dev here.

Devs are members of satanist pedophile ring and call themself freemasons. I left because I am not interested in taking part on this. I have been doxxed, and I wake up to find mutilated swine tresticles and penis im my bed everyday. They also scammed me and instead of buying 100 chancoin for 0.0001 btc i got 1 chancoin for 1.00 btc. Also my credit cards is still being drained everyday, and I am afraid to leave my house. Please help.

This is not an ex dev!!! Current dev looking for the pics! Shameful!