ANT

>at all time low
>has huge developments coming in a month
Why aren't you buying ANT user?

Do you hate money or something?

I bought BNT which let's me invest in all shitcoins at once.

bump

Tommorow, today I'm getting even shittier ones.

I jumbed in to ANT train 2days ago. Lets go to moon

You can tell when a coin has promise because noone shills it here. Been holding ANT for a while.

Oh yeah OP? Tell me in 1 or 2 sentence why I should buy this coin. whats 1 advantage?

I bought this at $3 ea

Legit coin
News coming
Buy the dip

Wanted to buy Aragon - bought Antshares instead
How fucked am I?

Got any links

Dropped.

its going down way more by the way

kek

Dear, very good choice sir.

ANS/NEO is golden. next pump ride the uptrend, sell high, buy back slightly lower. Do this by the minute. Accumulate. Holding NEO is like holding future stocks in the Digital Reserve bank of China. Don't sell, just earn AntCoins and sell it in chinese yuan. Ya fucking dope.

Neo is going to be good. Have a good portion in them.

I turned 3.5 into ~80. in that first pump. Sold some off to play with other coins, but hoping to do the same again on the next run. I want my half an antcoin a day dammit.

But why?

I don't think it'll go lower than this 56k - 57k sat's seem to be the minimum. Best time to buy.

Already in m8. Long haul on this one.

lmao if you fall for this scam coin

kek

All DAOs will be cucked by the SEC. Aragon has no future.

this

Veeky Forums is literally retarded

buy BTC/ETH and *maybe* XMR and hold. you are a retard if you touch any other coin - period.

>hold ETH

I bought some a few hours ago, seems like it's worth a shot for a coin with decent devs.

Research the teams. Maybe hang out in their slack. One of the smartest teams best executed icos and use cases being built on top already. Or keep buying dgb at ath. Your choice user. Invest fundamental or kys when you try to time shitcoins with your house mortgage.

Same dude....