/WW2 & Hitler/

Should we start having WW2 and Hitler generals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AqyL7UN-A4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tAxadstFhzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No!

I think we need more discussion on hitler's flatulence problem

If Hitler stopped farting so much, could Germany have seized the Soviet oil fields?

If it was such a problem as the history books make it out to be, why would they need oil? They could fuel their industry through natural gas!

No.
Fuck off /pol/, Hitler killed Germany.

That's called /pol/. It already exists.

They need petrol for the tanks though

>le /pol/ boogieman
Fuck off, reddit

Unwelcome assholes from /pol/ literally are the only ones that want constant threads and even generals for their horrid little pet regime.

None of them have any real interest in history.
None of them have any real love for Germany.
None of them have any understanding of German nationalism.
None of them are interested in any sort of useful discussion.

They are a blight that has irrevocably ruined several boards.
They should stay on their containment board and not inflict themselves on others.

can we make a request that /pol/tards cannot post on,any work safe boards? You know, the boards that actually tend to have the most intellectual or at least on topic discussions? /news/ being the exception I guess. It would be like the /mlp/ rule bUT a bit less severe.

I think we need to make this entire board a general board. Every god damn post is either a shitpost or bait, with maybe .00001 percent threads that were actually interesting, creative, or informative. If we had generals we wouldn't have to deal with poltards or retards making threads at all, at most they'd get a few (you)s from a general slightly related to the topic they bait with.

if we start having generals it will turn into /int/ which is pure shit now.
If only that could happen, you shouldnt be able to go to a board about history if you unironically deny that the holocaust happened

kys kike

>German Empire
>good because it's "not as bad as" the Nazis
Kys

Ahem

Yes
PLEASE
It's a historical topic and I rather have all of them on one thread than spread out all over the board

Really?

Why was the DDR anthem so based?
youtube.com/watch?v=AqyL7UN-A4Q

This is better than the anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=tAxadstFhzo

Well, it's no Erika

We need a Hitler and an central African history generals.

You know it won't actually contain shit, we'd just have a stupid general AND a bunch of shit /pol/ threads all over the place, right.

Yes please, there are 8 threads with a Hitler picture right now, and about 12 discussing nazi relatd stuff.