Alt coins dip

Now everyone is fleeing alt to btc what would be some solid alt coins to buy during the dip? Been looking at XMR and ETH but not sure if there are many somewhat solid coins that have dipped more? I have decided against holding for the split as bcc seems to have no real future.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=AlexGreen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eth will be good as long as UFC betters dump their winnings, otherwise it's all dying except for BTC because there's too many investors

All you can do is convince your friends (goyim) to buy more, in which case you just sell.

Viacoin. Started signalling Segwit, has a juicy roadmap and the solo dev just found an extra experienced dev to help.

DCR
Siacoin
Syscoin
DGB
LBRY Credits
FCT
NEM
XMR

DGB really? You think there are legs left if that? Down so much from its initial peak. XMR has caught my interest and i have Siacoin but what makes it a solid coin?

But surely having more investors in a demand driven market would mean higher prices and upwards growth?

XRP

DGB all the way

Really, why? I bought in at 820 and looks like its on a pretty long downward trend.

you know why

BitBay.

NEM and Syscoin.
At least that's what I've been buying lately.

ark. amazing coin with low low market cap and excellent returns

Nxt

Yes I agree bought some at the peak though so a little salty at the loss but also in good spirits because itll be back.

don't buy DGB. It's a long running joke on this board that's like a hazing ritual for noobies. DON'T BECOME A DIGIMARINE

Really... Fuck haha I knew something was off with the digimarine memes.

quiet

yeah there has been a couple of coins that have become running memes for how bad they perform: DGB, BNT etc..
you don't want to carry a bag of one of those lol

At the moment XMR seems a good choice, NEM/XEM looks solid as well now that the team is starting to market their product.

Monero, library, lisk, factom, decred, all good.

its a shill trying to get you to sell so he can buy

I'm diversifying but most my shit is in eth. IMO The majority will panic and sell, (BUT) ETH will bounce back, too many normies and people involved in it. A lot of Swiss cunts are buying it, when in doubt I follow the Swiss

XVG is prime for rising. Also, it's very cheap RN

Eth is going to hit $150 soon, though

>LISK
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>putting BNT and DGB in the same category

Gonna have a bad time

Monero, it's actually going up. Get on the bandwagon.

hahahahah

you are really talking about bancor and digibyte as if they are in the same class?

kill yourself

one is a highly successful crypto that has been around for longer than 95%+ of the game, the other is ran by jew schecklers and has been active less than a year

What's good about Nem/Xem? What is their goal?

The thing is, that there's no demand. Those coins have no real use caes, other than copying ETH's.

No coin is worth buying, other than XMR.

Ans are very cheap. Worth investing user

b-b-but .... the September announcement of Citibank awards. Jared-kun is changing the look and may or may not be making deals super secret deals.

It can be used for a lot of stuff but their major focus are banks(high speed transactions).
It's also going to become one of those coins ICOs are based on. There have been a couple ICOs already but are not
that widely known.
It will hit $0.5-1 depending on Bitcoin price(will compete with XRP marketcap) in the next 2/3 months due to new tech release.

DGB
BNT
ESPER
SIA

I've only heard bad things about Ripple (can't remember specifics), so I should go with NEM instead?

Uh I honestly don't give a shit how long they have been around. What I see is they both perform consistently bad and have become running gags on Veeky Forums that's all.

It's a big project, basically centering on being a payment platform for businesses. It has been called the sleeping giant for a while now, staying mostly dormant because of little visibility and frustrating a lot of its supporters and investors.
What changed now since roughly a month ago is they are really starting to actively market their product all around. For example they are going to have their first NEM Dedicated Exchange Platform in Australia and release their Catapult blockchain extension. I advise you to make your own research but I think it's a really promising investment.

Chancoin!

Thank you both for the info.

Any opinion on Verge and Aragon? I only heard about Aragon recently through what I suspect is some soft shilling and I don't see what is remarkable about their project.

have my money in priorirty listed below from top to bottom. pls rate. what should i change.
ANS
OMG
XEM
SYS
BAY

Can someone explain to this retard how to buy cryptocurrencies?

buy it on coinbase. make a bittrex acc.
send btc to your btc adress in bitrexx. buy shitcoins.

Nice to see this board is helpful in the mornings

Yeah it's kind of a better Ripple.
All of the coins are already on the market and they're just priming for a pump in the upcoming months.
While Ripple is hardly going to net you the same gains.

>Lisk
>instead of ARK

might as well burn your money

Remove fud and you have solid coin. It also has monster moons. I got some at 500 easy profit.

Hey bro, I'll help you out. Read every single post here and write down all coins listed.

Ok, you done?

Now buy everything except those coins.
You're good to go!

Lisk was over $3 before the crash, and was up there for weeks so it wasn't some pump.

After the btc market stabilizes from the fork, it's value will go back up

Buy 4 chan coin now!!! cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=AlexGreen