When did you realize that Eurotards are the biggest hypocrites?

>“America’s always going to war!”
>Started the deadliest wars in the world (WW1, WW2, Napoleonic Wars, etc.)

>“America is an imperialist pig!”
>Colonized the entire planet

>“America always tries to be world police!”
>Begs for American help and complains when they don't intervene

>“America has no culture!”
>Consumes American movies, music, television, books, video games

>"be enlightened! Think for yourself as long as you end up agreeing with me!"

>"We love our unique national heritage - all of us Europeans under one flag!"

>russia
>eu

kek

>American movies, music, television, books, video games
Garbage tier mass production for nu-americans.

Hypocrisy isn't a fallacy u autist. Also in Europe there have been no large international conflicts since. We learned from our mistakes

That would be the lefties, a lot of the right wingers appreciate America and realises it's not that bad. On the other hand the past actions of Europe don't justify the future actions of anyone

Russians are european hypocrites too. No better than anglos and gemans really.

I know plenty of europeans on the right that think american culture is weird and obsessive about violence. Maybe your thinking generation z's

>American "culture" can be reduced to videogames
lel

>Ethiopia
>'Colonized or controlled by Europe'
what

they briefly got MUSSOLINI'd but it's a stretch I agree.

This entire map is a bit of a stretch desu

Speak for yourself. I'm right wing and hate America. Yet to meet anyone who doesn't think the US and its "culture" isn't cancer.

>the past actions of Europe don't justify the future actions of anyone
The entire modern world has been completely shaped by European wars and imperialism.

>deadliest wars
>WW2
About one third of WW2 deaths were caused by the actions of Imperial Japan.
>WW1
Significantly less deadly than multiple Chinese civil wars and Mongol Conquests.
>Napoleonic Wars
Only couple million deaths in total, does not even make into top 10 deadliest wars.

That's not what he meant you dunce

Maybe he is from UK, the 51st state has always been a bigger fan of yanks than the Continental Europe.

Nice to see someone understood my very simple point

Success breeds jealousy

Nigga we were always open to that and we never pretended to play world police and bring """freedoom""" to other countries, we always said it was to take the resources.

>European wars
It's ironic that the Mongol's/Turkic carnage layed open the path for Western Europeans to edge itself ahead the rest of the planet and they fucked it all up by themselves in only a few centuries (or half a century)

I am, and perhaps that has had a large influence but I think it's more to do with the fact that throughout history everyone has shat on everyone else and all things considered they are a pretty good superpower by historical standards, even with all of the seemingly unnecessary wars and what not

European dominated wars since WW2
>France in Vietnam
>Portugal in Africa
>Yugoslav wars
>Ukraine
American dominated wars since WW2
>Korea
>Vietnam
>Afghanistan
>Iraq parts 1 and 2
>attempted invasion of Cuba
>Dominican civil war
>Lebanon
>Grenada
>Panama
>Libya parts 1 and 2
>Somalia
>Kosovo
>Syria
Really makes you think

You forgot Iran for America too!

>since WW2
I like how you conveniently exclude the European-dominated wars that were massively more deadly than the "American" wars.

>Korea
>Vietnam
>Afghanistan
>Iraq part 1 (Gulf)
>Somalia
>Kosovo
>Syria
How the fuck were these "American dominated" wars? The U.S. intervening does't mean it started the conflict, retard.

Dominated doesnt mean the US started the conflict, retard.

Then enlighten me on what the fuck you mean by US-dominated conflict.

In men and material these are absolutely American wars, especially jokes like the "coalition of the willing", there were what 10 other countries that actually sent troops and material?

Yes, because the intervention of the US surely exceeds the contributions of the countries which the conflict actually revolve around.

Yes, it does, a war between Kuwait and Iraq for instance becomes an American war the minute they shove dozens of times the material and manpower Kuwait can muster you stupid fucking cunt

Is the Eurotard upset?
Now, what exactly is the connotation of an American war? Are you aware that most of the American wars you have mentioned were defensive? Korea, Vietnam, Kosovo, Syria, Gulf, Afghanistan, and Somalia--all of these are wars in which the U.S. defended a country or people against tyranny.
The U.S. unironically fights for freedom. Europe fights to conquer, exploit, and enslave.

>Korea
>Macarthur goes full retard and attempts to conquer north korea when literally no one wanted to do that and gets China involved who proceed to kick the shit out of him until Ridgeway gets assigned instead
>Vietnam
>America attempts to prop up a clinet state with funds from selling heroin
>Kosovo
>America bombs Serbia for kicking out Albanian illegal immigrants who have never been a majority people in their area and support the seccesion of an illegitimate state
>Syria
>America supports rebels affiliated with Al-Nusra so they can piss Russia off
>Gulf
>America bombs Iraq into the ground and then lets Iranian trained militias hold the reigns of government
>Afghanistan
>been going for over 15 years and still no end in sight, the British Empire learnt it was a lost cause in less than a decade
>Somalia
>Still shit
Americans aren't even good at it

>Anatolia/Turkey
>not colonised or controlled by Europe
wat

I can't even begin to point out how historically inaccurate this is.

Name one thing that's inaccurate cunt

Don't forget:
>fights for freedom
>organized coups against democratically elected governments in syria, iran, guatemala, congo, brazil, chile, and haiti
>constantly supports brutal dictatorships if doing so benefits american business interests

What is Siberia?

Since you count wars where the US were a minimal part and just offered support, as well as very small events (Panama) and situations that were not clear cut 'wars' in the traditional sense:

Falklands
Suez Crisis
Western Sahara War (France)
American contingent in Lebanon was around the same level as the Italians and French
Libya 2011 was, according to the UK Parliament, primarily the desire of France, followed by the UK, followed by the US.
Djibouti Civil war (France)
Chad (France)
Mali (France)
Greek Civil War (Uk)
Malaya (UK)
Mau mau (UK)
Cyprus Emergency (UK)
Jebel Akhdar War in Oman (UK)
Dhofar (UK)
Aden Emergency (UK)
Sierra Leone Civil war (UK)

And all of those where America didn't come in are resolved (except maybe Mao-Mao), really makes you fucking think doesn't it?
Also
>Pretending the Greek civil war was UK dominated
Retard

It's good to rub in people's faces that I'm a descendant of natives from one of the yellow countries, however it also sucks because my people are living in the 5th fucking century right now

Call me a cuck but I wish I was COLONIZED

kek

colonized by russia

>Pretending the Dominican civil war was US dominated

Hypocritical faggot.

And Mali is not solved, cyprus is not solved, Yemen (aden) is not solved, Western Sahara is not solved.

Relative to population Napoleonic Wars wars were very deadly, doing it by absolute number of dead is a bit silly because population growth from so huge after the industrial revolution.

>Pretending the Dominican civil war was US dominated
The difference is the British didn't give any support to Dominica compared to America giving the bulk of military supplies to Greece ;)

The eternal Germ ruined everything

Based gooks and nips

>All those UK victories

Don't listen to them bro. They are jealous of big brother. It's perfectly natural, and it's unseemly of us to notice/complain about it. The alpha does not care about the petty slights of the beta followers.

You forgot the actual most hypocritical thing Euros do OP

>Country does minor cultural thing
>"Hey that's pretty neat, isn't it interesting how people from different places do different things?"
>America in particular does minor cultural thing
>"WHAT THE FUCK DO AMERICANS REALLY DO THIS?"
You can bet your sweet fucking ass if it was Americans that brought dried cuttlefish to movie theaters and not Koreans you'd hear no end to it.

>Big Bro
>Younger than any Euro country excerpt the made up ones like Ukraine

>americans make fun of euros for not being white

Europeans have the divine right to rule the world so it's not hypocrisy. If anything, the image you posted shows how most of the counties in the world exist because Europe allowed them to.

It is crazy to think without Germany Europe would still control most the planet and be the economic and cultural centre of the world.

I've never visited europe, but I can well imagine how its ethnic shift would shock me

at what point would you wish there to not be a "germany," because without it there would be no europe

Europe existed long before Germany untied into one state and ruined everything.

europe was ever destined by that point to diminish, if not the germans, then something else would catch the blame

>a country that had to work hard towards adopting European ideals and westernisation as late as the 18th century, and despite this still failing
>European
Is this a fucking joke? What kind of mouthbreathing fuckwit makes an image like that?

>tfw the American empire will collapse in your lifetime

the United States is not an Empire, my sad, short, little brown man

>turkey
>european controlled or influenced
When ?
>tfw Japan was a colonial power (eg Korea)
>tfw US was a colonial power (eg liberia)
And why french Guyana is in Europe ?

This is a good thing, the U.S. is currently the greatest threat to world peace and their denial of climate change is extremely dangerous.

>philippines, Porto rico, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Liberia, American Samoa, Marshall Islands...
And conquering the far west and attacking Canada and conquering Mexico weren't imperialistic moves. Of course not.

liberia has never been a part of the united states you twit

where do you come off being this stupid?

>When was Anatolia (modern Turky) controlled by Europeans?
Most of Antiquity and the Medieval period.

Nonsense only the beastly nature of the Hun could cause two world wars within 30 years, spread communism to the east and plan a genocide of half of ht continent's population.

Colonised in 1817. Do you know Wikipedia ?
I guess you're right. But that's not Europe as OP meant.

That is not a US colony you feckless tit

>Consumes American movies, music, television, books, video games
Don't know what you're talking about. The majority of my music library is British, the only television I watch is anime, I'm currently reading Russians and Greeks, and I don't even play video games.

>his music library is dominated by one country of origin

contemporary music pleb detect

>plays classical music playlist on youtube as background noise for his shitposting

Spotify actually

actually I have scores of mp3s, and I purchase cds of performances I want when I see them at 1 or 2 a piece

>buying physical media
>buying cds

fuck off

I suppose things we like will stay around if we don't support them

>video games
>capeshit
>culture

lmfao manchildren

There was a time where film was not all about this cape malarkey, but that was before the advertising shifts ensured that an adolescent demographic was preferred and fostered into adulthood.

It's nigh impossible to actually hold contemporary film as worthy of acclaim. It's just terrible.

>Younger than any Euro
Bullshit. The United States is the longest living continuous nation currently standing (read CURRENTLY, before any weaboos, romaboos or byzaboos get their panties in a bunch)

>United States is the longest living continuous
Except it isn't.
For example, Sweden is far older, and it is hardly the only one.

and CONTINUOUS

>Europe is a North Korean propaganda poster

pretty good superpower if you dont live in south america, north africa, SEA or the arab peninsula

That's not what a defensive war is ya dope
>Two kids are fighting in the school ground
>All of a sudden, another kid, completely uninvolved in the conflict, gives one kid some brass knuckles then sucker punches the other kid in the jaw
>Everyone should be grateful that the other kid intervened

europe is not a single country.

Somaliland shoud be moved from grey to colonized
North Korea should be moved from never colonized to partial euro control since they were occupied by the soviets for a time.

Oh so you're saying the U.S. should have let North Korea conquer the South. Europeans surely are a great people.

Mayve they should have stopped at the starting line instead of MacArthur the meme general being reatrded and dragging China into the war? Because that was the brief, he literally dragged the war on because of his autism costing thousands of gook and American lives

Like brownies breed your wife

Kek why does Japan not have conquered or at least influenced?

They literally got occupied for 9 years.

When did you realize that this is 21st century and not 19th-20th?

nigg