He ACTUALLY thought he could get rich by doing nothing

>he ACTUALLY thought he could get rich by doing nothing
>he SERIOUSLY thought he could get a Lamborghini without a job or equity in a business that turns a profit
>he REALLY mocked hard-working people with degrees and a job
>he TOTALLY thought he could make fun of the stock market where the true big earners play
>he HONESTLY didn't realize he's going to be a worthless poor NEET forever

As a neet for 3 years, i feel like you're talking directly to me , fuck you op

Oh honey buns, you made $25,000 in a year. That's not even middle class in New York City sweetie...

didn't even put 40 hours into that this whole year. i realized 34k YTD btw

>NEET for 3 years
Uhmm pumpkin have you tried looking for a real job sweetie?

well you could if you bought bitcoin 4 years ago, or ethereum 2 years ago, or stratis 1 year ago, or chaincoin 2 months ago

>he thinks making 34k in a year is something to be proud of
oh sweetie....

>assuming that's my only source of income

Sweetie, an allowance from your parents is counted on your tax returns as a "gift" not income

>Lamborghini
People who dream of Lamborghinis tends to be 12 years old.

oh... :[

>not hardworking and playing crypto

>chaincoin 2 months ago
Last words I read in your post

Or you could, y'now have a well paying job and using crpyto as a boost. Since I already cashed out 73k euros from an investment of roughly 8k don't think crypto is a bad deal at all. You just have to play the game correctly.

Heard about steemit?

it went from 6 cents to $6, i didn't touch that shit but you cant deny it was a good pump and dump

Based sweetieposter

arbitration is doing something

I made 100k from selling ETH at the peak. I know I can do it again with another solid coin. Maybe LTC or Monero.

HOW THE FUCK DOES ONE CASH OUT OF CRYPTO?

ENLIGHTEN ME, PLEASE.

Yes honeypie you just keep working like a retard and let's compare at the of the ride

>muh degrees
wont save you from outsourcing and automation. drumpy wont be reelected so those jubs are going bye bye one way or the other.

I truly don't understand how this meme even exists.
Every single place where you can convert money to BTC is a two-way street.
If you bought any amount of BTC with fiat it means that you know how to do the exact same process that you use to cash out, only using the "Withdraw" instead of "Deposit" button.

How did people that don't know how to cash out even get into crypto to begin with?
How do you not know how to cash out when your need to do it in the first place means you're already familiar with the channel used to do so?

>drumpy wont be reelected
t. nate silver

sweetieposting is my fetish

Stay mad no-coiner faggot.

>at the end of the ride
the end of a hugely speculative, unregulated, and low volume market of worthless digimoney? how exactly to you think this is going to end?

>compare
to an entire lifetime of regular contributions to globally diversified asset classes that takes into account costs and taxes?

I'm 26 years old. I live with my parents and I've never had a job. I want one but it makes me too anxious and heartracey. Jobs have called back after I applied online and I couldn't answer the phone or call them back after they left a message coz too scary. How to be normal.

I can tell you've never tried to cash out crypto before. I sold $10000 worth of BTC and my bank account was frozen immediately. Cashing out small amounts is easy, it's cashing out thousands that is a problem.

I'm 27 years old. I live in the American Gardens Building on West 81st Street on the 11th floor. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

>
>it went from 6 cents to $6, i didn't touch that shit but you cant deny it was a good pump and dump

How bad does it hurt to have wasted 100x gains on 6 cents? Even a meager 50$ wouldve been $50,000

Oh i misread, my bad.

>He UNDOUBTEDLY took pride in his parasitic lufestyle
>(He) INCREDIBLY believed could act as primary income instead of a real job
>(((He))) UNBELIEVABLY imagined his complete lack of abilities and brain power would triumph over studies and work
>It SHAMEFULLY believed its NEET lifestyle would be sustainable and accomplished
Losers crack me up.

Or maybe I just have a decent bank.

Honestly you should just be killed. I'm sure your parents regret having you so much

>this smarmy kike thread

low level smugshaming like this has lost all its effectiveness. You kikes are so cogdis its not even funny anymore

Where do you live? And what's your bank?

How many btc for someone to kill me

I'm willing to pitch in 0.1btc if there's a pot starting

OP will die 100 pct guarnteed. All the shitposting in the world wont stop op from death, op will die with 0 money like all living creatures. OP is a stupid kike racing as fast as it can to have all kikes executed around the globe for thee benefit of all things. Welcome to death OP

great you can buy a tent in san francisco

>Doing nothing
We are 'market makers'.

90% of the people here can't program to save their life. They are not "market makers" because you need to be able to program to do that.

lol goyim here think earning 25k in a year is low,
tfw i like like a prince in my country with less then 20k

I've always been curious about cashing out large amounts of BTC, hell I got a phone call from my bank when I tried to buy BTC from Bitstamp with my debit card, I explained the situation and they BTFO with no problems but depositing is a whole other issue. I assume maybe talk to your bank BEFORE you intend to sell a large amount to know their policy, let them know you intend to file with the IRS and all that junk.

Programming is useless without guidance of very good trader

>nearly 100% ROI in a year
>oh honey buns, I'm a fucking retard so gonna pretend that's like your job sweetie

Kys. Please.

>Yes, goy the only way to get that yacht is to make ME money for the next fifty years