When did you realise Liberal Capitalist Democracy is THE system?

Basically as soon as a started reading actual books instead of relying on internet memes for information.

DID SOMEONE SAY LIBRUL?????
LEFTYPOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!
JJJEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWSSSSSSSS
SAAAAAAAFFFFEEEESSSSPPPAAAAACCCCEEE

aww, the leftypol snowflake is mad!

Yeah its pretty cool. Having xtremist political views is edgy as fuck irl

Yeah its pretty cool if you don't mind millions of africans moving in lol

Neoliberalism is pretty much the endgame of human political and economic development.

That word has been pretty much tainted by liberal academics for decades. Dont understand how it became a /pol/ griping point

>surfdom
jesus, do 12 year olds make these memes?

I ts probably a joke u twit

>"""""(((((democracy))))"""""

>Social Liberal Capitalist Plutocracy under the guise of a Republic

ftfy

>t.

Why is this board so insecure? Why do so many of its anons have this inferiority complex with /Pol/?

When I was a teenager, got interested in history, read a shit-ton about it, and realized just how much most of the alternatives to liberal capitalist democracy have sucked.

Liberal capitalist democracy doesn't necessarily have relaxed immigration policies. Liberal capitalist democracy is, I think, compatible with any and all immigration policies. I believe that OP is using "liberal" in the sense of "not authoritarian", not in the sense of "leftist".

When I decided to major in Economics.

The plutocracy is an important aspect of the picture, though, since it balances out the retardation of the masses.

Such pure ideology

Back to the grave, Maggie.

right NOW my nigga, thanks to your thread

this. Plato was right, as shit as oligarchy is, it's better than democracy.

How? Democracy is in decline worldwide. Do you know how many other systems have claimed to be the final goal of humanity?

I'm not really advocating for oligarchy, though. I think that the best practicable system is one in which there is a balance and contest between democracy and oligarchy so that the excesses of each is balanced out by the other.

yeah I sure love a civilization that worships nothing but comfort and money and lets the plebs rule

Or the excesses of both fuck you.

>Anything other than Anarcho-Communism
But go ahead, tell me you're not a slave in a system that demands you work and socialize where you otherwise might not want to nor have any inherent obligation to. I bet you'll come at me with such trite as "work for a right to life" and other Stockholm-syndrome pass-the-buck bullshit.

>decline worldwide.
kek

Read about what's happening in Japan or Turkey or Brazil; autocracy is making a comeback (and it's hardly incompatible with neoliberal capitalism). But you'll ignore that and rising inequality and declining social trust and how everything is a fucking commodity these days because the global literacy rate is going up, hooray!

I wipe my ass with The Economist.

It actually is

>Anarcho-communism
eww

>Liberal Capitalism is THE system

Authoritarian technocratic neoliberalism is better. Compare Singapore with your average Western liberal democracy.

When I realised that Fascism is superior to fake bourgeois liberal "democracy".

Singapore has horrific income and wealth inequality.

There is nothing wrong with income and wealth inequality

when i read some ir and economics textbooks

>There is nothing wrong with income and wealth inequality

You mean apart from insane levels of corruption and crime?

Literally all the countries in the world with high levels of wealth inequality are also the countries with horrible murder rates.

>Anarcho-Communism

What the fuck, Communism is inherently anarchist, it's a stateless society

Then why does Singapore has the lowest international homicide rate and the seventh lowest corruption rate in the world?

huh?

*intentional homicide rate

It's not autocracy if people vote for it

Obviously because the relative poverty is low.

Look at the U.S. The difference between people at the top and bottom is insanely high, even though the people at the bottom aren't poor by international standards, and the U.S has 11000 murders a year.

In my country the difference between the poor and the rich is also lower, and we have on average 10 murders a year.

PURE IDEOLOGY

It's not though. Centrist-Statist-Nationalist with limited democracy, like all the countries in the world have been untill post-modernism.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

t.Singaporean

As a Muslim. I don't understand why Westerners, even Right-wing ones, like to Lionize and Glorify Liberalism and Capitalism so much. These two Ideologies are unironically the reason why we were allowed to immigrate and slowly take the Westerners homeland, Europe. Do Modern Westerners have any concept of Self Preservation?