You hold PLU, right user? If you don't, you're buying it soon, i hope

You hold PLU, right user? If you don't, you're buying it soon, i hope.

Bless Plutus. May your Plutons be plentiful.

Can you quit making these dead threads

Plutus is very much alive, heretic.

I bought in at $3CAD and it was the easily the best crypto purchase I've ever made.

If only I bought more than 200.

i often forgot how many actual shitcoins exist. thanks for reminding me.

damn, nice. i wish i'd seen that price. i came in to crypto when it was around $9-10.

Bless you, brother.

of course, i have 100 and will have some more in a week

ANT or PLU? if you had to chose only one

impossible to choose

PLU will probably gain more % than ANT, but ANT is higher profile and is a solid project & product.

do you really think it will gain more % wise? it's at a much higher value so far and ANT has big news in september

its market cap is MUCH lower.

PLU going from $12m(it was $9m last night) to even $72m would be 6x.

ANT going from $55m to $140m isn't even 3x.

good point. currently i have 3000 ANT. was thinking i'd either add more ant or diversify in some plu. what do you have if you don't mind me asking?

i have a couple hundred ANT and am gonna get more

and i have a few dozen PLU for now. also want to get more.

i have some coins that are REALLY heavy bags i could get rid of for either but I haven't decided if that would be worth it or not.

what are the heavy bags? i only am invested into eth and eth based tokens personally

well i sold my bancor, that i bought @ ico, for PLU.

otherwise i have MYST (JUST) and SIA. I basically bought both near ATH and...well....they hurt

i think you will be fine eventually holding those. good luck friend

ty user.

I don't think it's impossible to choose. anyone whos in plutus right now is in the same type of game as me, which means high risk but high reward. ANT i can't speak for but I'm in the ANS game. You guys should check out Coeval

You actually sold your Bancor from ico at a huge loss right before it's expected to make gains? Why would I trust you on this pluto shit?

what are your bags in?
what do you mean?