Paper and logo are fine for startup

Will go back up to 2k+ a couple days after August 1

You have to bee leaf

This coin is shit, nobody buy it.

Strange amount of fad for a decent coin

fud more please user ;)

Many thousands of $ fiat is spent on this, dis gonna b gud

LEAVE SIGT ALONE

It pumped too early and a bunch of Veeky Forumstards FOMO bought at ridiculous prices with unsustainable expectations.

Give it a few months before signing a death certificate - there ongoing and active development.

You might just be surprised.

I bought this at 4.5K and I'm HODLING with iron hands. This one of the best coins out there and can easily reach $2 at the end of August once it gets on Bitfinex, Bittrex, and Polo at the same time. Forex if we're lucky. I know someone with Crypt0Leaks and PumpKings, the two largest whale groups out there. Knowing that this is going to be the next Bitcoin, they've dumped most of their alts for this one. So go ahead and fud more while the smart money accumulates. ;)

So why is it the best coin?

Developer doesn't even tell anyone what the purpose of this coin is lmao..

There's an fucking idiot doing 100x "stealth" 20 sigt orders when this shit will be 600 tomorrow

Moron

this, but, you know, less exaggerated

you didnt see all the .6-1btc buy orders between 800-900? they werent fake walls btw, they sold

i bought at 4.5k too. i'll hodl until i die, but not because i put 4 bitcoin in and if i back out now i'll fuck myself so i have nothing else i can do, no, but because i am a sigtmarine and i stand proud

If you are holding this shitcoin that you bought at ATH, you were warned and now you pay the price.

we hold proudly and patiently. our 5x-10x returns shall come by the end of the year. you'll see.

showing my support as a sigtmarine is a great price to pay, make no mistake

>you could've gotten 4 bcc over this
>or cashed out nearly ATH
>instead you got this shitcoin

Because it is a coin based on a cutting edge algorithm called Skunkhash Raptor, which was inspired by an algorithm from Satoshi Nakamoto's hidden notes called JackHaze Pterodactyl.

The Signatum marketplace is already in early beta, which will be released along with a Signatum crypto exchange once a few bugs are fixed. There are rumors that Janet Yellen of the Federal Reserve is interested in Signatum. Who knows, perhaps a hard fork of US Fiat into Signatum may be in the works in the future. I would suggest you take out a few loans and go all in at these rock bottom prices before it is too late.

bwahahahahhahah u fucking autist

lol

I mined 5k and still havent sold any. The joke is that even at 800 sats, its STILL more profitable to mine than ETH.

I'll keep mining, the halvenings and than POS should increase price imo. Electricity is cheap here so even if it fails i wasted maybe 50 bucks.

what went right?

>some kind of poopcoin shows up
>moons
>then crashes

It's chaincoin 2.0

>tfw literally cant tell if this post is genuine or not