Post your portfolios: risky alts edition

Let's see 'em boys. Don't post without commenting something interesting/ useful to some other anons

If trust goes the right way youll be very rich.

Fuck XEL and RDD. Heaviest fucking bags. I'll be selling ARK, XEL, and XRP. I'll buy into ARK lower.

holy shit you guys store your crypto on your phones? fucking lol

Holy shit you are an uninformed autistic wagecuck peasant?
Fucking lol

>blockfolio
>store

the skeleton has denounced trust.

fill me in?
I'll be buying more but don't let my numbers fool you. I bought in at about 25 cents each.
Yes of course blockfolio is the best crypto wallet
interesting choices. i can't buy into ripple simply because I don't like the people behind it. my personal opinion is that arc is your strongest hold

I used to stress out about daytrading. Now I just tend to my bean farm.

Forgot pic

I'm too much into ANS/NEO to care about anything else. Out of the rest, ARK would be my 2nd choice.

That's a lot of beans. How much did you start with?

yeah i don't know how i missed that. i like ans a lot. new wallet monday dude and i think alts are looking good in general for august

I started with 500k, thought they were kinda dumb and was about to sell them. But then they sprouted :)

Can't decide whether to invest those 270$ on iota, icn or btc.

Advice and criticism are welcome.

IOTA seems like the kind of thing that could actually go 100x in a few years. It's the only remotely mature alternative to blockchains.

I'm primarily farming beans, but have 7.6GI stowed away for long term.

the fuck you holding bitbean as a higher percentage than iota you fucking retard

ICN is a no brainer

I hope I'm wrong on your behalf but I lm pretty sure xtrabytes is a scam. If I were you I'd be much more comfortable holding all that btc in stratis instead.

the xby dev just made a huge contribution on github pretty sure that is too elaborate for a scam

ICN is comfy af

Buy BNT last night at 62000sat thank to user who call.

I see a lot of anons praising ICN recently, what makes it so good?
not fudding, legitimately curious

Fuck I forgot pic

are you actually buying coveal? it's a scam ico led by a guy who has never worked in a hedgefund.

have you read the whitepaper? it's littered with grammatical errors and factual errors.

Plis rate

am i gonna make it?

Gtfo of golem man. That supercomputer is not secure. Anyone can see what it is doing so no company will use it

but brass release is literally any day now.. the first functioning product of golem.
that has to cause atleast a pump right ?

also have 50$ worth of Syscoin, Vertcoin, and about 100$ worth of mined digibyte

Hope for that pump man or hope for increasing security/privacy

>Golem and BNT
I'd gtfo of those two, they're gonna sink.

but stox ico on bancor protocol is august 2nd and floyd mayweather shilled it?

this will surely increase bancors value atleast by august 3rd-5th
right?

Sigt was a mistake

whats the best portfolio to use on my pc? i dont own a phone

Serious question, what is your setup for sprouting beans?

Do you guys have some old computer on 24-7?
How do you back up your beans incase your hdd dies out?

Bad gamr

10.3k ARK
18K XRL
15K XRP
13.3K SAN
2.5K SHIFT
1.3K ANT
14880 TRST

--Sub-1 000 USD value bags--

11871 BET
52 FCT
23K POSW
28 NMR
6100 ARDR
,23 BTC
7800 CFI
13 XMR
2500 XEL
1004 DCORP
137 WAVES
314 USDT
800 RLC
1100 ADX
4500 MUSIC
10000 RBX
1500 ESP2

Total value 28.3K USD

Enough for lamboland?

I'm still holding trst too.. is there still a future these bags are getting heavy

Why is everyone holding trust i have no clue why im holding it

Halp wat do

$50k IOTA
$50k EOS

blockfolio is just paper trading right? you dont actually buy or sell with that shit its fake. post your bittrex or something legit. blockfolio is just for larping

>Yes please post your API keys as well so I can assure that you are actually legit

I bought the dip man. It went down just a little bit more after that... Holding on tight...

posting ur wallet = get hacked..

oh okay retard.

Idk seems like a lot of competition..
I'm scared

Ideas?

dump that useless fucking siacoin