What was Veeky Forums like in 2015? I honestly don't even remember...

What was Veeky Forums like in 2015? I honestly don't even remember. It's a total blur yet I know I always frequented here.

I've been active here since it first started. Immediately when it started, most of the crypto threads just started dying out and there were mostly drop shipping threads, dumpster divers, and scammer threads. Darkcoin and some others were first shilled here but that was the last of the shillcoins before the great 3 year bear market came about and it was total silence on crypto.

It wasn't until 2016 that Poloniex was talked about, then Ethereum was shilled hard here, mainly after it exploded in popularity. After that there were shill threads of random coins daily, mainly after they mooned, but they were contained to 1 or 2 threads a day.

Today it's 100% crypto. The board is fulfilling its true purpose.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/2dmsl
warosu.org/biz/thread/S805039
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dogecoin generals. that was it.

you are retarded

archive.fo/2dmsl

$1000 into this, 2 years, you'd be almost a millionaire. You shills didn't shill hard enough.

>dropshipping and scamming
lets face it Veeky Forums without crypto is shit desu

holy fuck one of my posts is in that archive. I want to just about kill myself. I was shit posting while ethereum was one dollar. Why didn't I listen???

What an idiot

>buy eth

Fuck. What's the next one? Is it something that's fudded the most?

>archive.fo/2dmsl
there is no next one, bitcoin is the one with the most potential

>archive.fo/2dmsl

>i didnt listen to the ETH shills
>i read their posts for years as the price crept up and still didnt buy

i think about this everyday. all i had to do was listen.

stop reminding me

I came to biz late last year, I've also looked at some of the archives from around 2015. There definitely were some very high quality threads about investing in stocks, I'm guessing this place likely rivaled reddit in that respect, back then.
It apparently was a much slower board as well, but the threads were probably more detailed.
It's a shame that that sort of stuff doesn't happen much anymore, but I thoroughly enjoy how much liveliness crypto has brought. Lots of funny people roaming around here these days.

Yeah, used to be able to go to bed and come back to the thread the next day. Very comfy.

I totally feel you, op. I came for crypto, stayed through the times when there was a single crypto general if anything. Enjoyed it the whole time but now it is closer to what I always imagined it could be. I envisage biz will be a great balanced board when the scambrian explosion dies down.

We need this bull market in stocks to settle down too, man. That's when I'll take a closer look at value investing. Hoping Veeky Forums picks up on it too.

It's amazing. No one fucking knew. We all got burned in 2014. Darkcoin, dogecoin, litecoin, all of them crashed and burned so damn hard. Mt Gox crashed. We forgot. So many people were shitting on eth as a scam. People are still calling it a scam, people are still calling Dash a scam.

Well, guess who won? Who made 120,000% on their investment?

Well, it wasn't me. We should've known too.

My brain just ignored the thread.

Ethercoin?? The article was shit.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S805039

Would you invest in this?

It's entirely possible we have people with over half a million in ether right now.

They're still scams.

>work in hostels.

Veeky Forums in 2015:
>>I have $5 how get moneeeee
>start suckin dicks

if i remember correctly
>1 bitcoin thread
>2 dogecoin begging threads
>1 thread about ethereum and everyone calling him a retard for investing in it
rest was actual business and memes

chip warmer threads

Why do communists hate this?