A key reminder

>Egypt
>The Hebrews
>Carthage
>Persia
>India

Euros (or "Whites) don't have a legitimate claim to these civilizations and their religious traditions with any accomplishments. Neither do Negroes but that's not the point.

Also:
>Greeks
>Romans

Non-Southern Euros like Nords don't have a legitimate claim to these either.

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/26/142448.figures-only
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_vocabulary
jonathanbecher.com/2010/09/12/does-language-influence-culture/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when this wewuz meme will finally be over and people will start being proud of their personal achievements, studying the past and being inspired by different eras and civilizations instead of looking at a better moment of "their own civilization" and simply saying "muh ancestor" as if they were part of it.

No European has claimed to be a part of Persian or Indian civilization. However these are all indo-European civilizations that have many similarities.

As for Southern Europeans vs other Europeans, Rome spanned a large area and celts where absolutely sharers in Classical civilization. Also you have nations like Russia which by virtue of their conversion to Orthodoxy by the Eastern Roman Empire share in Greco-Roman civilization.

According to genetics Sardians and Portuguese are closer related to carthaginians than modern North Africans.

Maybe I don't come to this board nearly enough but I have rarely every seen anyone claiming that the men of these civilizations were "aryan" or white.

AYO NIGGA THE ROMANZ AND GREEAKS WERE BLACK. WHACHU DALKING ABOUT SON?

You forgot Sumeria, Babylonia, and China

Nobody does except this retard. He does this same shit on /int/ as well. I don't understand why he hasn't been banned yet. He posts literally nothing worthwhile.

> According to genetics Sardians and Portuguese are closer related to carthaginians than modern North Africans.

Canaanites were found to be both different from modern Lebanese and closest to modern Assyrians among the sampled populations (and not Palestinians).

Euros can claim Phoenicians easily

Especially Iberians, Sardinians and Sicilians

Levantine Arabs and north Africans are more rightful for that

>North Africans

No.

>South Spain
>South Italy
They're pretty much half arabs anyway

They didn't found Carthage, Phoencia, or were actually Carthaginians.

If north Africans can't then Iberians, Sardinians and Sicilians sure as shit can't.

Is the "Persians were more similar to Europeans 2500 years ago" claim substantiated at all? It's possible they were more like eastern slavs/original IE peoples but I've no clue as to how true that is. Please "red pill" me Veeky Forums

Phoenicia isn't a city, I don't know how you can found a loosely defined region in the Levant.

Also their ancestors were Phoenicians so they did come from Phoenician (especially from Tyre)

Explain why

And what were those North Africans?

As you can see from your own picture modern North Africans are 1/4 negroid

They're all just Phoenician colony, either count them all or only Levantine are the Phoenicians

>Carthaginians weren't migrants who used already settled North Africans and Euros as goons.

>Sardinia
>Arabs
Nice meme.

Carthaginians displaced the locals mercilessly and resettled the regions they colonized

Sardinians are arabs in the sense that they are genetically identical to Levantine arabs (in the past known as Phoenicians/Canaanites), the same goes for South Iberians and Sicilians

And yet the Ancient Egyptians were apparently close to select Bedouins and Palestinians.

Why u mad Ahmed shouldn't you be getting in your truck around London

>Hebrews

South Italians and Greeks can easily claim that heritage as well

> Carthaginians displaced the locals mercilessly

And where this great North African to.Spanish genocide mentioned?

Only if their Ashkenazi Jews. And besides, Samaritians with Mizrahi Jews are around.

Look at the Spanish today, the Greeks first recorded them as tall, blonde celts and we know they were celts, then they were displaced by Levantines, same thing happened in Sardinia and Sicily (in Sicily we had Italio-celts, in Sardinia we had Iberian like celts)

lol. The genetic impact is a minority, which indicates that 'colonization' wasn't as widespread enough to make them similar or identical to Levantines. The populations of Spain and Portugal haven't really changed much at all.

>WE

No. Sardinians aren't MENAs. And Spain from avaliable evidence has long had an affinity to North Africa.

>in Sardinia we had Iberian like celts
No. There was nothing like that. Sardinians are genetically the same since the Neolithic and the Nuragic era, Carthaginians (and everyone else after them) didn't do shit.

Spain doesn't have shit to do with North Africa and your autism map shows it, Spaniards and Sardinians are close together being Phoenician brethren, odd that Sicilians are so far away but the Greeks must have made a number on them

They had celtic like swords and ibero celtic swords, plus the bell beaker pottery typical of proto/ibero celts.

These genetic studies bullshit needs to end, archaeology tells a different story, one of a celtic Europe way before we imagined

You can see from this and other similar maps that Iberians, Celts, Sards and Sicilians shared the same celtioiberic pottery

> Spain doesn't have shit to do with North Africa

Spanish North.

> Spaniards and Sardinians are close together being Phoenician brethren

>Lebanese are far away from them

> These genetic studies bullshit needs to end

>Genetics is witchcraft

>autism map
>shows how distant Lebanese are
>lol no they're Phoenician brethren

Yeah because Lebanese=Phoenicians, right?

No.

an ancient Carthaginian's DNA was studied and he was similar to Portugal, AKA Iberian.

Food for thought.

>Celtic
No. They spoke a pre-indoeuropean language (similar to Basque), and were a pre-indoeuropean civilization. The Celts took after them and their "brethren" (that, like the Basque, existed on Iberia as well), not the opposite. It's like saying everyone was a Celt because of megalithic structures like menhirs and dolmens, that existed way before them.

>No European has claimed to be a part of Persian or Indian civilizatio
Then whats with the Aryan memeing that is going on till today.

That in itself, is a meme

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/26/142448.figures-only

The Canaanite sample was closest to Near Easterners like Assyrians, Mizrahi Jews, and Druze.

Yes, Lebanese are Phoenicians.
The DNA they found was rare European hunter-gatherer, that persisted in Northern Iberia before the Phoenicians even arrived in South Iberia. Also, Spain and Portugal hold some of the oldest continental European DNA.

Its the daily "nords wuznt kangz" thread!
Oh wait... there are atleast one of those every hour...

>It's a lazy leftcucks completely miss the point of a meme and ape it's construction screw for screw with a slap of new lefty paint on it episode
BOOOORING

All this "we wuzing" still,going on by,whites on the low. Are we forgetting that modern racial,classifications are useless for the past and race is,much more nuanced than that? Or will we continue to use blanket terms to describe all regions of people as white or black.

to be honest greeks have been wewuzzing about mycenaeans for about 3000 years now, i think sardinia can claim a proto indo european civilization

The mods on Veeky Forums are some of the most lax I have ever seen. I regularly shit up the board with pol-tier threads and never get banned, just warnings. Some mod even knocked out 3 of my threads at the same time and I still didn't get banned.

Based Veeky Forums mods. I am guessing they either think it's funny or are poltards themselves

Hi there, I'm probably the guy who reported most of your threads. Just letting you know I hate you but if the mods aren't willing to do anything about you they are complicit in your crimes against this board.

Good, mods are for cucks
Faggot

>According to genetics Sardians and Portuguese are closer related to carthaginians than modern North Africans.

No, you're drastically misinterpreting the results. What the test found was that ONE specific genetic sample was the closest to ONE specific man living in southern Portugal, not that all Portuguese are the closest to Carthaginians. Which would have more to do with the fact that the Carthaginians ruled Iberia and there was a lot of trade between those regions. Meanwhile the Canaanite test outright states that the results suggest significant genetic continuity in the Levant.

Sicilians, South Spaniards, and Portuguese are not "identical to Levantine Arabs".

Are you implying Sephardic and Italic Jews don't exist?

They were definitely connected. Also had similar deities and (to some extent) architectural knowledge.

proofs with citations?

Also this.

Don't forget this

I didn't have that one. Thanks.

Sicillians and other South Italians are closest to Ashkenazi Jews of all MENA populations as seen here.

Never.
People did that all the time.

>pol

Except it's only you fucking yanks that like to larp about this shit

>Pretending Europeans Weren't We Wuzzing

Aryans.

Still not the closest to Isrealites.

>However these are all indo-European civilizations that have many similarities

Like what? How were they similar to Europeans?

What was the point of the meme?

Nigger

Sardinians are paleo-MENA though. They have significantly Natufian related origins and if Natufians aren't MENA then no one is.

>can easily claim that heritage as well

That's true, so can Spaniards. 1 in 3 of them Jewish ancestry if I recall.

What about richard spencer?

>Egypt
White. DNA proved they were British. Ruling class atleast
>The Hebrews
Undoubtedly white. King David was a red head. Just look at pic related the Jewess on the right is from Egypt and the one on the left is Eastern European Jew. It's the eternal Jew they've always been this way, the darker ones have been tainted by Arab or African blood.
>Carthage
They definitely weren't black.
>Persia
They are Indo-Europeans, the ones who never practiced Islam like Freddie Mercury are still white because they didn't mix with Arabs. The ones who still practice Zoroastrianism have the best claim on Persia and in most cases are white.
>India
Lots of Northern Indians are objectively white, plus the shared Indo-European heritage

>the ones who never practiced Islam like Freddie Mercury are still white because they didn't mix with Arabs. The ones who still practice Zoroastrianism have the best claim on Persia and in most cases are white.

This, people who think the modern-day Iranians look like the Persians did you are clueless

These are all objectively white.

Why do you hate Scandinavians?

>Euros (or "Whites) don't have a legitimate claim to these civilizations

They objectively do. King Tut was British.

Weird, I got a 1-day ban on here for posting a nigger-ized picture of Hitler a few days ago.

It's always hilarious when MENAs claim to be whites but look just like Mulattos/Quadroons.

lmao

He's not American, he's Swedish. Or at least uses a Swedish proxy on /int/.

I'll grant you that much, but Spencer's views aren't even mainstream within the Alt-Right.

As long as there is collective guilt there will be a collective swingback. As long as people are held to account for being white they will expect to be given credit (or they won't lol as we're seeing)

Language for one.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_vocabulary

>t. descended from Irish peasants

Sorry, but some of us really were kings. I am the rightful heir to Rome.

No, they are not, they have substantial WHG admixture and some minor Yamnaya

Not OP vut
>protestants
>cucks
>Elitist with nothing to boast about beyond finding elements on the periodic table (something other groups would have found eventually)
>Historically assaulted Greco-Roman and Latin-Orthodox civilization
>Brutally attacked Poland while sucking Jamal's cock
>Wewuzing as Romans because they can't admit they got btfo by hairy Italian manlets
>Neopaganism
>Feminism
>liberalism
Alot of reason exist to hate scandies desu.

Nice try, but Zoroastrians look little to not different from Muslim Persians in Yazd (where they come from largely).

Pic related, they cluster very far away from Natufians

people in that pic look so "JUST" lol.

No shit. He obviously meant apart from that

If you can't see how language similarities would effect society and lifestyle as a whole I really pity you. Indo-European civilizations shared a religious pantheon for thousands of years as well, a pantheon which still has great importance in society even if they are no longer worshiped.

>It's always hilarious when MENAs claim to be whites but look just like Mulattos/Quadroons.

Except the point of the chart was to show that North Africans back in the day had core ancestries like other MENAs. Note the brown.

>language similarities would effect society and lifestyle

How?

jonathanbecher.com/2010/09/12/does-language-influence-culture/

>a pantheon which still has great importance in society

lol

>shared a same pantheon

They vaguely shared a few divinities, very, very vaguely, and the Greek pantheon ws also influenced by the Near Eatserners god and demi gods such as Herclues

>They vaguely shared a few divinities, very, very vaguely
It wasn't vague at all you retard.

indo-European societies place great importance on cows and bulls.

>jonathanbecher

Literally who? Not gonna waste my time reading that

WE
>cherrypicking

Why would we give a shit about Rome or Greece when we already have the greatest empire that has ever existed?

>the Persians were more similar to Germanics than to their Mesopotamian neighbors

This is what nu-Veeky Forums actually believes

Yeah it was, you insecure wewuzzer retard, the are only vague similarities apart from the Deus Pater, and most of those vague similarities are foten only shared by a few indoeuropean peoples, almost never by all.
So did non Indoeuropean societies such as Sumerians, Egyptians, Neolithic Anatolians and Europeans