Favorite Historical Irish people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Irish_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he hated irish people though. it's actually hilarious

>Irish
>people
Pick one

Do you mean specific individuals, or could I just say I like the early medieval monks?

He didn't. Daniel O'Donnell was the one who said that stable quote and it was directed at the Duke because O'Donnell hated him and he stated it in parliament when the Dukes ''Irishness'' was brought to question.

Don't be such a cunt
W.B. Yeats

This. There are like 80 million of these subhumans yet where are their achievements? Shit even Jews have accomplished more.

It's Daniel O'Connell mate.

Irish people don't have a history. Name one thing they've contributed to the world?

Submarines

>Holland
of Dutch descent, doesn't count

He wasn't of Dutch descent, his real name was Seán Pilib Ó hUallacháin, "Holland" is just the anglicised form. His parents' names were Máire Ní Scannláin and Seán mór Ó hUallacháin.

Parnell is dead!

Useless. Even African-Americans atleast invented traffic signals which greatly contributed to our daily lives.

You're actually a moron dude.

I know, I was wanking over O'Donnell and mixed it up.

If you even have to ask that you shouldn't even be on Veeky Forums desu.

English elites and lowland scots are a people filled with so much unwarranted hate. They are disgusting because of it. It was never justified hate, it reaches almost delusional levels. While he was sitting on his arse blocking Irish people in parliament, most Irishmen were in America and England helping to build the cities. What a cunt.

Not Irish at all but Tom Crean is my nigga.

Cheeky cunt.

>LOL STUPID POTATO NIGGERS LOL GET WRECKED STUPID BRITISH SLAVES LOL WHY DON'T YOU GO EAT A POTATO? OH WAIT YOU STARVED TO DEATH! LOL LOL LOL

amidoinitrite?

That's acceptable.

I'm Irish and I'd love to sit here and say all the stories of Irish Monks are romanticized, because that's the cynic I am.

However, I live near - and have visited many times - Jerpoint Abbey. It is genuinely a place that was devoted entirely to knowledge, order and faith. It's just one of hundred that existed in Ireland. It makes me kind of proud, but I do acknowledge that we Irish are not (of course) descended from the men who built those places.

>paddies dindu nuffin

Nice try

hehe...oh papaw, you were one for a good dust-up.

whiskey...reliable cannon fodder...the ejection seat...good horses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Irish_inventions_and_discoveries

Don't forget terrorism

Subhumans. The Irish were a mistake.

Kek

> It makes me kind of proud, but I do acknowledge that we Irish are not (of course) descended from the men who built those places.
Irish secular and monastic clergy didn't really keep as strictly to the whole celibacy thing as was done in Britain or on the continent. Plus the people who actually laid the stonework probably weren't monks.