Vergedev going live, will they reveal that the july goals are reached? If so what %++ will it go?

Vergedev going live, will they reveal that the july goals are reached? If so what %++ will it go?

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@alainite/crypto-live-chat-verge-xvg-join-our-live-voice-chat-q-and-a-with-verge-developers-cryptochatlive-com

what are the goals? is verge btc little retarded bro?

Verge is a true user coin, unlike Monero or ZCash.

Goals for this month:

>TOR Android Wallet
>i2P Android Wallet
>New Core Wallet Release
>RSK Smart Contracts
>Wallet UI Overhaul

And they'll start some marketing. Already starting.

My best hopes are for the future of this currency.

I hâve 400k. Rich when ?

It's suggested that it will be 0,01 EUR by end of August maybe 0,05 end of this year.

By the way this coin can be transacted via a lot of normie platforms. Telegram, Reddit, even Steam and Discord. So daily volume of this coin could take of easy when they start their campaign to promote these functionalities.

They fucking better

I lost so much and was left with 100k verge this month.

I chased other shitcoins now I have 20k

1usd when ?

mid 2018?

ok, be honest... what are the bad "news" circulating about this coin? all coins have something bad about them? devs?premined? whales?

The fact that we're still waiting on the July goals. And the fact that the dev's aren't really promoting the nomrieproof functionalities or the true user side of the coin. I don't think their are real whales jet because it's such a slow coin and really if you look at the charts their is little to no indication that there are pumpers active on this coin.

it isnt actually private. The Tor or I2p meme doesnt mean your coin is private, really you should think of them as a cherry on top but all verge has is the cherry

>true user

It's dash-tier privacy. Which is to say not user. Try harder vergebros

Holding 800000 since 180 sats. I've lost hope, but I refuse to sell. I will hold this til I die.

Bitbay wallet/client is just as 'user' as verge

Where do you find argumentation for this?

>no whitepaper, just a "blackpaper" for edgepoints
>can openly audit any address or transaction

The only thing it has going for it is i2p integration, which you can do with btc just by running i2p with the client.

It's not going anywhere based on fundamentals, at least for right now

so is it user or not? how can you prove this to a normie? besides just saying it

not user. shit coin being shilled everywhere. tor is compromised so xvg is compromised.

>Tor is compromised

Fucking proof?

This. I aint selling til it hits 1k...don't care if it takes a year.

Go check out the block explorer for any coin you ask this question about.

Can you see transaction details? Can you see how much certain wallets contain?

If that answer is yes to either, or both, the coin is not user

In the Discord live chat they said the Verge wallet with Tor was coming out tomorrow for Android