How do you make money when you don't have any talent or skill?

I'm praying I run into 1 non-cryptofag here.
How do you make money when you don't have any talent or skill? I go to a good school where I'm passing all my shitty subjects and I have a decent student job at a library but that's about it. It's not necessarily that I'm too lazy to take the time to master a skill, it's just that mastering a skill takes years, and chances are (quite big) that it will turn into nothing anyway. Currently I'm busy making a blog with reviews and affiliate links on it.

If someone could figure that out we wouldn't had all these crypto shill threads.

Chances are you have skill in something. It sounds like you're doing okay. This sounds dumb and cliche but fake it until you make it really works.

People respect confidence a lot more than they do actual skill or knowledge. That's why Trump is president.

But what should you use that confidence on?

you build a skill thats in demand and has a high income potential
duh

What do you want to do? It sounds to me like that's really your problem and it's actually a big one.

Figure out what industry you want to work in and then take the requisite steps to get in. Easier said than done, I know, but if you can't find out for yourself what you want out of life then you can't really expect much.

sell organs

you have to change your mindset as the majority of people are not born with talent or skills.

You just need to pick something you enjoy doing and become pretty good at it.

OP here. I want to live in LA, I enjoy staying in hotels, going out, eating in good restaurants. All things that cost money. I do, however, enjoy anything that makes me money. I'm absolutely thrilled selling stuff from my attic on ebay. Is this a true passion? Probably not, it's just that I get money for it, so I legitamely enjoy it. If I can make blog posts and get money for it, I will enioy it, If I have to clean old ladies' butts with my bare hands and receive a $1000 for it, it will be the most enjoyable thing I've ever done. I don't, however, enjoy thing when it doesn't make money, unless it are the sort of things mentioned on the top

Make yourself valuable and more importantly, irreplaceable.

>How do you make money when you don't have any talent or skill?

theres your problem right there
"how can I get shit without providing anything back?"
its not how capitalism works OP
thats nig-tier thinking you exhibit here
you need to focus on what YOU can give to others so that they would give you money. what vale can YOU bring to the table?
chances are, its pretty much fuck all... and thats why you need to build skills or sell wares that are valuable to others (which is a skill in it self).

It's not really nig tier thinking, because I have absolutely nothing against learning a skill (and sort of doing it by going to uni), but it just seems like a very poor investment to put in years of effort and then have 0,01% chance of you making money off it, instead of doing something that's been proving to work (whether it's legitimate value or scam-tier, as long as it makes money)

>It's not necessarily that I'm too lazy to take the time to master a skill, it's just that mastering a skill takes years

LOL and you call yourself not lazy?
going to school and passing your "shitty subjects" does not qualify as building an in-demand skill
find a field that suits your personality, do whatever you can to get in and become a star, profit
in other words, stop behaving like a nigger and expecting people to hand you shit on a silver platter
its not rocket science but it does require work

lrn2program

work remotely or move to bay and make 100k per year.

dump all into investments.

run away from bay area.

live like a god in thailand.

Alright, what would be an example of an in-demand skill?

Lol You really didn't understand one bit of his actually quite straight forward answer.

If I start learning to code everyday for the next, say, 2 years, is there a good chance I can make money off it?

>Realize that most "skills" are the result of practice.
>pick a skill you don't hate practicing
>practice religiously
>start enjoying skill because now you are "good" at it and people need you

Granted it helps massively if you are above average intelligence or start young but realistically most people don't dedicate to anything.

Every faggot in the world wants to "learn X in 30 days" but realistically the person putting in effort every day for a couple years is marketable.

You can throw some "10,000 hours to git gud" pop psych from Malcom Gladwell and the book "So good they can't ignore you" but the underlying theme is you suck at the start then get better.

Picking a skill to practice is hard so pick "general" things that apply to other stuff then specialize.
>learn shitty webdev
>really learn discipline, how to learn and logic
>switch to another career and take everything except the webdev skills with you

Here are some examples of "general" stuff then can morph into more specific and powerful things
>foreign languages
>programming
>IT
>writing (copywriting!)
>fitness
>Running a business (many successful people start and fail a bunch of businesses before doing it right)
>any trade skill (electrical, carpentry, plumbing)

Thanks! I think I'll pick copywriting.

it probably has a little to do with the language you choose and how well you can code. you sound like a big dummy though so i'm going to say no. no. nooooooo.

Business owner/entrepreneur is right for you

No please NO. every stupid fuck out there thinks that they can become a coder overnight by following tutorials, its the reason there are so many awful apps & websites out there.

If you didn't learn programming or something similar at a young age (10-18) then you simply were not attracted to the subject, so just fuck off.