Massive red pill for you retards

Iota will be number one by end of Aug

It fucking better

Just know that the best threads have very few replies...

Directed Acyclic Graphs to implement a blockchain.

I'm sold.

That's it. I'm selling my BTC for iota. I can't take this August 1st uncertainty anymore

There's gonna be a lot of pin wojaks in the coming months...

why? and is 500 enough for lambo?

Lets see, $750,000,000 market cap for a coin a month old, from a company with absolutely no functioning product, only ideas. The product will take at least 5-10 years to even execute. I would say there's a 95% IOTA goes nowhere and a 5% chance it succeeds in 5-10 years, but the current price is terrible. Check back in 1-2 years after it likely drops 90% then accumulate if the progress looks good.

what are the best coins to hodl right now? btc xmr and what else?

>Iota
fuck off faggot

this. you iota fags are delusional

the stupid tangle system is 100% centralized at the moment, and you can go "it's only temporary!!" all you want, but that's the truth. there is NO hard timeline where it stops being centralized, either.

Yes it's enough but why not a miiota thousand, which a 1,000,000,000 iota , ;)

I have IOTA (Mi) so that's what? 500*1000 IOTA?

Last year some faggots said ripple was shit and not to bother with centralized shit with billions of coins.

6 months later....

So go ahead and ignore iota, but its the only crypto actually doing anything. While ether sits in an echo chamber of praise, iota has gotten to main stream, normal , real world people across the board iota will dominate. It will be in the trillions for market cap

Also praise kek and buy iota guys

Its at 27 cents for ONE MILLION FUCKING COINS.

next year when it cost 27 cents for one you will cry so fucking hard at the best oppurtunity of your life.

NO FEES
O

F
E
E
S

Bitcoin maximalists will try anything to stop Iota. Anything. They will fail of course. No fees.

No fees.

but that is not bitbean user

Yes yes and yes

If i wanted to send 100k satoshi to buy something it woukd cost me about 70% of my 100k to send it leaving me with 30k satoshi.

So i cant possibly buy something for a couple dollars because it would cost almost double.

That pic related in yout post says it all.

Us old fags know whats happening. You cucks are fucked

Bitbean, bancor, and siacoin

It's not a blockchain you idiot.

Wait, are you for or against IOTA?
I'd say for given your rant about fees.

All in.

I feel about how i felt about ripple, sia and dgb last year , and you see where those went.

Except multiply that by 100x a guaranteed bitcoin killer

do you think it might be overvalued still?

or have we seen the bottom?

what

it says its at 27 cents for one iota on cryptomarketcap

it's pricing miota, that is 1 mio iota

so if you buy for 27 cents you actually get one million iota

So you really think that you would get a return of 270k from .27 cents in a year?

So you're under the impression that spending a thousand or so bucks on this stock would make you a billionaire?

ITS SO EASY

ok but how do i buy this shit its not on bittrex omg

bitfinex

Muy thoughts exactly. If this had a much lower market cap I would have bought.

Serious qurstion, can I short this somewhere?
And QRL?

you could short on bitfinex i guess

do your own research