When are my shorterbros buying in again?

I'm going for $1,800

next stage is 3000,never going sub 2500 again

t. newcoiner

LOL it can do both of those things in a single fucking day...

Crypto is chaos

I honestly don't know. Anything below $2000 is perfect. I'll probably fag out and buy a bit at $2200, then a bit at $2000 and a bit at $1800 if it drops that low, and still have extra cash for a crazy doomsday scenario, like $1500 and below or some shit like that.

1 August is a meme.Wake up ffs.

BTC is now worth more because of BCC. Once BCC is out what is keeping BTC at current price?

Lets say the US dollar(BTC) is now worth 1.10 . Now when you recieve your extra 0.10 its worth 1. People with 10000s of US dollars will want to cash in on 1.10 USD before it returns to 1USD. Really makes me think

BCC is already priced in.
It's not like August 1st is a secret.

Exactly, it's already priced in, and people have to hold in order to receive the BCC. once they no longer have to hold, it's going to dump. Common fucking sense

How do you seirously get all the way to the end and still come up with the wrong answer?

this fuckin board man

>shorting

Cant wait for all the pink wojaks when you idiots get liquidated

I'll probably go for 1800 but I wouldn't surprised to see it crash to 1700

You must be new to crypto.

The dump is already priced in.
BTC would be $3000 otherwise.

>The dump is already priced in.
We will see soon, hopefully this thread is still alive
$2715 as of the time of this writing

who is this fine semen demon?

Sorry bros, no dip, short margin traders are gonna keep their coins because its going to dip to 2.4k and then go straight back to 3k within a couple of hours. The 32k bitcoins that would be short unwind will drop the price to about 2.3k.

>BCC
>$500,000 daily volume

kh kh khhh

hot_asian_girls_30

I don't think the dump is already priced in. Most likely we are seeing scarcity UE to people keeping BTC in wallets. Also new faggots buying bitcoin about to get burned hard.

After the switch do we keep with BTC or do we buy BCC?

The question isn't whether or not BTC will dump but whether BTC+BCC will be worth more or less than the current price of BTC.

Agreed

>buying at $2700 to get %13 of their BTC's worth just to get dumped on in both coins

>buy at $2700 expecting to get $350 per BTC
>by the time you dump your BCC it's barely worth $100
>BTC has dropped to $2300, which is a 15% decline
>you end up losing money

how the fuck can people fall for this

It's not possible to "price in" the dump.

EMH would say that the losses incurred by the dump will be made up by the value of BCC so it's not really a "dump" but more so a diversion of value.

>buy at $2700
>hold BCC and it reaches $450
>btc dips to $2200 but rebounds to $2400
>you're up $150

Look mom! I can make up numbers out of thin air too!

Easy, put a stop-limit sell order on BTC/USD immediately after the fork

Vicki Li.

Her Snapchat is full of her beautiful bouncing tits

>hold BCC and it reaches $450

how is that gonna happen when its daily volume is BARELY $500,000

that's literally a subatomic particle of what 1 single whale can drop on it in a second

It's only available in futures right now
Volume will change once it's actually obtainable

this

1800 I dont know, it will take a long time, I cant imagine it hitting that quickly. Will buy back at 2400. Thats still a lot of profit and it will go directly to alts anyway

protip it's not out yet fuckhead

what makes you think that it won't get dumped to cents minutes after its release

Yeah, I bought back in to BTC from alts at $2,575 so I have some flex room. Here's the plan for the fork

1) Dump 50% BCC when it hits the site (HODL 25% for one year sell, 25% in case of following miner lead moon on 08/02 or 08/03)
2) Have tight BT stop loss, watching the charts
3) BTC buy set at price $10 above stop loss up on the books as soon as stop occurs, to prevent loss if price shoots up right after my stop triggers
4) If buy triggers, set another stop loss right away

Assuming the first stop triggers, but doesn't jump back up, all I have to do then is see how far it goes, buy back on the dip, and laugh at all the alt wojaks on Veeky Forums.

what site do you trade on?

massive companies worth tens of millions of dollars are backing it
>inb4 they're just doing it for free to manipulate bitcoin hurf durf

what makes you think it will? is that what your pals over at r/bitcoin said they were gonna do?

post said companies' official statements

greed

Kraken. It allows for conditionals orders such as trailing stop losses and trailing stop loss, limit orders.