Why are there so many literal retards on this board?

Youd figure on an anime-loving forum dedicated to cryptocurrency and racism, people would have a slightly higher than average IQ in general.

Im honestly shocked to see how retarded most guys on this forum are. What the hell is going on. Did I take a wrong turn and end up in normieland somehow? I can feel my IQ dropping just by reading the posts here and I spend 90% of my time refuting absolute nonsense from dipshits who have zero idea what the hell they are talking about.

These are the same people who are always complaining about low-quality posts and that noone is talking about anything except cryptos.

Get your shit together guys. Get an IQ test and if its not at least 120 you have no place being here. Just go back to facebook or something like that. Veeky Forums is for intellectuals and patricians, not low IQ plebs.

You are mistaken. This board is for posting pink wojacks.

>forum dedicated to cryptocurrency and racism

Back to your cess/pol/ with you. And don't come back, retard.

>implying racism is bad

>These are the same people who are always complaining about low-quality posts and that noone is talking about anything except cryptos.
>noone
No one is two words

Fuck off

eventually if you pretend to be a retard long enough, you start bringing real retards. that's the Veeky Forums curse

nah, what i said is the truth bitch

dont like it? Leave this site, because most share the sentiment

Easy. Because it's not a cryptocurrency but a gambling board.

Gamblers in general don't have a high IQ.

newfag

Veeky Forums started out racist as a parody to true racists. True racists, notably ones from /pol/ are a vocal minority who are just "useful idiots" for political interests. If you can't tell the difference between an ironic racist and true racist then you should leave this site. You're embarrassing yourself and you're not in the company you think you are.

Im glad there is still someone left from before stormfags ruined this site. This shit is getting out of hand.

>he thinks 4chins is just pretending to be racist

user I got bad news for you

Only fake intellectuals think that the board consisting of low iq mongrels is somehow bad.

t. 140 iq jew

this is well documented and it's pretty hilarious but also quite sad how easily ignorant people can be whipped up into this kind of shit, marx was right when he made that critique of communities getting their jollies on pretending to be idiots

>this

I miss the old day when we were just having lighthearted fun, not trying to making fucking white pride social movements

I want a time machine to take me back to those times (also so I can buy some cheap BTC)

Being ironically racist is the new trend with normies now. Just go on Youtube and you'll understand. Give it enough time and racism will be completely normie behavior among teens/young adults.

Nah, the vast majority of those oldfag "ironic" ones turned to the real thing with time.

Also I believe many smart people recognise that they cannot believe simultaneously in evolution theory and human (racial) equality. The differences between groups are easy to recognise

How does a board like /LGBT/ survive here, I'm suprised, I'm usually a "reddit friend" as actual news a a bit easyer to find and read there, just lurking here for the crypto bloodbath, how does a LGBT board survive on a racist Chinese anime tiddy board

have you ever wandered through there? They are so sad and obviously mentally ill even we take some pity on them.

>implying this is a bad thing

user we will start the fourth reich and it will be glorious
I have no idea why you are so upset about it

I miss the days when people didn't sperg out every time they saw "nigger" and start blaming other boards for the content they were seeing because Veeky Forums wasn't the slightly edgier Tumblr they wanted it to be

Veeky Forums's creator
miss that bastard

Kek
Well I expected it to be a shit show, this is really the wrong place to put a board like that

thats how we get them
first theyre ironically racist
from that its only a small step to unironic 14/88 tier

you have to go back

you do realize the UN announced they are trying to kill off the white race

every summer brings in large influx of underage newfags who aren't accustomed to the culture. They learn to assimilate and eventually fit in. Young kids are easily influenced by the hivemind but eventually develop their own identity. In other words, they themselves don't know if they're racists, they're just pretending to be pretending to be pretending to be pretending ..... in order to fit in.

the human brain only thinks in positives
it literally cant compute a negative
get someone to repeat "i hate niggers" often enough and it will seep into his subconcious
add to that the fact that racism is ultimately rooted in truth and we are literally creating an army of neo-nazis here
what a time to be alive

>Youd figure on an anime-loving forum dedicated to cryptocurrency and racism, people would have a slightly higher than average IQ in general.

Why would I figure that? Sounds like you're the retard

>not realizing that 90% of Veeky Forums threads are from literal shills

Might want to take a look at yourself before you call other people retards, buddy.

Thread is pure /pol/, and pure troll. Best just to let it die. I mean Veeky Forums is shit too, but there's nothing here that's even Veeky Forums level shit.

youre retarded guy

Nobody is pretending. Racism is a natural survival instict. Everyone is racist is some way

>mfw there are still 4chanfags who believe we are just pretending to be racist
>mfw a namibian wakeboarding forum will start the next holocaust
>mfw Im unironically preparing for race war while some guys here still live in lala-land and believe niggers are their friends
>mfw some clueless fag will read this post and think Im just trolling

>dedicated to racism
>high IQ

See that's where you're wrong. Racists have a lower IQ on average to non-racists.

>he fell for the redneck-racist meme
>he doesnt realize that if youre high IQ and intellectually honest youre guaranteed to become a racist sooner or later
>he thinks hes smart and educated when hes just living in a cocoon of jewish lies

oh boy user, youre in for a hell of a ride

go walk down a black neiboorhood

You would feel scared, on edge.. because its a natural survival instinct

I hope you guys got something better than a handful of neckbeards and high schoolers from Veeky Forums. Hahahaha Are you gonna reeeeee at them? lmao

black women:
>smell nice
>treat you like a king
>are professional athlete tier at sex
>dress respectably
>legendary cooking
>good at saving money
>good music taste
when will noblacks ever learn? I mean yeah, keep making yourselves totally unapproachable :^)

Well just don't read Veeky Forums too often, it werks for me
did someone say pink wojaks?

dont underestimate them user
they might not look like much now...
but once we get them Veeky Forums and arm them they will be a force to be reckoned with
think of all that pent up, autistic rage that we will unleash

btw, /pol/ used to be half jews making clever troll posts and the other half was ass blasted mudslimes that would put their anal pain into overdrive if you called them out on it
anyone remember "cumskin"?

Nah it used to be funny, and fun. Like it was a nod to the fact of racism in the world. But then people came here who have no sense of humor at all, in fact they are deadly serious. You probably believe that the thoughts you think are your own, but you are an unfortunate victim of an organized campaign to snag your mind and fill it up with fallacious but logical sounding dogma. You've been brainwashed. It only seems like everyone thinks and feels this way deep down because you live in an echo chamber, where everyone is constantly reinforcing the bile, resentment and hate. They're filling you with shit, and using you to spread it around. Nothing you say is original, it's all so very predictable you see.

It does appear that your fronts are making progress in the world today, but I tell you this: we aren't falling for your shit again. The people of Earth are not falling for it, and we don't need you anymore on our planet, so you better get you shit together. We're just waiting for you to rear your ugly, pimple faced head just a little bit higher up, and then here comes the fucking bat WHACK!

If you're lucky, you'll have some kind of very humbling experience that makes you remember what I'm saying and realize you're going the wrong way. But I ain;t betting on it.

>implying we werent all brainwashed from the day we were born
>implying we didnt simply choose a better program to brainwash ourselves with
>implying the 4chins neo-nazi uprising can be stopped with conventional memes

>being racist is the same as hating homosexual outcasts
Being a different race has nothing to do with being homosexual, which has nothing to do with being trans

There are three types of posters on this board.

Trolls (40%), pumpers (59%), and everyone else (the 1%)

kek based russians

That's because most of them live in that low-IQ environment (inhabited by niggers) and get to experience niggers' subhumanity daily.

Meanwhile privileged libtard cucklets like you live in gated full-white communities and never get to interact with a nigger for more than a minute a month.

>>>/tumblr/

33% shills 33% independents and 33% nocoiners

You still think this was your choice, that you picked the red pill. But you've been lied to. It's sad to see a whole subsection of youth today being suckered by an organized and methodical campaign to instill this idea that race is the most important thing that we all have to focus on. But it's a lie. There are differences no doubt, and they are more than skin deep in places, but what's more important than how we are different, is how we are alike. That's what you've been deliberately blinded to realizing. It's like a lobotomy it's fucking sad.

You know what I wish? That we could take all of the people who are consumed by hatred and put you all on an island with a big pile of weapons, like the Hunger Games. Supremacists, jihadists, racists and fundamentalists of all colors, and just let you work it. We could have it on TV, that way you get to have your race war you so dearly want, and we can all have popcorn, and watch you mutilate and kill each other. How's that sound, asshole?

I want you to reread what you wrote here, and then fucking go to the nearest set of stairs and just fucking fling yourself as hard as you can into the wall about 6 feet from the top steps. If by some fucking miracle you are still able to move around/think clearly I want you to just start shrieking at the top of your lungs until someone calls 911 and the police arrive. When they start questioning you I want you to growl like the deranged fucking animal you are, and lunge for the closest police officers gun. Then, and only fucking then, will you have a shot at redemption. May god have fucking mercy on your soul... because I sure as fuck won't.

no you sheltered faggot, everybody from every single race is Racist.
Are you white? because it seems like white people are the only anti-racists, and show disgust at racism. Its sad youve lost your ethnic heritage and traditions

"Racism" also doesnt mean you hate other races it means you recognize them as different. I have friends of all races and Im extremely racist

>putting white supremacists on an island with weapons
>libtard wants to build a literal white utopia

do you realize how retarded you are, you racist xD

Well I don't give a fuck what you want, or what you think. I wasn't talking to you, but thanks for sharing.

You don't know me. You're that saying you have a definition of the word 'racism' that's simply recognizing difference exist, but that's not the only definition, is it? I think you also know damn well that what you're saying is just the top level of the program, the "i'm a reasonable guy" kind of logical sounding hook that gets your foot in the door to start in with the next level of shit. It happened to you, and now you're doing it too. You've been mind fucked, but I see right through your lies and half truths. Hi there!

On a scale of 1 to rectally demolished, how upset are you right now?

>he thinks that anal sex is the opposite of pleasurable

u have a lot 2 learn kid

nocoiner number is far too high
if it was that high you would see 33% threads about just stock market instead of the 1 we have regularly for the last few years.

Go be a shit packer somewhere else faggot

This. The red-pill truly is powerful.

lmao
you make it sound like some devious, multi-level brainwashing
when its really just unplugging yoursefl from all the devious, multi-level brainwashing youve been exposed to all your life

>You know what I wish? That we could take all of the people who are consumed by hatred and put you all on an island with a big pile of weapons, like the Hunger Games. Supremacists, jihadists, racists and fundamentalists of all colors, and just let you work it. We could have it on TV, that way you get to have your race war you so dearly want, and we can all have popcorn, and watch you mutilate and kill each other. How's that sound, asshole?

sounds fucking glorious user
sign me up

no

Oh ok

>Look at me I'm so edgy and serious
cringe