What are you going to do when August 1st isn't a meme? When all the coins crash massively...

What are you going to do when August 1st isn't a meme? When all the coins crash massively? When we enter a 2 year bear market like 2014?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Your-Own-Perfect-Medicine-Incredible/dp/0963209116/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1501453186&sr=1-1&keywords=your own perfect medicine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ewwwww

I buy right august 2nd :3c

such a "what the fuck am i doing with my life" look.
poor stupid dirty cunt.

convinced. will sell all.

Lol, immediately after she pees in this clip she starts to shit herself too.

I don't understand. What's august 1st?

Too much buying pressure on BTC to enter a prolonged bear market. If you weren't a newfag you'd understand this.

verpiss dich du scheiß ossi

was?

>nobody will ever pay you $100 dollars to piss in a glass and drink it

Why do women have it so easy?

at least one female actually died cause of it.
online master/slave role-play with pee.... got her kidneys to die off.... and her with them.

amazon.com/Your-Own-Perfect-Medicine-Incredible/dp/0963209116/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1501453186&sr=1-1&keywords=your own perfect medicine

The above book is about drinking your own piss for health reasons.

Is it semen? It's semen, isn't it. And I've just been giving it away for free all these years. Fuck me.

please don't tell me that people actually drinking own pee for medical reasons?
damn how far brainwashing goes.....

semen has zink/selenium/copper .... at least some.... so yeah you got robbed.

Nothing will happen August 1. There will be some other future date set as the "big one to watch" just like the traditional markets.

It really works, I tried it. And it has the weird side effect of making your voice sound smoother. I sing in our church choir and I noticed that after drinking some of my own piss my singing voice was much improved. I think opera singers also use this trick.

One thing that happened that makes me cringe to this day was at church I pissed in a cup and then took it out front to add koolaid to it to help the taste, and I set the cup down and the granddaugter of one of my dearest friiends bounced up and grabbed the cup and drank it. She started crying about the lemonade tasting terrible. I just sort of slunk away.

Why this thread still up :(

Jews.

I'll do what I always do. HODL

piss flavored koolaid... well thats something new.

Imagine having a daughter and her ending up like OP's pic

Are biz mods /ourguys/?

just piss away the pain tiffany...

just piss

away

THE PAIN

My fucking sides

I've tried it. But wow it's the worst taste I can imagine.