In 5 years, what will be worth more Amazon stock or Bitcoin?

In 5 years, what will be worth more Amazon stock or Bitcoin?

It depends on what Amazon does

are you serious?

What app?

Looks like Robinhood

In 5 years the majority of the stock market will be replaced or sidelined by blockchain tokens.

Good one m8

Bitbean/square

Probably Bitcoin. Amazon will probably have a market cap of $1 trillion though. Will probably get smashed to pieces by the feds like Ma Bell around this time as well

I dont know anything about amazon, their services are not even available in my country

bitcoin will sure as hell be well over 5 digits, maybe even touching the 6 digit range

amazon needs to go world wide to even get out of the 1k range

bad investment. Amazon has nowhere to go but down now. Just like walmart. All monopolies inevitably perish.

>bitcoin will sure as hell be well over 5 digits, maybe even touching the 6 digit range
why?

Coiners generally don't know why. Because they don't understand the difference between an asset and a currency. Such is life in an anonymous hentai image board.

Amazon is building a business networking platform like social networking platforms but it allows you to buy/sell online.

Amazon will be going up when that comes out.

sounds like craigslist or ebay. not sure how they'll pull that off.

Amazon. Bitcoin would lose its prominence when people can trade Fiat directly with other coins. Inb4 BTC is king. Remember what happened to Detroit..

Bitcoin has been adopted by only a few million people. If as many people use bitcoin as the amount of people currently using the internet, bitcoin's value will be in the 6 digit range for sure, possibly approaching 7.

>if as many people use bitcoin as the amount of people currently using the internet
do you honestly think that even has a 1/1000000 chance of happening?

he doesn't believe user,
wew lad

OpenBazaar is building a business platform with bitcoin that does the same thing. I wonder what bitcoin will do when v2 comes out.

uhhh you know there's only like 400k unique bitcoin addresses with bitcoin in them right now?