WE

ARE

buy iconomi

The young dgb investors

It hurts but feels so right

Who else is mining this coin?
Currently its the most profitable to mine on a s7 or s9

Teatoken bros shall rise

Digimarines I discovered a bot trading DGB on bittrex, since there's almost no volume in alts right now it was trading larger amounts than it should and was very obvious. It has some sort of mechanism where if it detects large buys and attempts to crash the price so people panic sell what they just bought. I exploited it to drain the bot of almost its entire supply of DGB at a low price. I ran out of BTC before I could completely ruin the bot, if people were to buy DGB I'm almost certain the bot would be forced to capitulate and buy DGB at higher prices.

Well done digimarine. The digiemperor shall commend you for your efforts.

Did it come through your mind that those sells may be a bunch of different people selling because they know they are on a sinking ship?

What's in your head?
in your he-a-a-ad
zombie,zombie,zombie zombie~
---------------------------------
Hello wojack my old friend
I've come to post you here again
Because my blockfolio is dying
Left its bags while I was sleeping
And the bags,that now I am holding
still remains
within the sound of screaming
------------------------------------
We passed upon a coin
We spoke of when it'll moon
Because my brain is dead
I bought the fucking coin
Now I want my money back
Or mum will get really mad
I thought I couldn't get tricked
since momma called me smart

>Did it come through your mind that those sells may be a bunch of different people selling because they know they are on a sinking ship?
Nah I have been watching it all day it was shifting the same 2 million or so DGB constantly to give the illusion of falling prices, it tries to prevent anyone actually buying them until the price is around 640. The second I took most of its supply it dropped it's buy wall back to 550 because it likes to keep about a 50 sat buffer between its buy price and DGB on hand. I'm guessing it was programmed to accumulate DGB hoping to sell them at a large profit post btc fork.

I played with a bot like that that was harvesting Ark coin, its fun saving a few bucks by predicting what moves a bot will make, im not smart or well off enough to drain their pockets, just maneuvering around them is fun though.

>im not smart or well off enough to drain their pockets,

>Build machine learning program that identifies other trading bots and automatically develop strategies to take advantage of them
>one step closer to the AI machine war

WE ARE DIGIMARINES

we are the digimarines

WE'RE STAR FOX

(OP)
What's in your head?
in your he-a-a-ad
zombie,zombie,zombie zombie~

Tune-Zombie
---------------------------------
Hello wojack my old friend
I've come to post you here again
Because my blockfolio is dying
Left its bags while I was sleeping
And the bags,that now I am holding
still remains
within the sound of screaming

T-The sound of silence
We passed upon a coin
We spoke of when it'll moon
Because my brain is dead
I bought the fucking coin
Now I want my money back
Or mum will get really mad
I thought I couldn't get tricked
since momma called me smart

T-The man who sold the world
There is...a bag..I'm holding
They call it a shitcoin
And its been the ruin of too many anons
And god,I know I'm one

T-The house of the rising sun

Thanks for carrying on the legacy

Looking foward to spam this tommorow

I just wish I had spare BTC to completely ruin it. It screwed up one of my trades by manipulating the price down when there was no volume. It's deprived of it's DGB but it has 12 btc worth of orders at 550 and 547, if any weak hands sell to it before volume returns it will resume price manipulation.

digimarine till 1sat

haha is this the reddit meme?

Haha the bot is getting rekd, BTC dipped slightly and alts rally, it's trying to protect it's remaining 750k DGB while still using it as a sell wall but struggling.