NEWFAGS, STOP LISTENING TO THE FUD

I'm going to help you here.. Listen very carefully. Buy BITCOIN. Send it to an offline wallet. Wait until the fork happens and you get FREE MONEY. Yes FREE MONEY. The coins are already worth around 300 - 400 dollars. PLEASE. Just listen this one time. Don't miss out on the moon mission cause you bought the FUD

i hope you get banned for posting that image

>Free money
Do you also believe in Santa, moron?

>everyone wants to sell BCC
>free money
>some big BCC backers may sell their BTC
>free money
>bitcoin bubble is about to burst
>free money
>ishygddt

I'm not doing anything.
I'm screwing BCC, it's worthless shit.

I'm keeping all my BTC on polo and bittrex and slowly buying all the altcoin dips.
You faggots are chasing on some tulips right now and missing out on the obvious profits.

That's why you will stay poor...

Who's buying BCC if everyone's selling?

I'm hoping to buy the bottom.

BID VOLUME
I
D

V
O
L
U
M
E

fuck off

So I send my coins offline and after the fork I magiccally have bitcoin cash and bitcoin?
Also if everyone starts selling immediately, shouldn't you hold until it stops falling in price? I usually hold my stock spinoffs for a bit.

>if everyone starts selling immediately, shouldn't you hold until it stops falling in price?
If you expect the buying window to go by too quick for you to buy back, and you intend to do that anyway. Otherwise you would generally cut your losses and possibly buy back when low.
It depends entirely on how much you want to pay attention to it, and your own expectations.

well done

Futures don't represent the actual value of Bitcoin Cash. The current volume is too low and might be manipulated.

>Stop listening to fud
>Spreads fud
Really activates those almonds

posting inside thread

also what is happen to bit coin

>keeps his money on exchanges
>doesn't realize he doesn't own the private keys, so he doesn't own his money

>picture of an overage girl

Why deleted?

Blue board. No allowed nekid. What was the picture?

2 frame gif replaced some broad with a 'post or X dies in its sleep' message. Not important.

All the smart people are shorting BTC,hence the huge amount of margin trading
Easy money off stupid people

Ltc at 38.9, worth the splurge yet? Or should I wait to see 35 potentially this afternoon? Will we ever see 50 again?

I try to multiply my btc, that's why I have ALL (and I mean all) my btc on exchanges.
Actually I have no btc at all, everything is in altcoins.
That's how you become rich.

Do you need another life lesson, boy?

Btw... BCC is wortless shit, better buy later if it survives and has a purpose, otherwise it will be just another shitcoin.

>thinking all the "smart" people can compete with a super intelligence AI

हैलो सर कृपया ईओएसटी पर ईशर्स खरीदें!

Again you moron, all the "smart" people are shorting and longing BTC at the same time and equally so as to get BCC regardless of the price of BTC.

I think LTC will go down to pre FUD phase in August, somewhere 0.010 - 0.013 BTC
I personally sold all my LTC and try to catch some low currencies to ride the way back up.
E.g. Burst and factom are pretty low, I'm considering buying more of these...

Been eyeing burst for a while now, unbelievable crash lately. Dead cat soon or actual recovery? What do you think

>shorting and longing BTC at the same time

do you even know what you're talking about lel

you can't both margin short and long at the same time

is there even an exchange that lets you short without margin?

if you have to short with margin and long by holding then if price goes up you lose

oh no you win the possibly worthless bcc

yea that's smart

Every coin will recover, but by how much?
If you consider the recent high before the FUD, you can guess the potential.
Burst can return to 900 sats, that's more than 3x of current price.
So yes, why not ride the wave up. Observe the market and buy before fork, that's when the price should be the lowest.
I don't expect it to go much lower than 250 sats.

True, but I was about to sink 650 into LTC in the late afternoon here. Imagine I instead just sink 50/50 Burst and LTC before noon of Aug 1. Worth more to pump the fuck out of Burst in the next 18 hours?

If you observe coins like litecoin, monero, cripple and even ethereum, you will understand that these coins don't always follow the market.
If everything goes up, I doesn't mean ltc will go back up. It was a safe haven so far . With BTC issue resolved I think the smart money will go more into other currencies than ltc. Don't expect huge gains from ltc.