Its back to my first buy price

Hi biz,

I bought SIGT at 600sat and sold back at 2500sat few days ago. Now its almost back to my first buy price and I am thinking to jump in it again. Any pros or cons? I think it can go up in few days because of fork but twitter accound is dead for like 6 days now and I am banned on telegram channel so I cant have any info.
Are you gonna jump in it soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

internal.signatum.io/
wp.signatum.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think we are heading sub 200 or even 100. Be cautious

Why you think so?

just wait

for cheaper price?

It's not gonna go under 500.
Mining is still active.
It's still only on 1 exchange, will spike when it hits more.
No ICO
No pre-mine

There are obviously a few bad things about it such as they stole the logo and no whitepaper yet.
But a decent amount of coins change their logos so I hope they do the same.

big woop

whats special about this coin? what does it have to offer? nothing.

There are hundreds of coins that do nothing special that people have made a lot of money out of.
And like I said, no whitepaper yet so nobody really knows what's gonna happen.

internal.signatum.io/ well hash power is going down

It's just a shitcoin Bitcoin clone that's super easy to mine but literally does nothing else. You get in early and mine or accumulate, shill it, then dump it on new blood, simple as that. It also was pre-mined, but nothing wrong with that; most coins are a scam but we're just here to make money.

research the coin and you'll find that the whole thing is shady as fuck

its nothing but a vaporware shitcoin, their mining algorithm is fake, stock logo, plagiarized whitepaper, premined. literally all the warning signs are there, stay the fuck away if you know whats good for you.

Good advice, about to buy some. Always do opposite of what Biz says... Remember that.

yeah but now od /BIZ sig have biggest FUD in historry. This is why I consider to buy back. There are rumors about fork and new announcement in 2 days from now.
I dont like that shady stuff but maybe its just mistakes because of young age of this coin

Yes that's why you pump and dump them. Way too many low cap coins with actual purpose / solution to a problem and great team behind existing right now, so why should one buy exactly into this? The hype is gone for now

yes researching the things you invest in is horrible advice, never listen to Veeky Forums! go on and lose your money you fucking chump

gonna dump my bags if it goes at 500 sats

get ready bois ;)

lol dude spend sometime in the official discord server, the devs are active, Veeky Forums biz is a bad place that just shits on any coin that losses them the slightest profit. Siacoin i remember the threads, every time with ant shares blaming the chinks for the ponzi scheme

I am putting 2btc in it

its being rebranded and the white paper is coming out on aug 2nd

Did sia coin plagiarize their white paper and logo? Did they write July 16tj and let the public see it? Fucking idiots

also i work on the project, ask me anything

White paper already was released if you were paying attention, faggot. It said July 16tj and parts were literally copy/pasted. Pic related. Suck a dick

So after pump&dump follows the rebrand.. rinse & repeat, profit?

You are aware that's a first revision? and was only posted on telegram to ask for feedback, and not supposed to be public?

It's gone through at least a dozen people by now and has been re-written

whatever ya wanna do bro

>So after pump&dump follows the rebrand.. rinse & repeat, profit?

I think so. Hashpower are already going up again. Buy orders grow from 3.8btc to 5.1btc

Holy fuck there was a typo??? SELL SELL SELL

Can you elaborate on how the algo is fake?

Funny how the fudders fuck off when someone working on the project shows up to refuse their shitty claims.

Gets the noggin joggin.

Yep.
Yeah its a low runner coin, but all they need to do is spruce it up a little bit and make a wp, and itll go up.
Theres far worse shitcoins out there that dont have pos and arent fun or just cant mine, that are 10x this will more coins in circulation.
Also you have to put in the whole btc fork bs in account for alts dropping at moment. Once the shit is settled, alts will rise again and this one is sure to appear on top gainers list multiple times in future.

WOW YOU GOT REKT HARD FAGGOT, LOOK GUYS, THIS IS THE FAGGOT THAT BOUGHT AT 4500K AND IS PISSED OFF, NOT REALIZING IF HE DIDNT SELL, HE COULD HAVE SOLD AT 10K SATS IN A FEW WEEKS. FUCKING FAGGOT.

>tfw Fury X so can't even use spmod

It wasn't premined. How can you be this fucking retarded? The blockchain is literally right there in plain text for anybody to read. Honestly, Veeky Forums is full of retards.

I've got inside information that the old logo is out. New one is coming. Looks dope too.

yup
looks nice wp.signatum.io/

Lookin pretty sexy

>Can bitcoins or crypto be truly secure or is it all just a meme that will never go mainstream?

i got inside info that ur mum is fat

IT technician here.

New to mining, is there a way to CPU mine this coin? Would it be worth it if I had around 100 PC's at my disposal?

ah yes, the typo in their rough draft white paper...i too remember that atrocity. it was a dark day indeed.

sorry its not worth mining anymore

lol yes it is. but not on CPUs.

This feels like the bottom... time to buy

Bigger miners are pulling out for whatever reason.

Currently still a great coin to mine, wait for less than $.01 to buy

They're pulling out because he market won't tolerate their large volume sales, they've already mined most of the additional incremental margin out of the coin already.

When it pumps again they will be back.

Where do i get this sp mod miner or whatever is there a legit source? The bitcointalk thread is a cluster fuck of different miners some are claimed to be viruses some are not. Is there any clear information anywhere?

nope :/

there's no clear info anywhere? lol. FUD more please. anyone who is interested in SIGT should join the telegram / discord groups.

Stop posting about this shitcoing, you cucks. It's over. You're cucked. That's it.

Weren't you here for DGB, ANS, NMR, MOON? If not, quiet down and lurk moar. If you were here for those and got cucked yet again, shame on you. Twice cucked. Three times cucked. Hidden and saged (saged to the center of the earth)

someone is salty they missed out on the sigt gains
>in before he lies and said he made 10 bitcoins on it

yup, and biz fucking hates this coin now and thinks it's a scam

None of that is a reason to hate it

I bought my stack of 30k at 1700.

How fucked am i

you'll be fine bro. all alts are in the shitter if you haven't noticed. you'll make profit if you just hold till the end of august at the latest.

Can I mine this shit with a HP Stream?

it could double price till 2nd aug