Why aren't you in trade school learning a trade to get a blue collar job?

Why aren't you in trade school learning a trade to get a blue collar job?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesimpledollar.com/apprenticeship-programs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I don't want to waste my life, get a beer gut, and settle for 6/10 wife that will let herself go and get fat and hairy, and I don't want to spend the rest of my life blaming all my problems on "the rich" and being constantly jealous of everyone who didn't go the blue collar route

Does age matter, when getting started? That's my major concern. Manual labor seems orgasmically satisfying.

>this retards fell for the jew college paper degree maymay
wow, what a faggot.

>beer gut
you can still be fit, not related to being a blue collar worker.

>6/10 wife
not related, you can still get a nice twenty girl in some anime convention or even fucking club sluts.

It depends on not being autistic and being fit, unrelated to being in a trade.

>blaming my problem on the rich
you can still make your own bussiness.

>being jealous
lmao faggot, are u jealous of college debt?
I've read more books on phylosophy, math, history, politics than your college faggots.

college is a meme made by the jews.

thesimpledollar.com/apprenticeship-programs/

Some take as little as a year and they pay you to study.

Personally, trades are a grind. You will be required to have the same problem solving skills to that of a white collar, but work in absolute shit conditions.

Some trades, it destroys the body-- hard. Most dudes don't last beyond their 40's, and end up "enjoying" retirement with a fucked up back, shoulders, knees, or lungs.

>but it pays near $80/hr

No it doesn't. You have to account for when you have an actual job. You maybe jobless for weeks, or months, and your annual salary will most likely not supersede $50k-$60k/year.

>that means i get paid a lot when I'm not working often.

This is not true. It means you'll contently have cash flow issues worrying about how you will make your next mortgage payment.

Overall, if people like this sort of grueling physical labor, then do it. Otherwise, INVEST in a worthwhile education in college.

>college
lmao retard.

enjoy your debt.

>enjoy your debt.

Did you see how I capitalized "INVEST"?

Feel free to look-up what that means.

>he fells for the STEM meme
ayy lmao faggot.

a top stem job only makes 20k more than an average trade worker.

>but all trades jobs will destroy your body
kek

some are boring manual labor that is pretty safe and easy to do.

My uncle is a plumber (I know it's a meme) and he made over $120k last year here in the Midwest. That's a very good salary in my opinion, especially when you consider the cost of living here.

>makes 120k
>a meme

People reading this thread, this is why trades people are "useful idiots", as people in trades do not know how to read and comprehend.

>but ALL? trades jobs will destroy your body

Read that again stupid fuck. Go get lung cancer, you deserve it.

I said SOME TRADES--- SOME...
This is why 100k salaried white collared college educated people send dumb fucks like you to fix a pipe in shitty conditions.

>carpenters and electricians easily make six figures
>but all trade jobs will destroy you
what a fag.

consistently? I would ask for proof.

Salaries of trades are not consistent.

You do understand that part of reading, is actually comprehending what you're reading right?

I rest my case. Please archive this thread already.

I don't live in Canada

Canadian plumber here. Earning 150k/day. Stay poor coinfags.

>he doesn't know some of trades are easy as fuck
>but all trades are bad because some are dangerous

>a top stem job only makes 20k more than an average trade worker.
hahahaha

Because I've been White collar for 20 years. Have no skills other than computer stuff.

Trading is done by robots these days, buddy.

Because I'm learning to trade on Veeky Forums !
I'm going to be rich!

>wants to be wageslave for rest of his life

Going into a trade is literally the opposite of being a wageslave

This. You need to save that money for times when jobs are scarce

>falling for the manual labor jew
That's disgusting. I know too many people who work "trade" jobs and factory jobs, self-employed and factory drones. Blue collar jobs. They hate their lives. They hate waking up at 4-5 AM every day before most people are awake and before the sun is up, to do the same thing every day (and go to the same place they hate every day, depending on the job), getting covered in filth, for shit pay. They hate it. And for good reason. It's peasant shit. Someone has to do it, sure, but the ones that have to do it got the raw end of the deal. It's just mindless manual labor that anyone can do. You can easily be replaced by a tattooed drug addict.

>muh college debt
The idea behind higher education is that you're supposed to make more in your first year of working than you spent on university. You're supposed to pick a degree that's profitable. If you end up with too much debt and no way to pay it back, then you shouldn't have picked a meme degree. STEM will always be profitable.

>You can easily be replaced by a tattooed drug addict
And I should add that this the reason for the majority of tattooed drug addicts and felons going into blue collar roles. They literally can't do anything else.

>actually working manual labor

No one will ever respect you in the US, not sure about other countries. Pretty much everyone will think youre a total loser unless you own the company

>tfw serve and bartend at high end steakhouse
>make like 50$/hr and don't claim tips on taxes

You're basically a slave and have to put on a fake personality all night tho. Mixed feels.

I thought about doing this once, but found out that I just can't fake giving a shit about the customers. Nothing makes you hate customers, and the general public, more than working any kind of customer service job.

Up side is the social gains, I was an anti social sperge before serving jobs. Staff also always go out after shift, you kind of have to like night life to get into it.

because I make 200k at a whitecollar job