Hitler did nothing wrong

>put a lot of research into WW2
>analyze it using geopolitics
>realize Hitler didn't make any serious strategic mistakes, and I would have followed pretty much the same path he did

When did you realize that Hitler did literally nothing wrong? I put a lot of thought into it, and the only to actually "win" WW2 would be the have different goals and ambitions, and thus effectively give up and negotiate when you had the upper hand.

But if he did that, it wouldn't Hitler's Germany. So Hitler could have won if he wasn't Hitler, which is an inane tautology.

>I DID A LOT OF REASEARCH
>I WOULD HAVE DONE THE EXACT SAME THINGS AS HITLER
nobody gives a shit about you, ok? nobody cares how much you "researched," nobody cares what you would do in some hypothetical impossible scenario. hell, nobody cares about what you actually do in your shitty real life. do your fucking homework or whatever and stop posting.

Yep, I agree. Hitler was an all-around genius.

why so angry, user? did your mom take away your tendies?

>I put so much thought and research into it. Really guys, so much that I won't share it. It's real I swear I'm legit and not a larping faggot on a korean paper parade.
sure m8

wow good one, you feel like a real Veeky Forums memester now? fucking dipshit

He dont leeting his generals retreat made he lose the war

>did nothing wrong
>lost the war

Pick one.

this

There are so many things Hitler did wrong. I'm glad he was a retarded ideologue. Had he had an IQ of at least 90 he would have been capable of turning the war more towards his side

are you saying retreating would have made Hitler win the war? are you serious?

You sound like a fucking retard all around, especially since you just pulled the first trick that useless faggots pull, the "I would do it exactly the same, yup". No you wouldn't. No tard would actually go through with operation barbarrossa when they could have just as easily settled out and develop North Africa. And to say that Hitler wasn't wrong in his plan because he had ambitions is retarded. That ambition is the flaw in his plan, stop trying to validate it, this isn't a fucking video game, declaring peace after conquering Europe and North Africa, and settling for valuable land after would have made them a real world power until their internal collapse or next war.

t.brainlet

"Never ever retreat" is a retarded doctrine.

Yes

First the pockets of Demyansk and Stalingrad are to blame on Hitler refuse to retreat

Second a request of retreating to a better suited position to save manpower and strech the front was not allowed by Hitler because "muh ukranians coal mines"

>the Hitler's commands lost us the war meme
Hitler was a convenient scapegoat for a lot of Wehrmacht generals after the war, particularly Manstein. For men trying to salvage careers and bask in glory after the war, it was easy to just blame anything that went wrong on Hitler. After all, who's going to defend Hitler?

>Let Brits escape Dunkirk
>refused to let 6th Army abandon Stalingrad
>Held back the Panzer divisions at Normandy
>Made buttfuckingly stupid demands about vehicle and weapon designs "Hurr durr all planes should be dive bombers, even fucking He111's"
>Started Holocaust, ensuring that if he lost, he and all his friends would hang/commit suicide

>It's another "if Hitler had a magic wand he would have won the war"

There were definitely incidents where listening to the military would have helped the German war effort, though. The German battleships, in particular, were tremendous wastes of resources that would have been better on other types of ships. Erich Raeder wanted to build a fleet centered around using long-range cruisers and u-boats to attack British commerce. Raeder was aware of how the WW1 German navy had spent nearly the entire war boxed and he wanted to avoid this from happening again. In addition, Karl Dönitz specifically said that he needed a force of at least 300 u-boats in order to wage a successful campaign against British commerce. However, Hitler vetoed all these ideas in favor of trying to build a fleet centered around fast battleships. As a result, the Kriegsmarine only had a handful of u-boats in 1939. The number of u-boats constructed didn't reach 300 until 1943, when it was far too late to have the desired effect.

>let Brits escape
>let

He did. He ordered the Wehrmacht to not crush the pocket.

Hitler made the same mistake as so many of his predecessors had. He overextended himself. It's pointless to take territory you can't defend.

Danzig ist Polnisch

heh

>put a lot of research into WW2
>realize Hitler didn't make any serious strategic mistakes, and I would have followed pretty much the same path he did

Sure starting a war with the Su was no mistake while being unable to defeat GB alone.

Fucking retard.

, particularly that it was to let them get away and not because the German supplies were already stretched.

Dude, when Reader read the draft of Plan Z he was the happiest admiral in the world

he was planning to go to war with the RN in 1946, thats why in 1939 he said "now we will show the world how to die", for Reader building such fleet was acceptable

>refused to let 6th Army abandon Stalingrad
Wouldn't have helped either way. A counterattack to try to breakout only would have seen the 6th Army wear itself out faster.

>All planes should be dive bombers
was actually the result of the dive-bombing memers in the Luftwaffe and RLM like Udet and Goering. That whole clusterfuck was almost entirely independent of Hitler.

m-muh 'the SU would have attacked anyway'

muh oil

m-muh had to stop them before they got too strong

Canada is that you?

>muh oil
this is the most valid reason

>Wouldn't have helped either way. A counterattack to try to breakout only would have seen the 6th Army wear itself out faster.
They could have retreated before the pocket was completely encircled.

What about sending 300,000 troops to fucking Tunisia?
Or meddling in weapon design.

>a gun can win the war

>declaring war on America after Pearl Harbor

0/10 would not reich again

>Completely ignoring everything in the post relating to Donitz

Doenitz was wrong

>They could have retreated before the pocket was completely encircled.
They really couldn't, at least not without a Dunkirk-level of abandoning equipment that would have been unacceptable. Operation Uranus encircled the 6th Army in just three days, and the offensive happened so fast that the supply lines of the 6th Army didn't really know what was happening until it was already over. It'd be impossible for the 6th Army to withdraw on that timetable.

Why are you ignoring my first point?

>he doesn't realize that Germany destroyed Europe and directly led to pic 2 by ruining nationalism

keked

Bismark died on its first mission ever. Tirpitz did basically fucking nothing the entire war. Scharnhost and its sister successfully sank a British aircraft carrier and that was about the only significant victory they ever had. There is no way to look at the raw data and not conclude that the battleships were a tremendous waste of resource that sucked resources away from the much cost-effective u-boat campaign.

His retarded ideals are what lost the war. He could have just not invaded Russia and bargined to control almost all of Europe. But no full fucking retard we go.

>capturing the suez canal is wrong

That was in 1943 dude.

If Hitler didn't declare war on SU, he would have gotten fucked by them in the future inevitably.

Even if the SU didn't declare war on him, he would still be Stalin's bitch due to reliance on Soviet oil and resources. Now sure, being Stalin's bitch would have prevented Hitler from "losing", but that's not something Hitler would tolerate. It's a scenario that assumes Hitler not being Hitler.

Good job OP.
Your sober self is in complete agreement with a meth head

Are you retarded. Invasion of Poland was dumb. He could have called it quit after Czechoslovakia and still been a hero today.

>wants to turn Jews into soap
>didn't wait until war was over
>redirected necessary war resources to "work" camps
That's a blatant mistake right there.

I'm not sure why you put "work" in quotation marks. Slave labor was the primary purpose of the concentration camps. People were only gassed when they were thought to be no longer useful for slave labor. Tanks, guns, rockets, etc. do not build themselves.

Tell me, how effective does a starving man work? The camps were a DRAIN on resources, not a gain.

>Tell me, how effective does a starving man work?

When people became too weak to keep working they were killed off. It's actually a very efficient system. You eliminate your political enemies and exploit them for slave labor at the same time by giving them false hope that they'll be spared if they work hard enough.

Why go through the effort of killing people who can't work? Why not just let them starve/die of disease?

Clearly building and operating gas chambers takes more effort that just withholding food.

>Why not just let them starve/die of disease?

This is exactly what happened in many cases. However, the Nazis eventually had so many people in the camps that simply waiting for them to all die just wasn't a practical option anymore. They needed a way to get rid of large numbers of excess prisoners, quickly. Zyklon B provided the answer.

Why not stop imprisoning people if you have too many? If the amount of prisoners you have starts to divert resources from the war, isn't it time to focus on the war?

>They needed a way to get rid of large numbers of excess prisoners, quickly.
Again, why? Who cares how long it takes them to starve? Who cares how crowded the camps are?

Epic bait my friend

>Who cares how crowded the camps are?

Do you think these places have unlimited space? Killing off excess prisoners frees up room for more prisoners.

Rounding up Jews wherever they could be found was always a very high priority for Hitler. The Nazi war machine required a steady stream of slaves to keep it running.

>Killing off excess prisoners frees up room for more prisoners.
Disease will handle that. The more crowded they are, the faster disease will work too.

user, space in any given area is finite.

The Germans had basically lost the war by 1939. That was one of the reasons De Gaulle completely refused to be associated with the collaborators.
Wars are won and lost by diplomacy, the military in the sum of things is only incidental.