Fucking WHY is this shitcoin tanking??

Fucking WHY is this shitcoin tanking??

Bought @ 390sats, currently down 33%

it's a cool idea but the devs just aren't delivering, and it's not clear that they ever will.

great idea, i think it has great potential looking forward 1-2years, could easily be a 100x value. but at the same time it could turn out to be nothing, really depends on the devs

people running into btc and when most of them fail they ll run into cheap alts..

people cashing out and running to btc aswell as a rumor that some gambling site was letting people pay in SC and the site was cashing it straight to BTC. still a really good buy at these prices for long term hold or even just till the alt market recovers.

hold xD

no but srsly, should the market go to bull run by Sept. like everyone says, then alts are gonna go back to and beyond their previous highs. If you can make more profit by having that money ready to invest then, just sell at some point. If you're one of those guys that refuses to trade and somehow clings to the idea of putting money into one coin for a year or some shit like that, then literally just wait and check prices once a week.

*hodl of course, fkn autocorrect

>UM WHY IT DONT GO UP???
this entire fucking board

>Patronizing sarcastic repetition

""""""""Seasoned"""""""" traders/investors

>he didnt buy at the ATH

I'll be holding these bags for months

Burned hand learns best

There's no intelligent discourse here
No attempt at analysis
Nothing
Just "HURR WHEN MOON"
"DURR WHY IT DOWN"
It's like everyone here just punches some numbers into a calculator and estimates how much they could earn if it goes up by whatever % and throws money around

This board is pathetic

in the same shit as u bought at 360 :/

holdr, will be back in a week

This coin will go green and stay green in Q4. Feel free to screencap.

>Grrr everyone here is stupid but me

People like you need to get their shit kicked in

Bought 500 dollars worth at 279

LOL YOU ALL SUCK

i bought 300$ worth at 678
im hodling idgaf

>OP is a fucking retard and an example of my complaint
>HURR U MUST THINK UR SO MUCH BETTER U DESERVE VIOLENCE
This is why you'll always be a nigger

>Implying gay niggers like you who jerk themselves off on their high horse (and then inevitably get proven wrong) don't need to get their shit kicked in

You're free to leave you stupid bitch

>triggered nigger
lmao you suck and you will always suck
try not being so triggered next time faggot, maybe you wouldn't be such a loser

Hey man what about those Blockfolio LARP threads where everyone has $80,000 in their portfolio and they own all shit coins and vaporware projects. Those are good though right?

HIGH
QUALITY
BOARD

>coin goes bankrupt for a week and if it didnt get saved by a grant it would be dead
>asics are going to destroy value
>low growth potential because the devs stated it's price is supposed to be tied to the cost of the service
>literally free versions of the same service theyre trying to provide
>service is already released and barely works and probably never will
>all the devs have shown is incompetence
gee boss idunno

>Triggered
Hahahaha buddy I'm not the one going out of my way to whine and rave about a random thread on a Mongolian tapestry market