HODL on lads, history will be made in the next 24 hours

HODL on lads, history will be made in the next 24 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l9yLZFTPMa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS

w-what kind of history though

>history will be made

Ja, a great event. like the holocaust, hiroshima, the titanic. even bigger.

Alts better not crash again

TODAY WE RIDE

youtu.be/l9yLZFTPMa4

>me today

FUCK I am losing my mind right now Veeky Forums I really want to sell. i mean it is gonna dip after the fork and I can just buy the dip r..right guys ?

What time is it happening?

I sold at 2750, don't wanna deal with the BCC bullshit. Hopefully this doesn't become the biggest regret of my life soon lol.

yes. and it will crash again in october

Literally a free altcoin that would have cost you nothing. Should have kept holding.

ALTS TO A NEW MOON W H E N

a "free" altcoin which detracts from BTC's value that will dump as soon as it's released

If it's immediately dumped, BTC will quickly recover any losses.

FUDDERS BTFO

LAMBO & PUSYLAND HERE I COME

This. but either way let the best coin win.

Yep. Paper wallets are made for times like this. Unless a crypto-wide sell off happens, we'll be fine either way this plays out.

Heard the Chinese are planning to ddos everyones bitcoins after the fork.

I'm holding out that alts are gonna pump as after everyone gets their BCC and tries to sell them off

>took my btc off the exchange for MUH BCC
>realize now that BCC is going to be .50 cents by the time I am able to get to my computer
>could have just sold my btc for a decent profit and bought back in when it inevitably drops tomorrow
>Gemini stopped all btc withdrawals and deposits just a few hours ago because of fork panic so I can't sell it
JUST

tomorrow is the great day where all neets lose all their 'savings' and need to get bailed out by the government so consumer spending and thus the economy doesn't crash

the great crypto crysis of 2017 lads

you heard it here first

>thinks that he can ACTUALLY sell off faster than it crashes
this is why I sold already, keep hodling

2 days tops

>98 BNT
>6500 DGB
>1 LTC

How fucked am I?

since you have no money, in the end,
you'll still have no money

You're fine but your portfolio is lacking. Why not invest more? What's your total portfolio like ~100 lmao

why do you exclusively buy the shittiest memes?

Best his shitty money can buy?

Someone was talking about BNT being a vampire and I like vampires and dgb because my brother plays mine craft.

jesus christ Veeky Forums please i love you but

I'm not selling

?

if you didn't shit on a street i would tell you to flush yourself down the toilet.