TeaTokens?!?

Hmm...A New Currency That Might Just Work, Seems Good To Me. Check It Out
teatoken.io/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LNeaveill
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a biz made scam coin. I was in the slack, stay away, this is fucking scamaz. No public developers, I was in that slack when they were planning. This is the test ico to steal money, stay away from this shit.

Hey Alex Martins, whazzap?

WHATS POPPIN ALEX MARTINS???

Behold, the ubiquitous faggot, Alex Martins, who has tried to unanimously derail this topic of thread! Please do ignore this sniveling cuckold, as he is currently choking on a dick and cant get over how much of a shitter he truly is.

Sorry, not this guy you're talking about. I saw this posted in some other threads though. I thought it was important enough to share.

People need to be warned of scam ICO. I'm guessing you 3 3 shills are the geniuses who came up with this idea? You should be ashamed.

Confirmed scam. Was member of a few of ariana_grande/taylor_swifts Slack groups. Tea Token is the new Lock Coin is the new Pajeet whatever. Karma bruh

alex martins is the xortan dude, you can see he is the one mentioning that there wont be any marketplace and the coin is a scam, he was kicked from the dev team so now he is trying to fud

Also not this zoltan whatevs, but interesting to see a collection of Slack twinkies have jumped in to cry FUD. Kind of gave yourselves away there peeps

it's not a scam dude. it's just a low quality product, OK!?!?!?

that logo. its shit

the logo is telling you which way your wealth will go if you buy that junk.

Guys, no one was going to fall for your scam here anyway. This board isn't that stupid. At the end of the day, if there is no potential for real world application, no one is going to buy it for the sake of buying it.

>It's a biz made scam coin
Lurk more faggot

Veeky Forums is too retarded to pull something like this off, but it IS a scam, 100%

btw guys the main developer of this scam is literal kike

>twitter.com/LNeaveill

dude all we have to do is see that the ariana_grande/taylor_swift faggot is involved to know it's a scam.

i know its a scam lol if you see i shilled a few posts for them, but they kicked me out since i guess they are pulling the plug on the scam, they said they are planning to do a few more scam coins but with that leadership i doubt they are going far

Yeah and then they DOX someone, real class acts

What's in your head?
in your he-a-a-ad
zombie,zombie,zombie zombie~

Tune-Zombie
---------------------------------
Hello wojack my old friend
I've come to post you here again
Because my blockfolio is dying
Left its bags while I was sleeping
And the bags,that now I am holding
still remains
within the sound of screaming

T-The sound of silence
------------------------------------
We passed upon a coin
We spoke of when it'll moon
Because my brain is dead
I bought the fucking coin
Now I want my money back
Or mum will get really mad
I thought I couldn't get tricked
since momma called me smart

T-The man who sold the world
------------------------------------
There is...a bag..I'm holding
They call it a shitcoin
And its been the ruin of too many anons
And god,I know I'm one

T-The house of the rising sun

oh boy, ANOTHER ico scam

So somebody FUDs your post and you DOX him? Sounds reasonable. I'm just gonna report every post with this guys name in it you fucking cuckold. Go shill this on plebbit faggot

This is really the best Veeky Forums can come up with?