Next 1$ coin?

what coin do you believe to be on the right track to $1? please no shills serious answers only. I know a few that wont ever reach $1 being: xrp, bitb, dgb, sigt, and other generic meme coins. i feel like personally gnt has the highest potential for $1 currently. its already been dropping so i feel like its gonna just go up after august 1st because i doubt it could go any lower as of right now.

tl;dr gnt 1$ befote the end of the year

Other urls found in this thread:

mylinx.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sprouts after the chain swap, which will lower the supply.

Lots of people talking about it.

You do realize that you need to speak in terms of market cap, right?
All those coins have different supply.

sigt will reach $1

Tether

LINX
very new. Low marketcap. Just on cryptopia yesterday. Will announce actual third party integration soon. Now only 3,7cents. For Real.
mylinx.io/

Obviously, the key thing to look at is Marketcap as mentioned above. As coins in the BN's will really hardly get there. So look for low marketcap, and good fundamentals. For Example UNIFY is very new coin aswell. Max 18M coins. Which means that if total marketcap gets to 18M, price will be 1$ each. Currently 1,8cents. But a very real possibility in 1 or 2 years.

ETH

where the fuck do you buy this coin?

just fuck my accumulation up bro

DGB

Ardor come November/December

SIGT or bust

Whether or not $1 actually means something depends on the market cap, OP

Bitbay

QRL

ethereum

underrated

bnt

I'm betting on this coin going to $1.

ayyy

Nova/CoinEX.
Bittrex soon...

dis

Vericoin

buy $esper$ my friend, it will go $1, you have my word
now on yobit exchange, buy on yobit at one satoshi and sell at novaexchange for around 10 satoshi, that's 10x !!!

Next year that thing won't even be worth even 1 dollar today

PoSW

1. ETH is going PoS this year
2. It's got good fundamentals

Verge XVG. A few minutes ago, they just released the first ever Android wallet that runs ONLY on the TOR network. It already shot up almost 10%!!! BUY BUY BUY!