Apologize

Apologize.

I am sorry Francis E. Dec, Esq.
I didn't think they would get you in BLOODY MURDER ""ACCIDENTS"" with their DEADLY TOUCH TABIN.

>ONLY SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS AGO, THE NEWLY CREATED SECRET DEADLY GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD earnestly began its’ TOP SECRET OVER- ALL PLAN of world-wide FRANKENSTEIN LIVING DEATH SLAVERY, to explore and control the entire UNIVERSE. The Gangster Computer God concocted and even named its’ OWN IDEAL COMMUNIST WORLD ORDER, namely the murder incorporated organized crime deadly gangsterism impunistic world-wide military uniformed mongrel federalism, COMMUNIST TOTALITARIANISM.

> It was NEVER HOLY, NEVER WERE THERE ANY “ROMANS” (a figment like ANGELS or Heaven and Hell) and IT WAS NEVER AN EMPIRE. IT WAS AND IS THE REMAINS of the COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD’S CONCOCTION AND MANIPULATION MURDER INCORPORATED ORGANIZED CRIME DEADLY SNEAK CONSPIRATORIAL (SNEAK CON ARTIST) PARROTING PUPPET UNIFORMED MILITARY ATHEISTIC COMMUNIST GANGSTERISM and the worse deadly enemy of the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE AND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, NAMELY THE COMMUNIST ATHEIST CONSPIRACY WITH FRANKENSTEIN GANGSTER CONTROLS, the CATHOLIC CHURCH.

Why didn't I learn this in school?

Remember the 6 million Slavs killed in Nazi Jewmany.

my sides

>believed Poles and Slovenes were the only truly white people
>hated Catholicism

What did Francis E. Dec, esquire, mean by this?

>It was NEVER HOLY, NEVER WERE THERE ANY “ROMANS” (a figment like ANGELS or Heaven and Hell) and IT WAS NEVER AN EMPIRE.

>Slavs

Polish-Slovene intellectuals.

Sorry Orson Welles

Will society ever be ready to accept his truths?

That's not Dec.

>tfw /pol/ always calls me a shill when I preach the works of Dec
You guy are the only people who understand me.

WHITE
PEDIGREE
MALES

A true PUMMELER OF NIGGERS

so was he pretty much the super saiyin vershion of alex jones?

He is the most accomplished historian the world has ever seen.

That's not actually a picture of Dec, but rather the talk show host that did the voice recordings that have made their way through the internet.

MUHHHHH THE FRENCH

For all you kids who aren't big Decaholics, the guy in that picture is Doc Britton, a DJ who recorded the Dec rants.

Thats Dec.

Wait, really? Are there any pictures of him?

>weird spaz who somehow manages to despise both the Nazis and Jews at the same time

He's like the embodiment of Veeky Forums.

Was he disbarred for losing his marbles or did he actually do something wrong?

is this not the same man?

He's OP posted a picture of Boyd Britton, a guy who recorded dec's works.

>tfw Dec was 100% right
>tfw Dec died just in time to avoid the internet going mainstream

>explains in his rants that the Computer God considers anyone over 70 years old to be worthless
>Dec dies 15 days after turning 70

>weird spaz

Profound philosopher*

The world is too young and innocent to understand his wisdom. One day...

>>Profound philosopher*
a weird spaz, like user said.

>trying to preach sense to literal gangster puppets

DEADLY NIGGERLOVING MAFIA COMPUTER GOD COMMUNIST CATHOLIC CABAL

My school never told me about Nazi Jewmany and their crimes. This is what concocted and manipulated so called "history" does to our youth.

Steve1989 off MREinfo here, and today I have a 1944 German canned polok ration.

How can school be real if our brains are actually on the dark side of the moon?

Both

I'll bet the gangster puppets did this!

Can someone please explain what the fuck is happening in this thread?

We're recognizing the life's work of brilliant historian and renaissance man Francis E. Dec, Esquire.

What did he mean by this?

Are you working for the gangsters?!

In Russia they actually do sell canned pollock

damn...

If you are a COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD you can leave this thread right now.