Not Remembering the USS Liberty

Desperately seeking some praise, President Trump surely won’t remind Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu about the USS Liberty, which Israel nearly sank a half century ago killing 34 sailors, as ex-CIA analyst Ray McGovern recalls.

consortiumnews.com/2017/05/21/not-remembering-the-uss-liberty/

Read the article, then ask yourselves; Why are we still arming the jews.

The library in my home town is named after this ship. Some rich guy said he would donate a shit ton of money to them, but only if they named after this.

Why would he remind Israel of an incident which Israel has already paid millions in reparations for?

>which Israel has already paid millions in reparations for?
Wow surely compensates the billions we give them each year

>Why would he remind Israel of an incident which Israel has already paid millions in reparations for?
What reparations?

Because the US fights for Israel.

Should have voted for Hill-dog if you cared so much about sticking it to Israel. This is the future you chose.

The US gives the jew weapons and technology, and the jew uses it to incite regional instability

That bitch would have suckled a rabbi's foreskin for a bottle of vodka.

>YOU SHOULD'VE VOTED FOR THE OTHER ZIONIST
>DUH

Okay, so you voted for a rabidly pro-Israel president instead, and then you go online and complain about the US supporting Israel. Why should anybody take your complaints about Israel seriously when you voted for the most pro-Israel candidate in recent memory during the election?

>Implying Democrats are Zionist

Obama was the first US president ever to allow a formal US condemnation of Israel. If you hate Israel, then you should have loved Obama.

Wow, this thread is sure history and humanities related. Lots of high level academic discussion going on here.

Israeli False Flag to make the US attack Cairo

Who said I voted?

Oh, so you didn't vote at all which is even worse. Why should anybody care about your opinion if you're too lazy to vote?

>Wow, this thread is sure history and humanities related.
Are you saying this isn't history?
Are you one of those JIDF fags?

Your red herring comments bear little weight. GFY

>I don't care enough to vote but please take me seriously anyway.

Stay on topic, jewboy

You clearly don't care about the topic or you would have voted.

Both candidates were Jew puppets. The entire political establishment is Zionist controlled.

Is that your excuse?

Excuse for what? This was my first post in this thread.

Pathetic. Take responsibility or shut up.

Testing the new mods, I see.

Nigga you trippin

Israel knew that the USS Liberty was an NSA listening ship and tried to sink them quickly to prevent them from spying on Israel's war crimes by murdering Egyptian POWs. They fucked up by not sinking them quick enough and tried to say it was an accident.

There you go.

I'll let you decide why Johnson disallowed the media to report on it.