Say what you want about other coins, but these 4 are here to stay

>Say what you want about other coins, but these 4 are here to stay.

Also, Blockfolio thread before the big day? Who here /ironhands/?

>ripple
>here to stay

Nope. You're right about the other 3 and those are the only coins worth holding.

Literally (LITERALLY) every other coin is a worthless shitcoin.

More BTC to ETH, man. I would say about 50/50. Sell ETH when it reaches its ATH and buy it back when it's at a similar level like this

How is ripple a shit coin? It has fantastic real world uses, has yet to be used by most banks (and definitely will be used by most if not all in the future I reckon)
The fact they (((they))) own it means that it isn't going to the ground any time soon. They may manipulate it but for the most part its not worth it so its value will rise with time as it gets used more

no sir only espers$ is here to stay you can buy on yobit

>ripple
>monero

why don't just sell everything and buy LTC while you are at it.

They're using the technology behind ripple, not the coin itself. Why do you think is been on a steady decline for several months? If you're still bagholding ripple at this point you're a moron.

wtf ripple is 14 cent now it was like 27 a few weeks ago

Typical delusional Ripple holder

sorry but that shit coin is top-tier shit. They literally pay to be at the top of marketcap

monero is the only truly anonymous coin

The only coins you should ever hold are BTC and low volume/tiny market cap shitcoins that have much better risk/reward prospects instead of polo shitcoins that have already pumped major amounts

Praying.

charge ur phone

>Every coin except BTC is a shitcoin
>Uh... Okay every coin except BTC and ethereum is a shitcoin
>Okay okay Litecoin and monero are okay to
>???

Why the fuck is biz so retarded?

The only retard here is you.

japan number 1

rate me?

$5k unironically in a chink botnet coin. wew

what u think? i need to add a couple thousand tokens in, i havent updated my info but just more of the same coins

wait is that bad or r you complimenting me?

idk its staying about the same at 7.20 will likely boom since its backed by chinese gov. chinese forced to use it and i will rape the profit

I'm amazed ripple is still here. This thing is garbage. Why would banks buy ripple when they can create their own version of it? Maybe if banks are real fucking lazy and adopt it then you might get lucky. Bottom line is everyone has a crap ton of it because it's cheap and just clings to the idea that it will make them rich.