Charity To Stop Pedophilia

Pedophilia is rampant today in the west because if the kikes and their occult secret societies.
youtube.com/watch?v=ogSa9xNKrpg&t=2s

They own all the media, all the celebs, and most of the politicians. The only way to stop them is home grown organizations we need to fund ourselves suggestions on how to raise money?

Ask your mom

I think the only thing we can do is go synagogue to synagogue with an ak47.

this is a good idea, we have to rope all the celebs and Masons also

> tfw 2% of population Jewish
> tfw you acknowledge that we own everything
> tfw we are the master race
> tfw you realize there is no winning

hahah don't count your chickens before they hatch desu. It is easy to win at a game when you are the only one playing. You can only win a rigged game as long as the other players don't know it's rigged, this will be soon be remedied. You are pretty confident for being 0 for 348. The only thing that is inevitable is shoah 349, there can be no other outcome

The kikes that aren't hung for treason with piano wire will be deported just before we end our treaty with Israel and a million Muhammads in trucks of peace overrun Tel Aviv just before Iran glasses it. Big win shlomo

Ask yourself how such a small minority dominated so many fields. Unless you completely failed statistics (likely) you might realize it ain't luck.

P.s. your boy Christ was one of us

hahah nepotism and the willingness to always the be the biggest piece of shit. The vast majority of kikes are successful because the actual achievements of a very small few. Always playing as a team makes it easy to win. You are quite egocentric taking credit for others achievements. LOL the kikes are the biggest useful idiots and the original ones. And no Christ wasn't one of you bruv nice try though. I have written a book on kikery and none of your petty retarded psyops will work on me, I am top tier red pilled, I know more than 99.9% of all kikes even. Please send some one better trained, I run down shills like you all day

ask yourself why you are 0 for 348

You have mastered taking advantage of corrupting the young and weak minded go ahead and pat yourself on the back you POS. You will soon pay for your crimes

Me personally? My family escaped persecution and came to this country with a couple hundred dollars to my name. My parents were in their 30s and didn't speak the language. They worked their way up from driving pizzas to top tier computer scientists. Same story for all other Jews who came here in the 80s from Europe. I'm sure that had to do with the worldwide kike conspiracy though. Thanks for playing.

you are just a tool for the rich that play you like the fool you are, there are more goyim Masons that will rule over you if you were to actually succeed, you have no special place for being a Jew useful idiot TOP LOL

kikes have never been persecuted, only punished for their crimes which was well deserved

VOLTAIRE (Francois Marie Arouet) 18th century French philosopher, writer:
"Why are the Jews hated? It is the inevitable result of their laws; they either have to conquer everybody or be hated by the whole human race..."
"The Jewish nation dares to display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations, and revolts against all masters; always superstitious, always greedy for the well-being enjoyed by others, always barbarous - cringing in misfortune and insolent in prosperity." (Essai sur le Moeurs)
"You seem to me to be the maddest of the lot. The Kaffirs, the Hottentots, and the Negroes of Guinea are much more reasonable and more honest people than your ancestors, the Jews. You have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables in bad conduct and in barbarism. You deserve to be punished, for this is your destiny." (From a letter to a Jew who had written to him, complaining of his 'anti-Semitism.' Examen des Quelques Objections...dans L'Essai sur le Moeurs.)
"You will only find in the Jews an ignorant and barbarous people, who for a long time have joined the most sordid avarice to the most detestable superstition and to the most invincible hatred of all peoples which tolerate and enrich them." ("Juif," Dictionnaire Philosophique)
"I know that there are some Jews in the English colonies. These Marranos go wherever there is money to be made...But whether these circumcised who sell old clothes claim that they are of the tribe of Naphtali or Issachar is not of the slightest importance. They are, simply, the biggest scoundrels who have ever dirtied the face of the earth." (Letter to Jean-Baptiste Nicolas de Lisle de Sales, December 15, 1773. Correspondance. 86:166)

"They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race." (Lettres de Memmius a Ciceron, 1771)

tfw even naked cannibal island niggers with bones in their nose are considered more civilized and noble than your race

This only proves that anti Semitism is as old as these sources. Please try harder

You killed Jesus and that's why God abandoned you to be persecuted until the end of time
The thing about being 2% of the population and making enemies of every other tribe in existence is that any one of them can decide to get rid of you at the drop of a dime

Your dumbass religions forebade lending. Not our fault we took advantage. That's called a free market my cuck friend. Your ancestors were cucked by their god.

Who killed Jesus? Read history friend. Try again.

>Your dumbass religions forebade lending
uh so does yours idiot.

They don't forbid lending only taking advantage of people but of course a Jew has no problem being a POS as we all know, so they will always find the most sleezy degenerate wat possible to make money

cheese pizza coin when?

I was thinking of starting a coin you think this might be a good idea?

oh shit......who let the jew in? no wonder the markets have been shit the last couple weeks. Can someone please show the Christ killer the door, please?

It's fucked up this thread is about trying to stop pedophilia so thanks for showing us how all kikes support pedophilia

I also am against pedophilia but you're really failing with your anti pedo creed by intertwining it with kike hate.

lower age of consent to 15 like it is in most european countries

"pedophilia" charges will now be 80% decreased

easy, send your appreciation bitcoins to this address

1MbixzsAUJW6rjPMuTy2u6Sb7axexwVgKo

kikes are behind 99% of it