BITCOIN CLASSIC IS ALREADY TRADING AT $350. WE'RE GONNA BE FUCKING RIIIIIIICH

BITCOIN CLASSIC IS ALREADY TRADING AT $350. WE'RE GONNA BE FUCKING RIIIIIIICH.

really? who's buying? the plan is to dump

BTC at $3800 and BCC and $350? This makes no sense to me

Dumping ASAP how long until I get them on kraken anyone know?

where?

I'm trying to dump too,but my transaction won't go through
I think too many people are trying to dump,how about you dump tommorow instead.Let me dump first

Alright fuck it go ahead I'm going to bed

Your all stupid there will not be one block mined for two weeks.

All these newfags freaking out over 20 dollars worth of bitcoin. I for one am smart and I knew that once btc forks all money will go back into alts. So I buying alts today. I don't care about unless coin they call bcc

this . it s possible that NOT EVEN ONE BLOCK will be mined if the HASH power is low

The chinks are going to trade it enough that its going to maintain some value. This shit is all digital beanie babies. don't get wrapped up in the whole retarded 'not muh bitcoin' bullshit.

so wtf is yobit selling exactly? are they just going to fufil the BCC when the fork happens?

I wonder if a bunch of idiots are buying BCC thinking they can somehow get BTC out of it (you can't).

No one is going to mine bcc you will have to wait for two weeks for hash to correct. People are really stupid

Isnt it Bitcoin cash?

has anyone got their bcc on bittrex yet?

Please kill your self because you don't even know how the block chain works

please kill yourself for not being able to provide a direct answer without being such a cunt and attacking people for not understanding the process as it is.

that being said pajeet, are you gonna answer my question or keep being a whiny cunt?

I've got 45! Gonna buy a yacht

not knowing the time bcc is going to be credited has nothing to do with knowing how the blockchain works, lol

wow youre making 15 grand off this

you don't know jack shit about crypto, fuck off back to pol or reddit