8h left for the fork

8h left for the fork.

Are we gonna make it anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20170801T1220&p0=1440&msg=Bitcoin Cash Hardfork&font=sanserif
bitcoinxbt.org
btcforkmonitor.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anons what are we supposed to be even doing?

im holding 5 btc in the gemini exchange, god bless this mess, ive done all i can do

It's not a big deal, BCC is just another PnD shitcoin.

I don't know what's going to happen, but it's pretty exciting, ain't it?

It's a race.
Dump all your free BCC faster than anyone else does.

That doesn't make sense. No buyers means an immediate drop

MARKET SELLS EVERYWHERE

There will be a few buyers in the first few seconds because they're idiots who think "BTC is forking into BCC".
But after those are gone, yes, it will freefall all the way to 1 satoshi.

Any site with a countdown?

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20170801T1220&p0=1440&msg=Bitcoin Cash Hardfork&font=sanserif

>tfw you didn't make it

Better one

bitcoinxbt.org

Segwit en blockstream get forked of the main blockchain. After the fork you have a bitcoin on the main chain and a free coin on de segwit chain.

People will be selling the real bitcoins (cash) for cheap.. they think the segwit coin is real and they should keep that one lulz

>Real
>Only supported by a small village of rice farmers

kek

When the rest of the world finds out that transactions are cheap and fast on the main blockchain segwit coin wil be abandoned

It's a shitcoin that they've forced you to buy. Why not use a shitcoin that they've not forced you to buy?

People like the name bitcoin

That is why blockstream tried to steal it with segwit.

>I don't like how anal rape feels but I like the sound of the words so go ahead!

Hey its not me thats hodling

Is this a 1 for 1 thing? 1btc=1bcc? Do you get both or only pick one?

where will BCC trade

You get both some people will sell the old one some will sell the new one and most people ar hodling both

>not hodling alts

Approximately 1hr, 14mins for the fork, or 7 blocks.

>btcforkmonitor.info/