If the current tendency of humanity is the disintegration of the family as the main and primary nucleus of society what...

If the current tendency of humanity is the disintegration of the family as the main and primary nucleus of society what would be our best option? Heading towards it or trying to recover the values of the family? What would be the best alternative to the family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

most people go all out on their job if they dont have a family, but human links are not really considered
most of times they will stay alone, and that becomes the primary nucleus

disincentivize divorce. marriage vows used to mean something. It wasn't always a sham.

t. gen Xer raised by old school catholics

This video will explain everything goy:

youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

Okay, they are alone. But who would teach the children that people have? A kid cant teach itself all the things our society has

Most people will be born through genetic engineering + artificial insemination in the future.

Families are obsolete to say the least.

they will grow just from the influences of society, from kids of the same age and istinctive behaviour, leading to the worst kind of human

The worst?

Is this a thinly veiled /pol/ post?

Whoever promotes families in 2017 is a fucking brain dead moron who belongs to the middle ages

But divorce is encouraged because people want to do it, not the other way around.

Op here. What would be the benefits of eradicating the family? I come from an unstructured family and I have noticed that I lack models of life and that I have problems to fit into society as it is built around the family.

im not saying family is sacred or anything
but you can notice the difference if you dont have any sort of model in early life

Not only it isn't sacred, it's harmful

dont listen to him, he's clearly an adept of the frankfurt school and despises everything that was slowly build by our ancestors just because "ITS CURRENT YEAR ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT"

a good family leads to good results
a bad family leads to bad results
nothing more nothing less

The utter breakdown of society and the opportunity for the NWO/globalist crowd to step in unchallenged.

i want to add to this: just because there are exceptions (bad families leading to good results none the less), it doesnt mean that it works, it means that there is a small probability of that happening, and it happening just proves the normal distribution of succes/fail ratio given a bad family.

there's no going back
only real option is to speed up the crash by going full degenerate

Why? Can you explain what led you to think this?

I don't understand why anti family trends are trending so much lately on the internet, I guess those memes about burger millennials and gen z being raised by single mothers en masse who never interacted with their cousins or grandparents and extended family in a meaningful way are true.

Go full NEET mode, acceleration is the best option.

Which are the benefits of being a NEET?

>People actually think this

Kill yourself please.

Not true.

Thats all they are, just memes.

unlimited shitposting on Veeky Forums

>This obvious falseflagging