Ethereum

Told you so. It's mooning. Buy now before it hits $300, plebs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marubozu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everything is up fool

Buy high sell low

Idk

Doesn't really look like it's mooning.

:^)

yea sure doesnt

220 is pretty strong resistance, not sure if we'll go much farther, but still, +20% in 48 hours, not too bad niggas

Ethereum just got hacked again

hahahahahaha

xD

so If I buy at 200 and when it goes to 500 I sell and make profit.

Is this what stocks is all about?

yup.

Can't wait to get on top of this with a short.

>stocks

real stupid unless you plan on waiting a few days minimum

no overvalued trash, dont spend your money on this garbage, watch it plummet soon.

I'm not rushing in. Like I said, I want to get on the top.

>tfw sold 8 hours ago for a nice profit so i can sleep in peace
>wake up
>220

WEAK HANDS

Lol it's well above that

>well above
barely above*
I posted that two hours ago

buy again, it's not going to be this low for several weeks at least.

Now is the time to buy the dip

Fucking same

>told you so
Lol fuck off faggot you probably own less than 5 ETH

What? Ethereum gonna drop to $50 soon...

Maybe after the bitcoin fork, lots of people gonna buy eth with their buttcoins

it is hovering about 216.73$

it's trade volume has definitely surpassed Bitcoin's

This isn't normal, just wait for it to come tumbling down.

HOLY SHIT ITS ACTUALLY MOONING LOOK AT THAT INSANE FUCKING PUMP WHAT THE FUCK BUY NOW

/thread

This. If you've already bought then you've made a smart trade. If you're buying now, you're gambling

/thread
nice try baghodlers

Bought from coinbase and its going to take seven days to get the etherum I purchased... Always have rope in my closet for whatever reason

THIS WASNT OBVIOUS AT ALL NOONE SAW THIS COMMING DEAD CAT BOUNCE BTW AHHHH ETH MOONING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUARK MY BTC

Mooning

Look again faggot

>24 hr change: +$6,174.28

mfw only + 2.3k

So'd you guys get out at 225?

Too much uncertainty to trade. Imma keep hodling

guys my ETH is stuck in EtherDelta, i have no balance to withdraw them due to the fucking 0.001 ETH fee they ask

please help or i wont be able to move them until my bank wire arrives on cuckbase

0x593D0a5eF7B67614dD7d8a5ace418CDBae1CD1C3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK

>2 weeks ago
>buy at 225
>it crashes
>sell at 190
>now its back at 225

JUST

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW
thanks for making a bunch of people rich.
it's called trading for a reason

buy now, sell it when it dips to 210$, and buy back in when its at 250$

buy high, sell low user

when it went to 175 I was like "phew glad i cut my losses! this thing is dying!"

memes aside

learn some your mistake, buy back in if you still want ethers, and stop looking at the charts all the time

the bitcoin shitstorm is basically over, every coin is slowly returning to their true value, its a good time to buy

yeah thanks...

ill be alright
still up like 25k on the year

i just fucked up in the past month
need this bull market to get back on track

I sold 177ETH at 153EUR a few days ago

you're doing god's work user

Crap I sold.
Good thing I'm mining it.

Why the FUCK did you sell before the fork dump?

MARUBOZU TIME

>why did you sell before the dump
?

>ETH isn't the one forking
?

Yeah, are you implying eth is going to increase significantly in response to a BTC dump? Because if so, you are mistaken

Why not use GDAX if you are going to pay by bank wire? ETH buys happen in seconds if you use a debit card.

Why do you think ETH/BTC plummeted below support in the last three days while ETH/USD is mid-moon?

All those hands have to pick up the bags they dropped off before the move.

Dude, I'm on the eth train along with you, but don't be delusional—we're almost at .08 again and it's been bouncing around here for ages. I expect BTC to drop a bit and the ratio to hit maybe .1 if we're lucky, with fiat pair remaining very similar. I think your hopes are too high, unless you're talking about 5% gains (fiat) overall or something. I won't be shocked if ethusd is $270 by the end of this year, but I won't be shocked if we go sideways at $190 to $210 for months, either.
>pls

(memes aside)

I hear where you're coming from but I'm talking about the next week whereas you're talking about 1W candles for the rest of the year. I WANT it to do well long, but the point was just ride the wave today. We've got at least three days of growth ahead before a real brutal correction.

My point was .066 to .08 already (and possibly .1 by tomorrow) is enough of a move to count your blessings and call it a success. Best gains since June, realistically.

>We've got at least three days of growth ahead before a real brutal correction.
What makes you say this? Where do you think we'll go, and why three days, specifically? I'm not saying you're wrong, but it strikes me as baseless speculation. I'm genuinely interested in your rationale.

I need to look back and see when eth's downtrend finally diverged from BTC's upswing over the last few days, it was within the last week
I think once BTC retraces to that level we'll see our correction with some mild growth between then and now

thoughts?

F

It's entirely baseless speculation on the current trend line forming a bowl and general market psychology.
The divergence was 7/28. Broke below trend line and support level @ .073.
Maybe not ENTIRELY baseless.

woops wrong thread

*forgot pic related WHOOPS

at least 30 usd, ~250, until this ship is righted IMO

seems like a sticky spot where there isn't a huge amount of opportunity between now and then but still a long way to go before the real reversal

Sounds like we're on the same page in the end. I know we'll see 230 by EoD but 250 is the real push. Good feedback, user.

If you're still around, where do you think ratio's going? Do you think it'll bounce off of 0.1?

It's gunna crash tomorrow faggot

Why?

No. It's going to MOON tomorrow.

how can it go to the moon if it's going to crash...?
unless...
wait a second...
it all makes sense now...

the only coin mooning is SIGT

Sounds spot-on. Last real resistance level tested. I doubt it'll breakout beyond, but it's not a far reach to see a new support formed around .092. Levels were similar during the June accumulation iirc.

hype

For the nocoiners following:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marubozu

And thanks for being a fantastic sounding board today. Needed feedback like this for a while. Usual faces around me weren't seeing it.

do you guys think ETH will rise up to $230/240? or is it safer to sell now?

>do you guys think ETH will rise up to $230/240? or is it safer to sell now?
check the price again bro

eth needs some good news to go up
don't see any coming in august

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE "PREDICTION" FAGGOT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Veeky Forums IS SO STUPID

Geez!
I was looking at coingecko that says it's $227 but on cryptocompare it's $231...

anyway do you think it will rise a bit more or it's better to sell now?

>I made the thread
>"not sure"
>xDDDDdDDDDDDDD
nice 1

>make retarded prediction
>get btfo
>w-well i said im not sure s-so it doesn't count
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sold .6 of my 3.2 ETH into BTC because I bought .5 eth when eth was at .71, it's .80 on Bittrex now.
If the ratio of BTC/ETH rises I'll hold until .9 then sell another .5 eth, if it drops I'll buy some more eth.
You are welcome to follow my sustainable and minimized risk process in order to secure gains on the amount of tokens in your portfolio.
Get on my level.

Is this to trick normies?

No, it's legit coaching for normies.

It's crashing gents, sub 200 by tonight

I think it would be amusing if people actually took this as real advice then got confused when it didn't work.

Get ready lads, our discord is going for the 2nd pump right now. To the moon.

time to sell, got it

my sides

how do you sell to USD on bittrex? serious question